Favorite Car In Your Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 72 comments
  • 3,365 views

Blackbird.

Premium
Messages
9,347
United States
Bay Area
Messages
BlackbirdGTP
Messages
Blackbird5150
Favorite car as in it is very powerful and also handles like a dream but it can also be a personal favorite.

Mine is my 700hp Black w/ White Stripes 1999 Dodge Viper GTS. It's superfast but has no wheelspin and only a little slippage during corners under acceleration. It's far faster then a Team Oreca viper or Ford GT LM Spec-II.

What's your favorite car in your garage?



I searched for a thread relating to this and I found none.
 
This thread has probably been posted before, but I haven't been here that long, so my fav is my white (HAS to be white) '00 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II(or is it Spec-V??.... stupid Sentras). I also dig my white M Coupe.
 
Amuse S2000R1 at El Capitan is my absolute favorite car/track!
That's a fact!!!!!!!!!! Try it out.
 
I'll say, theres already a thread about this but whatever, I'm not here to judge or snitch...

Fav car of mine would be the Honda Integra Type R with a custom setup of mine that makes the car handle like GOD !!!!

Fav track, no questions ask, Nurburgring ! :D
 
my black 2000 m spec v-spec II skyline nur edition, the best street car in the game IMO, and tha tommy kaira zzII
 
icandriftbetter
my black 2000 m spec v-spec II skyline nur edition, the best street car in the game IMO, and tha tommy kaira zzII
M-Spec V-Spec II? :confused:
Anyways, favorite car in my garage would be my 615 BHP Buick GNX. 4 Speeds are the best trannies ever. Originally a drift car, now a legitamate race car. No wheelspin, no transmission whine, good tire wear, and the car tops out at around 207 MPH.
Favorite Track? Special Stage Route 5. Enough straighaway to take advantage of top speed and enough turns to take advantage of the quick handling and zero wheelspin my GNX so happily possesess.
 
I'd have to say my green S14, that is in my garage in game and in real life.
 
I love the Mazda AZ-1, It loves having teh back end out there <3
 
For race cars, I like my 190e evo amg touring car(DTC), and for road cars I like my snazzy Nisssan March# '99 in black. :)

I've got a good setup with the march so that it oversteers like crazy, which allows me to swing it into nearly any corner and come out of nearly 90 degree slides with correct counter-steering and gas mashing. My only problem with it is that it's not competitive in any enduro races. 👎
 
'93 Skyline R23 N1 GT-R (I know that the suffuxes are all there, just not sure the order.)
 
Stock Aston Martin DB9 is nice but my favorite would be my '95 Nissan Skyline GTR N1 (R33) I tuned it very nicely indeed.
 
my favorite,only becuase it was my first car is my Evo VI RS at 520 Hp. my favorite car is my mercedes SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 . its black with a red interior, and a convertible. it has 999 HP and is super fast. i beat half of the Gran Turismo world championship with it then got bored and gave up.
 
Top Cars in my Garage

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 409PS
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01 - 392PS (got it in all colors available)
BMW M3 '04 - 514PS
 
My favourite cars:

Supra RZ '97, 904 bhp, tops out at 300.23 mph.. 'nuff said. :scared: :eek:
Skyline R32 GT-R V-Spec II, 798 bhp, tops out after 250 mph and handles like dream. best of all Skylines. :dopey:
TommyKaira ZZ-II, the absolute driving nirvana! handles like F1 and goes like jetfighter! :crazy:
Mazda RX-7 twinturbo ( any of them), that sound makes me :drool:
Mitsu Lancer 1600 GSR '73, 223 bhp and 750 kg, a real blast from the past, absolute riot at the 'ring :lol:
Mitsu Lancer Evo IV, the only one of them that goes sideways in stock form.. 👍
Peugeot 205 T16, pocket-sized supercar! want to drift with turbocharged, mid-engined awd car? this is your ride!
Renault Clio sport V6 phase II, another fantastic drifter with MR layout.
Renault R5 Turbo II. 160 bhp from turbocharged 1.4i, that's placed there where the backseat once was = FUN!
Honda Civic ( not Type-R's): uh oh, here we go.. 160 bhp from 1.6i and redline at 8k rpms? yes please!

i have much more fun cars in my garage, but hey, some of them I want to keep as a secret.. ;)
 
Ginetta G4, it's slow but I love the way it dances on the track, it's so smooth...

Verty
 
Spoon Civic Type R...in Yellow...I love hearing the engine scream past 12,000 rpms, its like the ultimate sport compact sleeper.
 
Well....to state the obvious, the Jaguar xj220 road & racecars. My fave above all else, and to take them on a spin at the 'Ring, or Midfield, is the way to go.

My other favorites include:

*Chevelle SS
*Subaru Legacy Sw 2.0 gt
*AC 427 cobra
and any of my black LMP's, along with every other car in my garage. 👍
 
VIPERGTSR01
my favorite would be my '95 Nissan Skyline GTR N1 (R33) I tuned it very nicely indeed.


Same here. In addition to that my Black 97' Z-28.
 
probably my pagani zonda that has 1000+ hp and runs 8.2 in the 1/4 mile and tops out at like 290 something mph. and its very drivable on the track
 
hey leonidae, how did you get your supra to 300 MPH. i have about the same h orsepower but mine isnt that fast.
 
Mine:

My Charger "Touring Car" with 696 hp. 9.2 1/4's
My Merc-Benz 190E Evo II 2.5 16 Roadcar-- Great drift machine
My Protomotors Spirra-- Stock, and yet it's the most comfortable drifter I have.
My GTOs (either '64, or '04) Great cars...
My C3 Stingray. Awesome tourer.
 
crazycars1990
hey leonidae, how did you get your supra to 300 MPH. i have about the same h orsepower but mine isnt that fast.

well, check out fastest speed in your supras- thread and 300 mph club-thread.. there are some settings there..
 
ford torass (taurus) sho. it is a flaming heap, but i drive one in real life.

seriously though, i cant stop tearing it up in my supra rz, or any s2000. those cars are monsters.
 
every honda-acura and anything with a power to weight under 4.500. i try to collect race cars and i really like older lightweight fr cars like the 88 silvia Q.

my most favorite cars are the two 83 hondas. the civic hatch and the crx. sohc power!
 
Mazda RX7 (dark chrome, titanium type finish), I have hundreds of faster cars but the RX7 just looks amazing!
 
pSI civic
my most favorite cars are the two 83 hondas. the civic hatch and the crx. sohc power!

Hell !!! They are not so powerful but they are cute and that dam light... I got the hatch and the crx too :D
 
Back