Favorite Car In Your Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 72 comments
  • 3,365 views
they are fun to drive stock around the ring. they can go uphill without losing to much speed but it still takes skill.
 
Of course my fav car has to be 1 of the ones on my sig, but the one i picked was my :D Toyota 2000GT :D because it can go 200+ MPH, handles very easily, and only has 280+ HP. I'll be honest, I tuned the 2000GT to the max and got the full transmission. :grumpy:
 
mitsubishi 3000 gt , really fun to drive around the ring.
 
BMW M5 (E60). Extremely fast and drives like a dream.
 
You are out of your mind.

Ugly is better


Isuzu Piazza XE is amongst the top
Also, my highly tuned Honda City Turbo.
And, of course, my Daihatsu Midget I.

Seriously now...
AE86 is my top 1 favorite since gt3
But...a dark blue Lotus Espirit 98 is one of my favs.
 
My orange Isuzu GTR thingy, all ive done to it is an oil change and a body refresh and its great. It isnt the fastest in a straight line but it beats cars that you would never think it could around the ring.
I also like my Ford Falcons I have a blue and orange GT-P and a Blue F6 with only oil changes and a White GT done to as close s the same specs as the Falcon touring car as I could get.
 
My top 3.
McLaren F1 GTR Longtail (for fav. race car)
3000GT VR-4
'04 & '97 NSXs.
 
Top 5:

1- Honda Integra Type R
2- Acura Integra Type R
3- Honda S2000
4- Honda CRX SiR
5- Pescarolo C60

6- Yall really wanna know ??? New project in mind, soon in the DJ-CiviC's Story in the Write-Up section... ;)
 
Mine...Most indefinetly the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race car. I've loved that car for my whole life(14yrs :) ) It has great handling to the times I've driven it...Also the sound is German dreamy 👍 . Oh and the Nissan R390GT1 Race car...Another 14 year love. 👍
 
Every Toyota in GT4 thats available in black, I have. With black rims :drool:


Not to mention my passion for drifting the Sports 800 :eek:

For place 3, I'd have to go with the '00 Lancer EVO VI GSR T.M.E, another one which goes slideways stock 👍 (not only the IV :) )
 
Black F1 car, come on! Also, i really like my MNP skyline. But i don't play GT4 much these days...
 
i havent seen that black f1 car. so close to... darn driving missions.
 
Hey all,

Only got this the other day, not played on it too much (played GT3 to death though).

Favourite car: Lotus Elise 111R (N/A tuned with 277 bhp)

Awsome handling, beats most things around tight tracks, although gets left behind on the straights. Will muck around with turbos next...
 
Meh I recently purchased a Silver ZZII and that is now my favorite.
 
Well... I was going to start a thread similar to this but I figured I'd search first, found this thread, might as well revive it since it's only a month old.

Anyhow, right now my favorite car is the '54 Corvette, particularly after some light modification. Stock, it's not a fast car by any stretch of the imagination, but I like the way it drives. It's well balanced and predictable, and it's easy (and fun) to drive as fast as the limited power will allow. I like the Honda S500/600/800 for the same reason, but the Chevy's I6, while it may not rev very high, has a respectable amount of torque and the Corvette seems faster to me than the Hondas (though I haven't tested them back-to-back).

Now, there's still a limited amount of fun to be had with 150hp and a 2 speed. So I set about making it faster without altering the basic "personality" of the car, and I'm happy with where it's at right now.

Mods:
-Sport exhaust
-Stage 1 NA tuning
-Porting & Polishing
-Balancing
-Reprogrammed ECU (and no, I don't understand why GT4 offers an ECU tuning option for a car made in 1954 either)
-Fully customizeable transmission
-Sport flywheel
-Triple plate clutch
-1 way LSD
-Sport suspension, ride height reduced to minimum (141mm F&R), camber set to 0.3 F&R.

It's still not exactly FAST-It's lapping the 'ring at ~8:45 or so-but it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive. :)
 
New Top Cars:

Honda s2000
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A
Nissan Skyline GTR N1 (R33) '95
 
Hmmm... let's see...

my Spoon S2000
BMW M3 Not Quite Fully Tuned, and Still Hustles around the track like nobody's business
My 04 NSX-R
My 92 Prelude (in game and in real life)
The Lotus Esprit Turbo (04, lightly tuned, is frigging quick)
The Saleen S7 (like, whoa- this car is stupid fast)
The Z06

come to think of it, it would probably be easier to make a list of GT Cars I DON'T LIKE
 
WedsSport Toyota Celica- Love how it looks, plus it's RWD!!!!
 
I could say, the car that got me the most A-spec points is my favourite...
but...
that way I would end up saying my Toyota Yaris (Vitz) was my favourite :scared:

So I'm going for (still 2 options there):

BMW M3 - Man this car is so great to race, good power, and great handling
Amuse S2000 R1 - having lots of fun with it in the tuning car championship where it's between me and another S2000 ... The Opera one :nervous: , first race won by a margin of 0.2xx secs :)
 
I must say that Aston martin Vanquish is my favorite car.
with my special settings, it´s like glued to the road:cool:
 
Right now my favorite is my completley stock Evo VIII MR. I also love the Nissan GTR Concept, Nissan Motul Pitwork 350Z, Nissan 350Z LM Race Car and the Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car
 
RO_JA
Meh I recently purchased a Silver ZZII and that is now my favorite.
I got a red one just now, tuned it a bit and took it out for a testdrive... and boy was I disappointed! understeer, understeer and more understeer!!! :ouch:

I have to look for a new setting here and try it again :)
 
Pixel
My favorite would be my Buick Grand National. 👍

Good call there...

I can't really pick one favorite so I would have to say my top 10 favorite cars are as follows (in no particular order)

Buick GNX
Plymouth Cuda
Chevy Chevelle SS
70 Dodge Charger
Dodge Ram
Shelby Cobra
69 Chevy Camaro
Shelby GT350
Dodge SuperBee
64 Pontiac GTO
 
Mine has to be the BMW M3 CSL. Tuned exactly like I would have if I had one in real life, just some little stuff like an exhaust, brakes and a more trackoriented suspension. Drove the 4h nurburgring in it and it was a blast!!
 
My Audi S3 like a lil jelley bean with wheels. Not a wholelotta top end but fun to drive. Not the fastest but my fav.
 
can't pick a favourite, so here's a few..

daihatsu midget ['63, white]
ginetta g4 [red]
dmc delorean [s/steel]
tommy kaira zzii [red]
fiat 500r [red]
toyota gt one [black]
300sl merc [red]
ruf ctr2 [silver]
ford gt ['05, red]

:rolleyes:.....red goes faster.....:rolleyes:
 
Buick GNX
Honda CRX
Honda Civic (1987 ) / Mugen Race Car
 
my favourite ...

SKYLINE GT-R V-SPECII R34 (BLUE)

SUBARU impreza wrx sti specC (WHITE)
 
Back