In at xx05 for some racing if anyone is around, now fresh with a 2'14.998 :D

:cheers:

All the best
Maz

In at xx05 for some racing if anyone is around, now fresh with a 2'14.998 :D

:cheers:

All the best
Maz

WoW:scared: I've been breaking my neck trying to break this time with the Clio. spent hours with her so far and can only manage a 2'15.122:guilty:. You probably did it with the NSX too. Amazing, simply amazing how you guys managed to achieved that kind of times. Well done man:tup:!

WoW:scared: I've been breaking my neck trying to break this time with the Clio. spent hours with her so far and can only manage a 2'15.122:guilty:. You probably did it with the NSX too. Amazing, simply amazing how you guys managed to achieved that kind of times. Well done man:tup:!

It was in the NSX :cheers: I've done many many laps to get to here as well mate, nearly 3 weeks worth of racing and hotlapping. Not to mention studying all the laps at GTDB with a microscope.

All the best
Maz

Just asking for opinions fellas. Do you think the match up between the Clios and the NSX are even? I was watching a rerun on Top Gear last night. Richard Hammond was doing a piece on British Grand Touring celebrating it's birthday. He mentioned how the smaller car would dominate in the esses while the bigger muscle ie Camaros and Stangs would control the straight. It inspire me to ask that question, since it is so similar to the battle between the NSX and the Clio. Just a thought.:)

Just asking for opinions fellas. Do you think the match up between the Clios and the NSX are even? I was watching a rerun on Top Gear last night. Richard Hammond was doing a piece on British Grand Touring celebrating it's birthday. He mentioned how the smaller car would dominate in the esses while the bigger muscle ie Camaros and Stangs would control the straight. It inspire me to ask that question, since it is so similar to the battle between the NSX and the Clio. Just a thought.:)

If the Clio is driven as well as it has been today by KOR_LoneStar[US] then it's a seriously close match. I've done about 4 races with him today and we always finished within a tenth of each other. We even ran a few 11'20 total race times. He's got it set up in a way that it's not THAT much faster in the bends, and can even pass into turn 1 if coming from about 0.3 to 0.4s behind. If he's right behind me on exit, he can't make it past, he needs the slingshot to be from further back.

All the best
Maz

Was looking forward to racing here tonight, had my NSX setup and ready to join the :05, and then... YLOD!! This is the 2nd time now, 2nd PS3, this one lasted 13 months. Dan is NOT happy. :yuck:

Have fun racing guys. I will be back. :D

👍

Was looking forward to racing here tonight, had my NSX setup and ready to join the :05, and then... YLOD!! This is the 2nd time now, 2nd PS3, this one lasted 13 months. Dan is NOT happy. :yuck:

Have fun racing guys. I will be back. :D

👍

That's really crap news Dan, I hope you give them some serious grief down the phone and get some change from them. I hope to see you back racing very soon, it won't be the same without you :cheers:

All the best
Maz

If the Clio is driven as well as it has been today by KOR_LoneStar[US] then it's a seriously close match. I've done about 4 races with him today and we always finished within a tenth of each other. We even ran a few 11'20 total race times. He's got it set up in a way that it's not THAT much faster in the bends, and can even pass into turn 1 if coming from about 0.3 to 0.4s behind. If he's right behind me on exit, he can't make it past, he needs the slingshot to be from further back.

All the best
Maz

That sounds exciting. So it's pretty evenly matched. I have managed to run in the front before and squeezed out a very high 11'19s to low 11'20s race before. In those race I was by myself in the front without anyone hounding at my two rear quarter panels though. With someone neck and neck with me, it usually ended in 11'22s or so. Close racing and managed an 11'20s finishing time is ungoddly in my opinion...:drool:

Had some good races tonight with, Rutter200_VR46, KOR_Blackheart, Synwraith and in my last race I met EBK2 and Enigma 👍. Really sportive driving waiting for eachother.
There was also one very fast KOR guy can't remember his full name (KOR_Annih..) did a total time of 11'19 really impressive. To bad he left one race he could have had a real nice race with Synwraith there. We where the only ones left after he and an other guy left.

Had some good races tonight with, Rutter200_VR46, KOR_Blackheart, Synwraith and in my last race I met EBK2 and Enigma 👍. Really sportive driving waiting for eachother.
There was also one very fast KOR guy can't remember his full name (KOR_Annih..) did a total time of 11'19 really impressive. To bad he left one race he could have had a real nice race with Synwraith there. We where the only ones left after he and an other guy left.

Thanks to you for the races:tup: Also had a good scrap with EBK2 & Enigma! KOR guys are extremely fast! Can only do low 16s & some high 15s in clean air. Maz has pointed out were i could improve:cheers:

Thanks Rutter and thanks to yourself, EBK2, Cico, Carl, EL_Z, KOR_Tachyon, KOR_Blackheart, KOR_Annihilus and anyone I forgot for the great racing tonight :cheers:

I had some nice races with Spyrrari, Tizzlaa and with the american mafia Carlpky and el_zissous. I was soo crap tonight. I'm after a hard biceps and forearm training and my arms were numb because of this. Sorry guys for holding up.

I had some nice races with Spyrrari, Tizzlaa and with the american mafia Carlpky and el_zissous. I was soo crap tonight. I'm after a hard biceps and forearm training and my arms were numb because of this. Sorry guys for holding up.

ohhh it was you!! :D i was using your tune tonight, getting low 16s at best.

Thanks Spy, ELZISSOU, Carl, Lacko and others 👍 at the GT Academy i was convinced to start using the bumper cam and i'm still struggling with the switch from chase cam (yes thats right chase cam!)...... next is to start left foot braking :)

Hey thanks a lot for the racing everybody :cheers:

Had some great races with Carl, Captain Bananna
banana.gif
(Spy), Lacko, Tizzla, Enigma, and some others. I've been away for a while so it took a little while to get any pace together but finally had a good run with Carl:

nsx1120s.jpg

We had a bad first lap, otherwise I think we might have had low 19s instead. Thanks for the pull man, that was my best couples performance yet :dopey:

blades-of-glory.jpg

See you all on the track! :cheers:

Thanks to everybody for some really fun races earlier tonight: Spyrrari, Enigma, Rutter, KOR_Tachyon, KOR_Blackheart, BTH_alter-ego, Tizzla, EL_ZISSOU and others 👍

No worries man, you are a fast and clean racer, no doubt about it 👍 always great fun racing with you--you are one of those rare few I will trust to go side by side with anytime :)

Hey thanks a lot for the racing everybody :cheers:

Had some great races with Carl, Captain Bananna
banana.gif
(Spy), Lacko, Tizzla, Enigma, and some others. I've been away for a while so it took a little while to get any pace together but finally had a good run with Carl:
We had a bad first lap, otherwise I think we might have had low 19s instead. Thanks for the pull man, that was my best couples performance yet :dopey:
See you all on the track! :cheers:

Always fun sir--I believe we would have had one of those elusive 11'19.xxx races, but our opening lap was something like a 2'19.4xx. I think with a mid/low 2'18.xxx we would have really been in business with a low 11'19.xxx 👍

the american mafia Carlpky and el_zissous.

donvitocorleonegal431.jpg
9964553gal.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Going in for a few 👍

EDIT: Absolutely nobody around unfortunately. As a result, new personal best in free run with NSX -> 2'14.921

:gtpflag:

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Might have a go at this in a bit.

2'14.9? Thats unreal, I can manage mid 2'18s at best :lol:

I was on at like 4am this morning, but naturally there was very few people online. Had a good few races with a GTP driver in the 600pp 4WD Daytona Road, but in the 550PP RWD I couldn't find decent competition. The NSX outmatches most other cars so it was no fun, so I quit and had another go at S10 (And did it, finally).

EDIT: The disadvantage of not owning your own PS3. My Brother is on Modern Warfare 2 :indiff:, I probably won't be able to go online until 9-10pm.

Last edited:
First class Maz... :bowdown: 👍

Private grid's FTW!!

Glad I cooked the old PS3 and got her alive again. :D

That was, as usual, the highlight of the day/week/event. There are SO FEW drivers in OLR who can race that fast and close without contact as you, Jukka, Hugo, Richard and Rudi.

Very glad to see your PS3 up and running again, however temporary. 👍

Also, to all the GTRP, WGP etc Clio drivers who are racing the NSX schedule, it's true that most of us have said fair clean drivers are welcome. It's fine to race close and make a fight of it, but if the NSX is just too difficult to race around because of different tyres and braking points etc and you can't manage it without contact, by all means try a different schedule, no one's forcing you to race us 👍

All the best
Maz

Just joined. If I get matched up with any of you, go easy on me ;D, slow pad user here :sly:

EDIT: Well my first race with a decent grid of drivers, not so well. Last place, 33 seconds behind the leader. Mind, I did go wide on turn 1 on laps 2, 3 and 4 :lol: I'm up for another one, and i'll try not to get in anyones way :D

Last edited:
Raced most of usual suspects tonight :D, and finnaly raced CarlPKY 👍. Except for Synwraith don't know what schedule you on :P.

Had a few races tonight,but i was making mistakes all over the place....got a bit anoyed by the punters and failed connections and by guys who are host-crash and than quit the race...:yuck:

Not a good evening...hopefully better tomorrow or later...👍

@GTP_DEVIE...sorry for the bumb man,i thought i had the inside line there in the last race,but overcooked it...:grumpy:

laters,

spy.

Was a great night of racing again with 'the usual suspects'. Had an immense 5-lap battle with KOR_Tachyon and KOR_Hellrazor, with us three finishing within half a second!

Also saw a 2'14.4 while hunting Spyrrari. You're a great pacer ;)

Until next time :cheers:

Was a great night of racing again with 'the usual suspects'. Had an immense 5-lap battle with KOR_Tachyon and KOR_Hellrazor, with us three finishing within half a second!

Also saw a 2'14.4 while hunting Spyrrari. You're a great pacer ;)

Until next time :cheers:

Best lap while i was leading in that race whas a 15.2xx ,so i think i should "up" my pace a bit more to stay ahead...:sly:...

Till next time for sure...

spy.

Well, the grids are pretty small now, I guess everyone is done for the night :indiff: The last 3 races I've only had 2 or 3 other drivers on the grid, so to have something to do, I've been trying to get the fastest race time I can, and I just came up with this one:

sdc19322.jpg
sdc19320.jpg

It was off a 2'18.0xx 1st lap, with 2'15.0xxs--2'15.3xx laps. No draft help at all 👍 I think that's about as good as I can hope for in clean air.

Last edited:

Was I in that race? I just remember hitting 2'18-19s and you guys just kept getting further ahead :lol: I was 32 seconds behind at the finish, didn't make it across the line.

I need to get some practice in. I'm good, but a lot of you guys are in a completely different league. I feel like the driver from one of those new F1 teams :) I only joined a couple, but they were good races 👍 (Or at least for the first lap where I could keep up :P)

Back