Favorite Paint Chip Color -_-

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 76 comments
  • 9,054 views
French Blue

gt5mp412cfrenchblue01.jpg
 
K2Red.

You can only get it on a Mazda concept car but it's a lovely pearl with gold orange hints when the light catches it.
 
Kyanite Blue Metallic, got it from Jaguar XKF '10. Looks nearly black in the color menu.

 
Vert Vertigo (Renault), Matte Orange, K2RED (Nissan, I think) and Atomic Orange Tintcoat Metallic (Corvette C6).
 
Super bright yellow with black wheels always looks good on any ride
 
I like many colours but some of my favourites have to be Hibiscus Red Pearl and York Green/Java.
 
I find a lot of them interesting:

Mazziora Matterhorn
Mazziora Andromedall
Rouge Lucifer
Aquamarine Blue
Bordeaux Pontevechio
Glacier Blue Metallic
Aubergine

All of the cool blues and the wine-named reds :lol:.
 
Lancia Blu

and one called Nutria 👍
 
I think my favourite so far is Arancia Atlas you get from the Lambo Murcielago.

Put it on my Mini Cooper S. Would love that car in real life.

I saw an article in a car magazine once about AMG custom made cars. There was a guy who was totally obsessed with that colour and wanted an AMG C63 in Arancia Atlas. They did it, with all black trim and rims. It looked amazing.

Actually, now that I've thought about that, I think I'm going to do that to my Mercs tonight....
 
Actually I LOVE HEMI orange. Depending on sunshine angle, simply NEVER exactly determinable if it´s more of an orange or maybe more of a flashy red tone.
 
Glacier Blue

Laguna Seca Blue : the weird shade of blue found on the M3 (standard)
 
Top 5: Plum Crazy, Frash Green, That Orange from the Tesla Roadster, Verde Ithaca, and the Yellow-Orange from the LP670-4 SV.
 
Back