Favourite car to drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dazzla
  • 67 comments
  • 4,298 views
Messages
583
So far I've found the Corvette Z06 to be the best/most fun car to drive, what about you guys?
 
Ferrari 512BB and the BMW M3 '07 ... best so far for me 👍
 
all of the above and the F40...and the Capachino tuned,,,,,,aww most of them LOL
 
Evo X,
Evo IX tuned
Ferrari 430
GTR '07

On a different note, I can't stand the Ford GT. I have finally managed to control it but would not use it in a race, hence my frustration with silver on the S5 event.
 
Aren't there already numerous threads on this already?
 
i love to drive the fairlady Z very fun to drive :)
and like to drive the GTR for the sheer power and stability in its class
 
Love the integra DC5.
 
60vette_gt5.jpg

:)
 
I love my Subaru Imprezza :D

Take it to the 600pp races, undeafeated thus far (granted all are me versus 1 other person, come on I want more!)
 
Well, I was going to say GT-R but, I used my wheel (dfp) tonight and since then i love the F430 and the Clio V6 tuned! Blasts to drive and to watch on the replays!!
 
I dunno what it is about the Z06. I gave it a spin with all aids off, and if you nailed the throttle during a turn the rear flew out. Very fun! I love the heads up display, its a neat feature and the sound of the engine is brilliant! :D
 
i like the tuned viper.. :) very fun in A class racing in single player
 
The Tuned Ford GT Test car

I win 8 out of 10 times at 700pp Daytona oval using it and on the 700pp road courses no one else but me dares use it because it can be a hard beast to tame :)
 
I've never been a Ferrati fan but since GT5p, I always seem to choose the F430 or the F40.

I'ven't tried the Morrisson Corvette or the Z06.
 
DB9!
Great fun, beautiful looking!
 
I also enjoyed the DB9. It's probably a bit overpriced but driving it just leaves a big smile on your face. It's not the fastest car but it's easy and really enjoyable to drive.
 
X tuned,GTR,F430 for now:)
 
I love my Subaru Imprezza :D

Take it to the 600pp races, undeafeated thus far (granted all are me versus 1 other person, come on I want more!)


Which one? I love the older version. I have to try the new one. Could you also defeat the Clios?
 
Haven´t got a clear cut favorite. But can tell for sure which car i loathe the most:

Tuned Elise 111. Feels like a go-cart. Even the Suzukies are more fun to drive.

The most exiting ride must be F40. The sound trough my Dolby Headphone powered AKG701´s sends shivers down my spine. And it feels like you´re going to die every time you´re trying to accelerate out of a corner. Ittsy Twitchy car.
 
Front Wheel Drive:
Honda Integra Type R DC5

Rear Wheel Drive:
Honda Amuse S2000 GT1

All Wheel Drive:
Nissan GT-R

Mid Engine:
Ferrari F430 and Honda NSX type R
 
So far I've found the Corvette Z06 to be the best/most fun car to drive...
I've never been a Vette fan. My boss took me for a ride in his C5 Z06 and while still not a fan, I now had respect for the Vette.

After driving the C6 Z06 in GT5P, I must say, I'm very eager to try the real thing. Feels great, its fast as hell and like many have said, it is a deal and a half.

Other than the Z06 though, I must say I've tracked a few Elises in reality and IMHO, the in-game representation is more than a bit off. They are nowhere near as tail happy IRL, again, IMHO.
 
i dont currently have a lot of cars, i have to say though, i took a Z06 Corvette out on the HSR and with no aids i was shocked at how easy the tail comes out at ~120MPH in 4th! around a banked turn none the less! It seemed that giving the car 1/2 throttle in anything but a straight line is a recipe for over-steer. Once i dialed in TCS setting of 1 it still brings the tail out at full throttle but its not so quick to bring the tail around that i cant catch it..

Its my favorite car to master right now.
 
s2000, most fun to drive. Very easy!
Even though I get smoked by the ford gt test car more and more, the thought of beating everybody else with a honda s2000

priceless!
 
i dont have much for the moment. integra, cappo, tuned 1 series (havent driven yet), m3 (havent driven yet), z06.

so far id have to say the z06 feels the best of what ive driven. the feel, power slides, and the much improved engine sounds (imo).
 
Back