Favorite Paint Chip Color -_-

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 76 comments
  • 9,054 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
My has to be Matte Black
painted the ACR today First time using Matte Black -_- and WOW beautiful Color -_-

So whats yours -_-
 
plum crazy
 
The taiga green from the BMW 2002 turbo.
 
Matte green with a greenish bluish pearl rims looks amazing.
 
Midnight Purple III from the R34 GT-R. Paint all my RM'd cars this colour but it's not popping up in the UCD anywhere near as often as it used to. :-(
 
Darkish red Mica and Moon Rock Metalic... Two very nice colors indeed.
 
To me my favorite color is dependent on the object (in this case car) I use it on. For instance the Silver chrome is my favorite color for the GT by Citroen Race Car but I hate it on the Ferrari Enzo.
 
HEMI Orange :sly:
 
Chameleon Orange.


I agree 👍

(TVR colour)

Edit, I buy the car from the Dealership just for the colour and add it to other cars, but then, what else you you spend your credits on these days......
 
any kind of black
 
Matte black (4 cars with this colour).
Dark metal/silver (7 cars with this colour).
AMG Gra....that matte thing (5 cars with this colours).
Snow White (2 cars with this colours).
Blue Mica (9 cars with this colours).

:D
 
Currently into super black and gold chrome rims.

All my RM machines are raspberry pearl with yellow rims.
 
Highland Green Mika (Mica) off the '08 Miata. I took this chip, repainted a '07 Mustang and added the Torq-Thrust wheels--voila, instant Bullitt.
 
Cayenne Red Metallic, I just bought a Camaro Z28 in that colour.

I had a Cayenne Red Camaro in GT1 as well.
 
So many to choose from...

The Matt Black is a pretty epic color. My friend did his R34 in Matt Black with HEMI Orange BBS wheels, and it looks sick.

My favorite colors are usually dark blues and greens (i.e. British Racing), but an amazing white is always welcomed. For some reason, earth tone colors strike a special chord with me too.

Last one, is I love the Avorio from Ferrari. Red and Yellow are so played out...

50871_Scuderia_Avorio_122_353lo.jpg
 
To me my favorite color is dependent on the object (in this case car) I use it on. For instance the Silver chrome is my favorite color for the GT by Citroen Race Car but I hate it on the Ferrari Enzo.

Agreed.

If I had to pick one color as a favorite, purely on the basis of the color itself, it would have to be, without a doubt:
Reflex Spice (TVR) - wheels and rims of my Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo are in this color, and it's sweeet!

Runner-up color choices:
Cordovan Brown Metallic (?) - have this on my GT by Citroen Race Car, although my Road Car is in Silver Chrome, and it makes it look like even more of a spaceship
Black Cherry Pearl Effect (Nissan) - bought my GT-R SpecV '09 in this color, and tossed on a carbon fiber hood
Maizora Matterhorn (Toyota) - used for the wheels and rims of my McLaren F1

Finally traded and got some Gold Chrome. Throwing it on one of my Mercedes tonight. (Here goes nothing!)

Peace...
 
For me, favourite colours depend on the car. I love my lime green Gallardo, but it wouldn't look right on a Ferrari. However, Matte Black and Orange Sun Pearl [?] look astonishing when applied to certain cars.
 
Back