Favorite car to drive?

• Thread starter Xouved
  • 267 comments
I love my Total 908, gonna buy the Matmut 908 next and soon to be X1, B-Spec Level 31.

Last edited:
I race modified a Corvette ZR1 yesterday and now I'm in love. I feel almost guilty for cheating on my beloved Spec-V but the 'Vette is sensational to drive.

Please keep this to yourselves.

Yesterday I won the modern Challenger, gave it a complete racing exhaust system to optimize the power (300kw or so), lowered it with racing suspension, but softened it, changed the rims and changed tyres to sports mid.

And wow, on Top Gear track, you can throw this beast into corners like a boomarang. It is a real drift beast.

VW Lupo GTI Cup Car with light modifications, I love going flat out on the downhill section of the ring. Proof that you don't need big power and big speeds to have fun.

My favorites so far:

Mazda Furai: With this car and the DFGT wheel i really feel like I am driving a race car. I love the sound and the grip. (Crossing fingers that this car gets the upgrade to Premium status at some point but even if not theres not much better as far as actual driving goes).

RE Amemiya RX7 (the smurf blue one): I own an FD RX7 so that is probably why I love this car so much. I was so excited to see it was a premium model!

I was loving most of the cars the game was giving me as prizes. Some of them really are a brilliant drive.

Last night I happened upon a little bit of a smoke, and sat down with my DFGT and GT5 after a brief chilling session. I chose the Cobra for a bit of free run fun and got stuck in.

I hadn't driven any of the open top cars in GT before this and had a good play around with the Cobra then watched my replay. It was while running through the different views that the level of detail hit me like a brick in the face (well it could have been down to what I did before playing the game).

So tonight, I will be taking the Cobra for another spin, my current favorite.

Last edited:
caterham 7 fireblade 02 fully upgraded on the ring

that motorcycle sound reving up to 12000 and the way it handles just makes my day :D

The FT86 CONCEPTit has the most miles of all the cars i own (276)

This is indeed a really nice car. Got it as a prize at some point and drove it on some events just to try something new really. I was very pleasantly surprised. Handles REALLY nice.

The Audi R8's around the Nurburgring. A set of soft racing tires, wing on the back, maybe the basic sport suspension. That's it. The car is pretty much glued to the road, and if you want you can easily induce a bit of oversteer that makes it awesome fun to toss into corners with utter abandon :D

Honda NSX Type R -02. I really don't feel I have to explain why. Just try it for yourself and you will know why.

I love my 1990 Acura NSX RM. I freaked when I saw how little power it had but with the low weight and perfect balance it's a freakin' Jet!!!!!!

Deciding between my Enzo and 787B.

Just did a race on Route 246 with the 787B. Last lap I just pushed the car to the limit....all I have to say is: HOLLY FLIPAMAJIG! That car is FAST and sounds effin sweet!

I <3 Mazda ATM :D

I love my fully modified Premium '94 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-Spec II in K2Red with White rims ( can't remember the name of rims ) it's great for AWD drifts and AWD doughnuts and it's a beast in a straight line and a beast in corners :)

Got some new loves :D
Fully Modded Maserati GranTurismo S !!
Drift it, Race it or just look at it !!

The Suzuki GSX-R/4 concept O_o
54.246 on Tsukuba (fully modded, Medium Racing Tires, no wing) speeks its own words :D

Corvette C5 looks incredible with the Style mods (not the Racing wing on the bake just the little Lip) and drives very nice.

And for Smoke-Drives i´ll take the Cobra. There are no tires in the game that handle full throttle xD
Sometimes you think: "What so much smoke can be made !?"
Its a blast.

Citroën 2CV '54 for the moment :dunce:
I use it to learn the circuits.

And my Bob loves the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S given for the gold in B licence.

For general stuff I have the most fun with a simple Hyundia Tiberon with Titainium exhaust and a couple small things done. For outright fast racing I love my chapparal 2J.
Got it because it has the 2 chainsaw motor driven fans sticking out the back and looks funny but the handling on that car is hard to beat.

Back