Favorite Race Car

• Thread starter jamxx
  • 156 comments
Its possible that those figures for the JGTC cars are what the cars would produce completely un-restricted. But thats purely speculation. You'd think that they'd try to obtain the correct figures (as per GT3 onwards).

I always liked the body style of the FTO and 3000GT. A little while back, I won a FTO LM Race car, in a nice blue and fell in love.

I cane here and to my delight in the wiki it says exactly where I could get it, so I restarted and used my Veritgo (another fav) to win the series.

Took me about 1 hour to finally get it in my blue color :D

I always liked the body style of the FTO and 3000GT. A little while back, I won a FTO LM Race car, in a nice blue and fell in love.

I cane here and to my delight in the wiki it says exactly where I could get it, so I restarted and used my Veritgo (another fav) to win the series.

Took me about 1 hour to finally get it in my blue color :D

Very cool. 👍 Welcome here. Hey GT3 Newbie, we now have another GT3 player!

Very cool. 👍 Welcome here. Hey GT3 Newbie, we now have another GT3 player!

Yeah babbyy :dopey:

I just won the raybrig NSX, and its awsome, the handling is so good, I've pumped it to over 1000 bhp and it still handles like it was stock, and its just got so much grip

my new favourite car . IM LOVIN IT !

I won the FTO LM mot all that long ago myself. Very potent indeed, and nice looking too. I won it with one of my other favorites, the Imprezza LM. The Imprezza sticks to the road like paint, but it comes up a little short on the other LMs in top speed.

I won the FTO LM mot all that long ago myself. Very potent indeed, and nice looking too. I won it with one of my other favorites, the Imprezza LM. The Imprezza sticks to the road like paint, but it comes up a little short on the other LMs in top speed.

I stuck a stage 4 in the Imprezza and it can keep up

I am into the Zonda C12S running all non power mods & just under 600bhp ,T5 tyres & as long as I brake early it is a sweet drive & I find the C12S the best car for me @ Cot'e d'Azur. So far bar two races [ more lack of skill by me] in GTWC it has cleaned up all eligible races in the Amateur Leauge
Cheers Ozi

Pagani Zonda Race Car (fully tuned, if you drive it with a manual it's SO much fun!!!)
Altezza Race Car
Loctite Zexel Skyline
All the F1 cars- not because they win everything, but they are classics and a joy to own! -kevin

Nissan GT-R Race Car. Seamless shifting unlike any other. Works for me. haha.

Edit: just realised i posted in wrong thread. Sorry.

My favourite GT3 car was the Penzoil Nissan Skyline race car. Handles so well. I also liked the Tom's castrol Supra race car. 👍

Last edited:
I like the GT40, no matter how poor I think it handles. The Vertigo is great too, so is the Storm V12.

mine are:
Toyota Gt one race car
Nissan R390 race car
ford gt40 race car
Mazda 787B
Pagani Zonda
Toyota Altezza Race car
Corvette C5R
and Jaguer XJ220
oh wait: polyphony 1 and 2 good to

That red vertigo? NO WAY

Hmm... Well, I don't know if you mean like, S class, or any. But my FAVORITE car that i've gotten so far is the Mazda Miata. Which one? All of them!

toyotagtone.jpg
Toyota Gt-One race car 1999
Toyota Gt-One Road car 1998
Escudo Pikes Peak version
Calsonic R390Gt1 lm race car 1998
Mazda 787B

img_7229.jpg

C-West Silvia (great for drifting)
All JGTC Skylines
All LM racers
Nissan R390 GT1
Mazda 787B (it's a psycho! :crazy:)
TOM'S Supra

Black F090/s

I've won all the endurance races by using that car and I still love it.

My Orange F090/S and my Gillet Vertigo, just why couldn't it have the same paint scheme in GT4? :(

Back