Favourite car to drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dazzla
  • 67 comments
  • 4,298 views
i love to drive the fairlady Z very fun to drive :)
and like to drive the GTR for the sheer power and stability in its class

+1 but I am bias. I drive an 03 350Z. The redline is much higher in the newer versions like the one in the game so it is more fun to drive than my 6600rpm.
 
Kind of hard to get enough credits to get the ones I'd really like to try, but so far both 1-Series (tii, 135i) and the ZO6 are fun. It's taking me a while to get used to the ZO6 on Pro with the aids off -- it can get very hard to handle unless you're ever so gentle with the throttle. Seems like it's improving my skills overall.

Saving up for the M3 Coupe...
 
I just picked up an M3. It's a fast beast but nowhere near the F430! :D
 
60vette_gt5.jpg

:)

that looks so effin real right there! good shot! lol my fav car for now is the Lancer tuned '07
 
350z Tuned, Ferrari 512 bb, Audi R8, and many others. :):)
 
Faves so far:

F430 - as others have said its just such a wonderful all-round machine.

F40 - as trying to keep the power smooth when the turbo spools up is pretty intense. Its savage and its gratifying as a result.

Z06 - because its an american muscle car that finally goes round corners. And because it reminds me of the sound its racetrack brothers made at LeMans - spine tinglingly ear splittingingly awesome !

350z - as its challenging and rewarding lower down the pp ladder

delta integrale - because its a legend !
 
mustang

the 07 RA STI

and the vett
 
I just had a blast hot lapping the Ferrari 512BB (no aids no ABS), I wouldn't call my favorite but it is up there.
 
Back