Favorite car to use on the ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZondaRracer
  • 37 comments
  • 2,028 views
I fell in love with the stock BMW tii concept with sports hards and ABS off. It's just so precise around corners and with the ABS off you can use the brakes for added steering.

The BMW GTR race car is incredible too. On racing hards it's like on rails.
 
Speed 12- I can only manage 6:51 :(
Enzo-
Zonda R

I have gotten around 6 : 45 with the Speed 12 (definately my favourite) and I really cant see any better being done lol. So hard to drive, have to watch the throttle so much and to do so is so hard, I exit corners in 4th gear on racing mediums on back (more oversteer that way) and I still smoke em.
 
I found driving a nascar around it to be quite fun.

Agreed. Don't know why, but that much power and having to slow way down for all the turns.. makes you have to hit everything really precise to be fast around the track.
 
Bugatti Veyron! one of the easiest cars on the ring...seriously
 
I got a BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 today. I must say it is also very good around the 'Ring.
 
Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero '02 RM, Midnight Pearl, white TE37s, oil change, soft sport tyres. 👍
 
Full Damage + Real Grip + FC RX7 + Comfort Hards + 413HP of rotary goodness = Fun :crazy:

NrburgringNordschleife_18.jpg
 
Back