Favorite Game

atv came with my ps2 and I love it.  It looks so realistic plays cool to.  I did finish it to so I got the good bike at the end.  The best thing about the game is you can drive anywhere you want to.  So it makes for a great Kids game because they don't need to compete. They just have fun driving around.  Great sound effects.

GT3
TTT(unless you play somebody with no skill and only does 1 move, then I hate it)
Madden 2001
Quake Arena
Ridge Racer
NBA 2001
That's about all the games I've for PS2. The only thing that Madden has to improve(actually, there's a couple), training:
I remember on earlier football games for SNES, if you made a new player, he had to go through the training.
New faces: They need more customized faces for the players, most don't look like who they're suppose to me
New teams: Come on, who here doesn't want to add in their favorite college team, or have their Highschool team in there?

Tekken Tag Tournament!!!!! I love that game and it is probably my favorite game for ps2
i do not have one yet, i go to my friends house all the time and he has one........

Even though Devil May Cry aint out yet the demo rocks. You can jump off walls and slice people up in the air then shoot them till they die!!!

😈 May :(

Devil May Cry

Go to www.ign.com for more details.

Back