February ALMS Pack

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 204 comments
155_DTM_5.jpg

If it had this bodykit I would weep a little, it wont, but I will pretend it has when I drive it. :D

I just wish they had added the naturally aspirated 2.0 Twin Spark for variety. You would then have had the basic car to upgrade as you liked, so you could still make the Q4 by adding turbos and the Brera's 4WD and get two different cars from the one model.

The lack of 2.0 touring cars is a shame, because that's a series I'd have some interest in racing in.

I'll be buying this pack, I love rallying even though I prefer Group A to Group B the Audi S1 is one of the craziest cars to ever be built.

I wish they could add the body kit, then I could nearly complete the DTM cars from the very early 90's. All I need is the Audi!

Not really a body-kit is it, no body kit could make it like that. And to that the 155 is more mid 90's, and racing with the Opel Calibra and the C-Class Group 1.

That implies you can add pieces of it separately...interesting. Personally I'd leave the rear bumper and spoiler off.

Anyone else think that the 787B sounds better inGT5 then FM4? It still sounds great, just seems more buzzy and less warbly than in GT5. The R18, 787B, quattro S1, and the Panoz are all EPIC:tup:. Rampage SRT8, not so much:tdown:.

Anyone else think that the 787B sounds better inGT5 then FM4? It still sounds great, just seems more buzzy and less warbly than in GT5. The R18, 787B, quattro S1, and the Panoz are all EPIC:tup:. Rampage SRT8, not so much:tdown:.

I'll decide which one is better once I can drive the 787B with my Turtle Beach headset.

Was to be expected. There are no wide body kits or fender flares of any sort in Forza. I guess that the physics engine can't deal with changing track width for whatever reason.

Wait. I was drunk and didn't realize it straight away. But:

The guy said that the 155 has more than one adjustable aero option, right? That means adjustable non-Forza aftermarket bodykits! I mean, what the hell, that's something I've been waiting for for ages! If that's true, oh my god, please, T10, do some sort of patch to add that functionality to the existing body kits! Do it NAO!

The guy said that the 155 has more than one adjustable aero option, right? That means adjustable non-Forza aftermarket bodykits! I mean, what the hell, that's something I've been waiting for for ages! If that's true, oh my god, please, T10, do some sort of patch to add that functionality to the existing body kits! Do it NAO!
Yeah, I was a bit confused when the Sport Evolution aero kit for the E30 M3 was non-adjustable, considering the front lip and spoiler are both adjustable on the real thing.

Some cars have adjustable downforce without using the Forza aero, the '03 Mini Cooper S, when equipped with the Mini "race" aero comes to mind, although I believe you can only adjust the rear downforce. Same with the RSX-S and Integra-R when equipped with the Mugen wing, IIRC.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Good times.

Quattro S1 has full pikes peak conversion as well I read in that thread.

Rotaries were never banned. The 3,5l regs just had no possible inclusion for them.

Unless you had a larger rotary, maybe 5 rotor, 660cc x 5 = 3300cc. nevermind, maybe a 6 rotor with smaller rotors. 3500cc / 6 = 583.33cc/rotor?

Audi R18? Cmon, don't we have like 3 of pretty much the same cars? (I know, GT5 managed to make 50 same kind of cars, but that's why I am loving Forza).

They are not the same:
R8
4994058529_d826edd34d_z.jpg

R10
2859634183_94a1d0f48a.jpg

R15
7ee76d19d45378364b81b0bcccdaaa1b.jpg

R18
McNISH-AUDI-TO-GIVE-RACE-DEBUT-OF-R18-TDI_header1600x800.jpg

There is a lot of difference between those 4. The R8 and R10 look similar but one has a 3.6L Turbo Gas V8 and the other has a 5.5L TDI V12. The R15 is smaller and shaped differently and has a similarly sized (5.5L) engine, but is 2 cylinders smaller (V10) than the R10. The R18 is the only closed car of the group (other than the old R8C) and has a smaller 3.7 V6 TDI compared to the big V12s and V10s.

Back