Favorite car to drive?

• Thread starter Xouved
  • 267 comments
Xouved
Hey everyone.

Simple question what is your favorite car to drive and why?

Mine at the moment would have to be Chapparal 2J. I just got this traded to me a couple of days ago and I'm having a blast. It is awesome around corners and goes like a rocket (Looks like one too :P). My personal favorite thing about this car is when I set the Gear Ratio to 300km and go round Tsukuba. 45-46 second lap times, yes please. The fact that it only has three gears to makes me laugh, at least when I change from Automatic to Manual transmission it won't be so much of a chore. :D

So what is your favorite car to drive and why? Remember it doesn't have to be your best car, or even your fastest. Simply the car you enjoy driving most. This information provided by you GTP'ers may prove beneficial to all those looking to purchase some of the magnificent cars in the game. So don't be afraid, post away!

My favorite car is the MAZDA 787b, why? Because its just so much fun to drive, very fast, handles the corner's like a dream, plus it sound's amazing. It's such a pleasure to drive.
And also the fact that I'm a big rotary fan.

Honda NSX Type R -02. I really don't feel I have to explain why. Just try it for yourself and you will know why.

My Nissan GT-R 500 Stealth. Good power delivery and needs concentration to drive it well or the back end will come round very quickly! Pure fun :)

Honda NSX Type R -02. I really don't feel I have to explain why. Just try it for yourself and you will know why.

co sign

this car actually handles the best for me. every GT

I always buy one. I dont do anything but race tires.

Perfect balance. You can throw it around, keep it tight, keep it wide.

New Fiat 500. Have one that is totally stock and I use the course creator to make some nice long random twisty roads. Feels pretty calming after blasting around the track in a race car.

I am only level 17 and am banking most of my Cr. ($1.5 mill) so I have few powerful cars. The best driving (easiest) for me so far would be the Nissan GTR SpecV. The funnest drive that I have would be the '66 427 Cobra, it's challenging and a beast to handle.

My "favorite" would change from day to day.

But I had a ball yesterday winning the Tuner Car championship with my 220 hp Suzuki GSX/R4. Awesome little car.

If I get bored of grinding I will unleash my fully tuned Suzuki cappuccino on comfort hard tyres and drift and donuts away!

If I'm racing I always like the poise of a 99 subaru impreza. Great handling, but you always push it to just beyond its limit.

I took out my '66 Shelby Cobra out on the ring yesterday and I feel in love :D tuned it a bit till 680HP, new tranny and racing tires and left it on the standard suspension. 900 KG, insane amounts of power and sloppy suspension. Perfect combination :D

Just feels so good keeping this thing on track with 300 Km/h 👍

Ferrarri 599 ... man, i´ve bought it for an event..but i had soo fun driving it. Sounds great, looks great...and feels great. o/

Lupo GTi is a never ending fun ride in the green hell though

f430 Scuderia but for online, everyone in identical Calsonic Super GT skyline's is epic win (thanks S_F)

My Yellowbird. Kept it stock, and its so much fun, love doing burnouts and doughnuts in it.

Hmm hard to say favourite, but enjoyable drives: Nissan Skyline 1970 2000GT-R with slicks and aero addons, VW Lupo GTI cup car at Nurbergring, a fully upgraded Mini Cooper 1.3i beast, and my new favourite a 458 Italia

I enjoy racing my fully tuned Lotus Elise 11R around the Nurburgring, such a brilliant car, that alone makes me want to buy a wheel.

Really like the Mazda Furai aswell, just haven't found the perfect set-up for it yet, twitchy little thing.

The Cup Lupo GTI is also good to drive if you want to just race A to B with no huge excitement.

I love my 458 (semi-fully tuned), it is stable and is quick, eats corners up. However, if I want to have fun I can always swing the back end out with ease.

My favourite is the Ferrari 458 Italia. Having said that I drove my DB9 for the first time today and that is pretty much as good as the |talia in the handling department.

If I want to have a more interesting drive I have just fully upgraded and RM'ed an Elise 111R which can be quite entertaining and surprisingly fast.

Back