February ALMS Pack

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 204 comments
Just made a movie with the 787b, the famous hockenheim ring camera angle ;)

Sounds goodish, but still not really close to the real deal, even with turtlebeach headphones.
Sounds almost the same as on youtube. Only missing the bass on youtube.
So good effort from turn 10, but could have been great or epic, if they just put in more effort.

'Jacksons SRT8, i might of done the worse thing ever by painting it white bit but with those stock rims i think it looks awesome;
2hxq691.png

Hey does anybody know how much the 787B costs in game?

Cant wait too see the faces of GT fangirls when they see this.. :lol:

6825259277_9176be3170_z.jpg

:lol:

The Alfa looks good too, I wonder if it's possible to do a 4WD conversion to make it handle like the DTM version.

I saw a few videos on YouTube, and the 787B sounds a bit off, I don't think it sounds like an F1 car at all :odd:

Noticed they added the Brera V6 as an upgrade on the 155. Sounds great with the ITBs.

any ideas on what class the 155 is good in, if any? i have bought it and love the body kits for it, just would like to be able to use it online at some point.
and the 787b!!! just sat at idle at the start of the race listening to it, forgot to go!

Did anyone notice that the preorder cars seemingly were downloaded along with the ALMS pack?

maybe it's because of the season pass... if so, I'd be annoyed that I wasted points on the STI, but still, a noce bonus :lol:

Did anyone notice that the preorder cars seemingly were downloaded along with the ALMS pack?

maybe it's because of the season pass... if so, I'd be annoyed that I wasted points on the STI, but still, a noce bonus :lol:

I think those cars were included on the disc but locked without a code.
A little more then an hour until I get off work and can finally go home and drive all these new cars.

Mustang is suprisingly fun to drive as well.

Its the nice surprise of the pack for me as well, I'm guilty of giving it a 'meh' when I first saw the DLC content. However its stupidly good fun to drive and sounds bloody wonderful.

Still think it looks a bit dull however.

Scaff

That Mustang sounds great in the higher rpms. Love the Quattro as well, wastegate sounds galore, just like the real thing.

The big ugly Bentley pretty much defines the term understeer... It's pretty useless.

Well......... if there was no other car but the 155 to mess around with I'd be as happy as a pig in muck.... love this car. biased as I've owned 4 155s albeit never the Q4 version.

the Mazda... genuinely the sound makes hairs stand up on my neck , sounds visious!!!

No YouTube clips can prepare you for the Mazda live in game.... stunning.
not had chance to try other cars as the 155 just ate 3 hours of my time!! I normally mock people on forums who will say "cheers turn 10", but hell, cheers turn 10, a truly fantastic game just got even better!!

(and that's despite having no FWD conversion for the 155!!)

I think I'm in love with the R18... Its handling is just stunning and that beautiful diesel roar (I prefer the old 5.5L V12/V10, but this new 3.7 V6 is also nice), I don't know why I like it so much (me and my mate are watching 24h Le Mans every year, just for the diesel noise). Maybe its performance index isn't one of the highest (compared to the other LMP's), but in my humble opinion, it is one of the best - if not the best - LMP's in the game. I mean... it is so much fun. I fired up that "28 Days of Sebring" event and I don't even know when, I was doing my 40th lap. I think it's simply amazing machine, even if I hate driving racecars in Forza.

Forgive me for any errors but English is not my first language.

I don't know if it was me having an off moment, but the 787B has an annoying bit of understeer, and just like every other R1 car you have to "walk" your way through corners or else you'll be swerving all over the place like a drunkard.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, or in the wrong thread...

Can you change the liveries on Race Cars? For instance, doing a #3 or #1 Audi R18 if you wanted it? Changing the driver names, or maybe you just want what you think a Privateer livery would look like on it?

If you go to edit a race car with a livery, it becomes a blank car. So you would have to recreate a livery if you want to change a number or drivers.

I just got done building my alfal155. I didn't build it dtm style but rather sport/touring. The lack of fender flares doesn't look right to me. So far its at c class and about to do some runs

Old news but I FINALLY got around to lapping the 787B last night, and my jaw was on the floor! I had the speakers cranked, my ears were bleeding, and I loved every second of it. Just when I think the engine note cant get any louder, the tach needle sweeps past 9000 RPM and the high pitch scream increases until 10,500 RPM. Thanks T10 👍

Latest Posts

Back