Favorite Paint Chip Color -_-

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 76 comments
  • 9,054 views
Flip flop yellow...because it's actually white:dopey::crazy:
Now seriously: Passionate Pink :drool::sly:
 
Atomic orange. I got it on my BMW 135i and it looks fantastic.
 
Matte dark red;
The blue on Furai;(gran turismo blue??)
The green on XJ13
Aqua/Lavender/Passionate Pink on LFA
Azure Aqua Metallic
Maziora Mazeran
Crtstal Topaz Pearlescent
 
Last edited:
Maizora Andromeda (SP?)

Greeny Purple, got it first with the FT-86 Sports concept you win and just knew there and then it had to go on my RM'd Evo IX. Beautiful.

Currently duping it over and over to paint more cars that colour.
 
Amaranth Pearl's a good purple (premium mini colour)
Otherwise Lexus LFA and TVRs have some my favourites.
 
Merlot, any shades. Its flashy with the right wheel and you won't look like a bloke :D
 
Lime green, and hugger orange, love them on my supra and gt.r
 
My favorite is because of the name 'Vitamin C'
 
WR Blue Mica
Any shade of White
Any shade of Black

But predominately, WR Blue Mica :)
 
A S7 with matt black. Looks like a stealth fighter jet! :scared: I like how its spelled "matt', not "matte." Unless there is an actual "matte black" instead of the lexus LFA "matt" black. (anyone know?) Also a LFA, RM silvia, and tuned RX-7 in matte black looks insane. And the TVR's reflex purple on a ZR-1 RM is pretty good too.
 
Rouge de mars...I forget what car it is from, but I LOVE the red color. I need like 20 more lol
 
My fav has to be Monaco Orange, its close to the new Fire Orange from BMW :) I use it on my M3 GTS
 
Surely it depends on the car?!?

and black is not a colour... lol DEBATE!!!
 
I must admit I am a big fan of 👍 "Maziora Plreadesll" 👍 this would be my most preferred paint chip and I have bought the FT86 Sports Concept multiple times just for this chip solely because I do not wish to dupe.
Also am a fan of all 4 Midnight Purple shades from Nissan;
Midnight Purple (P)
Midnight Purple Pearl
Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
And before anyone says that Midnight Purple (P) is the same as Midnight Purple Pearl I can guarantee it is not... But VERY, VERY similar. :)
 
vf_76corvette12.JPG

corvette_zr1_4.jpg


any one know of a gt5 paint like this?
 
-Anything that's crazy or wild
-WR Blue Mica
-Rossa Corsa
-More WR Blue Mica
 
Gold Chrome MY FAV looks like my car is gold XD
 
I agree 👍

(TVR colour)

Edit, I buy the car from the Dealership just for the colour and add it to other cars, but then, what else you you spend your credits on these days......

gotta love the Bright colours!! i painted my GTR that colour!
oh and that blue colour you get from the Merc SLS :O
basically any Really bright colours mainly oranges, yellows and lime greens and everything inbetween!!
with black for the wheels!
nicccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Rouge de mars...I forget what car it is from, but I LOVE the red color. I need like 20 more lol

Comes from the R8 5.2.
 
Last edited:
vf_76corvette12.JPG

corvette_zr1_4.jpg


any one know of a gt5 paint like this?

"Autumn Gold Metallic" is very similar to the color of that stingray. This color looks amazing on wheels btw. Not too sure about the corvette though.
 
Matte Dark Green and Matte Brown - cars painted by these colors looks like military ;)
Matte Black.
 
Back