Favourite endurance race!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter craig1591
  • 11 comments
  • 771 views

Fav enduro..

  • Laguna Seca 200 miles

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roadster 4hrs Endurance

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsukuba 9hrs Endurance

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infineon World Sport Car Race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York 200 miles

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    48
Messages
19
Messages
Craig1591
What endurance do u love doing over and over!!!
 
24 hr nurburgring

I just love the track, the racing, the history, the 150+ corners, the 200mph+ straights.

ive now done the race 7times in A-Spec! so with all the practise etc have probably done around 1500laps of the track! probably more!

my newest challenge is finding that 200pts race for it
 
Nurburgring 4 hours.

The best track, obviously, and also competition drives street cars that do approx. 8'00 a lap, so it's the best opportunity to hone your ring skills with a road car.
 
The Nurb 24 hrs.

Best.....Race.....EVER!!!!! :crazy:
 
Favorite for me was 24 Hours of Le Mans I...from a '1st time out' perspective so, it got my 'vote'...But my favorite 'Endurance Race" to run over & over again is the 4 Hour Enduro on Nurburgring....
 
Grand Valley for me, I don't know why, maybe it's just the speed and the flow of the track. El Capitan comes as second, very close but still second.
 
Nurb 4hrs A-spec in one sitting, best track, just the right length before you begin to loose your attention
 
La Sarthe I is a great one. I love driving the LMPs, especially at high speeds right into the night.
 
grand valley, reminds me of the old days on gt1... followed by 24hrs on the 'ring
 
Nurburgring 24hr. Even after playing 23 hours, i still get caught in a flurry and the excitement and panicking are still there. Never gets stale.
 
Back