Favorite drift car? whats yours?

I was just wondering what your favorite drift cars are? If they are fr, mr, rr or 4wd? and why you like them? My favorite drift car would be the toyota altezza because it looks tight drifting and its hard to control for me so i feel that im always improveing my drifting skill when useing it.

Ok...

F090/s(Black :D )

Reason(s) Why:
1}I like it for drifiting because of the handeing and traction. Keeps me from sliding everywhere, since I like to use the "Fast Drift" style...

2}It has a nice feel and speed to it. Plus it looks neat watching a F1 enter a corner at 170 MPH and come out at like 150MPH.

😈

Mazda RX-7 RS

looks great in the replay.
easy to learn, difficult to master.
good acceleration out of the turn, despite oversteer.

well i have 2
one is my ITR.
it's hard to learn how to drift with it, but once u get it, it's fun and it looks nice
the other would be my MR2 G-limited
it's great on the 180 turns of SS 11 without sim tires. it gives great traction while drifting

Originally posted by Piglet
Suzuki Alto Works, lots of fun and no one has ever seen this car drift. PM me for settings.

And, NO, i'm not crazy.

Sure? :D

Anyway, my fave drifter is the Mitsu GT 3000

Mustang Svt cobra!!!!! with some semi slicks on the back, it looks sooo nice sliding around deep forest. one of my goals is to drift the whole turn right after leaving the long tunneled sorta area thats like abot 2 turns b4 the straight away if going in the normal direction. it seems impossible, but so fun to try.
-Matthew

:D :D heres a pic of one of my best drifts with the cobra.. :D :D
sorry bout crap quality, i dont got a good digi cam

Attachments

• drftsequence.jpg
    drftsequence.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 226
AAAAAAA!~!!!!!!!! i was in free run with cobra and like, i drifted just slightly through that whole turn thats 2 turns b4 the straight.. but i did it before the counter so it wont be in the replay!!!! arg.

I wish there was a good downhill track in this game.

I've got a lot of drift cars, so I'll just make it a top 5.
1.)RX-7 RZ yellow
2.)Trueno SS Vers.
3.)Lancer Evo V
4.)Silvia S15
5.)RX-7 Infini III

If you want any drift settings for any of the cars found in Initial D, just ask. I'm still looking for any Honda or Miata settings.

I'd definitely have to pick these...

1. AE86 Shigeno Version
2. FC (RX-7 FC3S)
3. S13 (Silvia 1800 CC)
4. R32 (Skyline GT-R V-SpecII)
5. Sil-Eighty (180SX)

Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version
Settings

Spring Rate-11.0/8.4
Ride Height-95/95
Shock Bound-7/7
Shock Rebound-7/7
Camber-2.5/1.5
Toe-0/0
Stabilizer-5/5
Brake Balance-10/10
Downforce-0.25/0.36
initial Torque-8
Accel-53
Decel-12
Auto Setting-28
ASM & TCS-0

Ok, use SIM TIRES!! 277HP NA.

Watch out for that thing, it's pretty tricky. And kinda slow. Just practice with it.

Latest Posts

Back