Favourite Enthusia Moments

• Thread starter MikeCUK28
  • 97 comments
Catching lightning in a bottle and obliterating my Dragon Range fastest lap by 7 seconds, running a 2:42.xxx in a 787b.

Bump! I've got EPR some days ago and man IT'S FUN!
My best moments:

a) Getting a S rank on Level 17 Stage 4 after, like, 30 tries. As the R8 flied through the last corner (the Eau Rouge-like one) and passed the last..."speed radars" I had an orgasm. Really.

b) Winning a rally race on "Edge of the Road" against a effing Subaru 22B STi with my...
Alfa Romeo SZ! I promise it was the best blocking I ever did. And I did get the car!

c) Winning a race on "Autumn Hill" against a Lancia 037 with my...*drum roll*
Mazda 6! (AKA Atenza Sport)

I've got a new one, placing 2nd in Pacific Gateway Reverse race. 20 laps, two Nissan GT-Rs, NSXs, and Supras (the JGTC ones), on hard difficulty, no driving aids or anything.

Ran some pretty poor laps at the beginning, halfway point I was a good 30 seconds behind the leading GT-R, finally got the Supra figured out and ran each lap a good .200 of a second faster than the last until I set the fastest lap of the race with 2 to go. The last few laps was a Villeneuve/Arnoux esque battle with an NSX, took the position on the second to last corner and 'won' by .024 of a second.

I love when I pull off hugely ambitious downhill battles in Enthusia Life. I used my Honda DC5 Integra to down an RS-level Nissan R33, and I later used my Honda EK9 Civic to do the same to a Viper and Porsche.

Yeah, Hondas are faster than they let on. Ecspecially that lovely EK9. It's astonishingly calm while turning, and so fast!

Quality stuff, I love the Dragon Range.

Favorite moment in recent memory was hitting 405 KM/H in the 787b in a Nurburgring reverse race.

After a long break from leveling cars, i got back into Enthusia.
I have been saving a few cars for later/last and one of my new favorite rides, the ASL Gariaya. Absolutely awesome car.
My new favorite moment is me running on Lowensering with the Gariaya and just finding out how good it was. I wa just dominating the compatition, which wasn't weak either.
Getting a bit of an ego boost i went right back to Lowensering. This time the second placed opponent was a Caterham Super Seven. I was humbled very very fast as the Super Seven handed me my pedals with a nice helping of transmission fluid.
Still....awesome car.

Nurbur-ing with the X-Type 2.5 & beating an evil S600L with my XJR in Dragon Race reverse - came down to the last turn and straight away!

Cheers,

S. Chapman

Racing Löwenseering. That's it. This track is Konami's answer to Gran Turismo's "Grand Valley Speedway." In the fastest cars, this is a track that's just exciting to race. Even listening to the song to Löwenseering is wonderful. I still think that song is like fighting a fierce enemy. Truly an exciting course. If Enthusia had F1 cars, I'd race this course in an F1 car. Honestly. It just has that proper Grand Prix feel.

I also like racing Pacific Gateway because I love San Francisco. Now when I tried to trace out the Pacific Gateway map around San Francisco using Google Earth, it's impossible. They've dumbed down San Francisco just to make a proper type street course. But I still love racing this thing and listening to "Take No Losers."

Back