Favorite car to use on the ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZondaRracer
  • 37 comments
  • 2,028 views
Messages
88
Messages
jayquan23
I want to know what is everyone's favorite car to use on the ring an why. My personal favorite is a stock Enzo on sports hards. Just because of the way it drives an you really have to be awake when driving it.
 
Enzo has to be one of them, F40 too. But for me, It has to be the NSX-R '02 on sports hard and the Ferrari 330 P4 :drool:
 
Personally, I like the Mazda Spirit R type A. I just love the way it handles and it is fast enough to make the ring fun and not a chore.
 
I found driving a nascar around it to be quite fun.
 
The F40 is a fun one but a bit tough because its such a tight car.

Definately the TVR Speed 12 for me. Spent more time tuning that car then any other car I have and it has definately paid off. Funnest car to drive ever and finally got a hang of the handling and got rid of the understeer.

Running mid-late 6 minute Laps.
 
Another car I really like to use on the ring is my yellow hat supra very fun car an has a nice sound to it aswell.
 
for me at this moment id say im using my 600bhp M5 more than anything whilst on the ring.still trying to get used to my dfgtp and that feels good with it.👍
 
Zonda R, SLS, Enzo, GT-R, WRX STI, Evo VI, Evo X, ....

Damn...too many to list.
 
I haven't bought an m5 yet, I'm gonna have to try it out.
 
its a fun car,on the ds3 controller i can hold a pretty mean drift with it but on the wheel im still learning but this car gives ya confidence,well does me anyway.Gotta be in black also
 
Believe it or not, out of ALL the cars in the game, I'd have to say that the '71 Golf I GTI, fully tuned, is by far, the MOST fun, and best blast-of-a-car, to drive on the 'Ring!!!! 👍

I can run mid-7min laps, with it without a problem, on a DS3. I'll have to post vids of my replays with one, here sometime soon! :D lol
 
Euh, my two favorite cars for the ring, by far, are the Mercedes CLK touring car and the BMW M3 GTR racecar.
 
Not necessarily my favorite, but the '05 Golf GTi is suprisingly fun to drive. My favorites are the F430, Enzo, LP640, MP4-12C and any RUF.
 
Believe it or not, out of ALL the cars in the game, I'd have to say that the '71 Golf I GTI, fully tuned, is by far, the MOST fun, and best blast-of-a-car, to drive on the 'Ring!!!! 👍

I can run mid-7min laps, with it without a problem, on a DS3. I'll have to post vids of my replays with one, here sometime soon! :D lol

Pics?

The reason I'm asking is that I have run a Golf '76 in the Expert level German race(I think that one) and if I recall I was only do 8:0X's at best. Just speculation but I doubt mid 7's are possible. I'll have to check though.

Awesome car on the Ring nevertheless. :p
 
Yep, the CLK Touring Car is the best for me. It handles so well around the 'ring, it's as if it was made for that track.
If you really want a laugh, then fully mod a Daihatsu Midget and take it for a few hot laps. It's surprisingly fast :)
 
The expensive alfa Romeao '65 racing car is an absolute blast on the ring.

I have a BMW 1tii tuned similar to what the 1 series M coupe will be that I like to run too
 
Pics?

The reason I'm asking is that I have run a Golf '76 in the Expert level German race(I think that one) and if I recall I was only do 8:0X's at best. Just speculation but I doubt mid 7's are possible. I'll have to check though.

Awesome car on the Ring nevertheless. :p

Yeah man, that's the only reason why I tuned the car in the first place, even.. Was just for that race, lol. Anyways, yeah, I'll definitely do some runs tomorrow and snap some pics of the time, etc, afterwards.. I'm away from home at the moment, so no can do mate! ;)

Cheers!!! 👍
 
For me a really fun car to drive on the ring is a stock RUF CTR2 with racing softs, it's pretty much point and shoot awsome ride.
 
I like the Nissan GTR because it has good grip.
 
Right now its the Mercedes 190e 2.5-16 EvolutionII, I've tuned it perfectly its so balanced and precise yet it retains its feel. And it has that nostalgic aspect to it going back to the Mercedes vs BMW dtm rivalries of the late eighties, early nineties. Here is an innocent link for my ring tunes for German cars:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150626
 
Enzo has to be one of them, F40 too. But for me, It has to be the NSX-R '02 on sports hard and the Ferrari 330 P4 :drool:

I found it to hard to control (kinda), maybe I have the suspension to low and it bottoms out

I found driving a nascar around it to be quite fun.

agreed
 
I like the Nissan GTR because it has good grip.

Agreed!! 👍 :dopey:


I became a MASTER of the 'Ring in the GTR.. (R35)
Completely bone stock, from the dealership.

:sly:
 
BMW Z4 M Coupe.👍
 
NSX. Modified or stock, any production, concept, or race trim. Not always the fastest car in the field, but its razor sharp handling lets you keep pace with more powerful opponents until you're open to pass.
 
Ruf Yellow "death" Bird

The car is always trying to get me killed(with sports hard tires). :scared:



cheers
 
Not necessarily my favorite, but the '05 Golf GTi is suprisingly fun to drive. My favorites are the F430, Enzo, LP640, MP4-12C and any RUF.



Yup, I loved doing the Golf challenge in the latest round of Bonus Races. Used the '05 GTI as well. Surprisingly fun little car, I have to admit!

Love the SLS on this course, too. And the 458 Italia (but it's lovable on ANY course!)
 
Speed 12- I can only manage 6:51 :(
Enzo-
Zonda R
 
I love the SLS AMG. That car is a blast to drive.
 
Back