Favorite car to drive?

• Thread starter Xouved
  • 267 comments
Right this minute the McLaren F1 tuned and then engine de tuned to 344HP for the British seasonal on either SS or RM at the 'ring.

I have lots of favorites in GT5. They're definitely premium cars.

But this one is my most favorite:

259877_2090784672687_1337342944_32380182_7386819_n.jpg

One word: PRECISE

McLaren F1 Stealth is always a hoot to drive with aids off.

I also love driving the X2010, Ferrari, F'10 and Ferrari F2007. Nothing like going around tracks at blistering speeds.

Anghammarad
Honda NSX Type R -02. I really don't feel I have to explain why. Just try it for yourself and you will know why.

Honda motorsport lol,they purchase the street or race type of the most driving pleasure!

McLaren F1, Honda NSX LM Road Car (or something like that haha), Ferrari 458, Honda civic 87' race car, Subaru impreza 05' RM, Subaru impreza cusco dunlop 08', BMW M%.

That's all i can remember now.

@Bushby_23: Um, yes. It's just an M3 coupe with aero parts and I repainted it orange to imitate the GTS. I'm even wondering why PD did not add that fabulous Beemer... :(

Zonda R, BMW M5, SLS AMG, Ferrari California, Ferrari 599, Ferrari 458 and the Ferrari 512BB.

The BMW is really good for handling. :embarrassed:

I can't choose. :/

The Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65 (P).
You get it from B-Spec Historic Car Cup.

I don't think I'm stretching the truth when I say this car is the best driving car ever. No, it's not some 800bhp monster but it only weighs 600 some kg and gets extra fun with the high rpm turbo.

drdonutman
The Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65 (P).
You get it from B-Spec Historic Car Cup.

I don't think I'm stretching the truth when I say this car is the best driving car ever. No, it's not some 800bhp monster but it only weighs 600 some kg and gets extra fun with the high rpm turbo.

Agreed on that, I do love that car. I also really like the Tom's X540 Chaser for a completely different reason, the thing is a beast and I think it's quite a good balance between weight and power, then if you fully tune it and put it on poor tyres it's also good fun to drift.

My favourite, though, is the KPGC10. I don't drive it anywhere near enough.

Callaway C12 with brand new transmission and suspension.
Take it to the road laws club and you will fall in love.

Without doubt my stealth nissan gtr500, it was the first car i ran in GT and its the one ive used the most, dlc cars aside my next favorite is the jaguar xj13 mines done in gold chrome which looks and sounds awesome.

Back