Favorite Car In Your Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 72 comments
  • 3,365 views
- Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren
- Honda NSX-R LM Road Car
- Mazda 787B
 
no race cars for me:crazy: ...i beat them all with my 10km. Mazda RX-7 Bathurst fully tuned:D
 
My purplish/bluish R33 GTR. It was my first car in the game and I won sooooo many races with it. I like to drift it too.
 
My tuned 83 Trueno and my stock SW11 MR2 in red. =D The MR2 is super easy to drive while my Trueno is my training car.
 
Can't decide... Either a Benz Evo or some form of RUF.. They're all amazing and rewarding in their own way...
 
-Cadillac CIEN '02 in silver
-Audi Nuvolari Quattro '02 in white
-Toyta Supra 3.0 Turbo in a dark shade of green.
 
- Suzuki GSx-R4, full mod. Basically it's a 175mph+ NOx'd kart.
- BMW 2002 Ti, bone stock. But, oh what I'd give for a 3.0csl
- Impreza WRC Concept, tarmac tuned. Best rallye Subie IMHO
 
I like my stock Aston Martin V8 Vantage

It's a big lump to drive but very rewarding, especially at the Nurb' trying to beat the 8min barrier
 
My favorite car in my garage is would probably be the Honda NSX LM Race Car 👍 The Best!
 
Hmmm...Hard choice..
- Aston Martin Vanquish
- Subaru Impreza 22B
- Pagani Zonda
and my baby blue RUF BTR
 
To me favourite cars come and go :p ...
The car that I'm drivind more at the moment is my BMW M3 (in red)

:cheers:
 
Would have to say traditionally, throughout the gt series have been drawn to honda's, Civics, Preludes, Integra's and NSX's, GT4 stylee I have to go for the BMW M3 GTR and the CSL, both tuned and set up for the ring am also a fan of most of the JGTC (Super GT) cars
 
Back