Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~Community Gallery Shots~ [20.11.14]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 173 comments
It's a little bit depressing to enter your gallery Ilya... We can't come here and still think we are able to do some interesting edit work after seing yours :P And even your unedited shots (I talk about the ones one your on your flickr mainly) are awesome...
Superb work as usual and a very great source of inspiration for anybody here, thx for sharing mate !

Some simply brilliant stuff Ilya, as I would expect from you. ;)

I really like the Clio shot and the statue one too. But really all of them are pretty great. Nice vivid editing. 👍

I was looking for Eath like 15 mins long on every track .. i couldnt find it , anyway your work was and is and probably will be amazing !!

I was looking for Eath like 15 mins long on every track .. i couldnt find it , anyway your work was and is and probably will be amazing !!

Are you trolling? :lol: Looking for Earth in every track? :D

Amazing shots Ilya. Very unique! 👍

These two pictures are more efficient than everything we can see inside the BMW thread, the second one is truely beautiful, camera angle, toning and lighting are managed the right way.

Great M4 shot Ilya. They look so well edited, very smooth and clean but agressive and brilliantly toned. True quality. 👍 👍

~MASSIVE PACK OF WORKS~
№2

------------------
Thank you very much friends for your comments! I am very grateful to all of you!
Today I want to show you perhaps the best use of chrome paint that is suitable only for the Reventon,
and also you will find a lot of others stuff.

------------------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840×2160

[Chromalistic]
--------

[I had a dream]
--------

[Random]
--------

Last edited:
Holy mother!! Some of these shots are so realistic that I can't find anything that would give out that it's a game... :bowdown:

Another gallery where I see pure photographic car bliss. Do you take your photos at 2x? The level of crispness is unreal. Editing is incredible. I'm not fully comfortable with my photomode abilities at this point, been way too long. Especially when I see galleries like this. I have a lot to learn.

Another gallery where I see pure photographic car bliss. Do you take your photos at 2x? The level of crispness is unreal. Editing is incredible. I'm not fully comfortable with my photomode abilities at this point, been way too long. Especially when I see galleries like this. I have a lot to learn.
thank you RG! not always, but most of the presented in 2x

tumblr_lphoxo6ZID1qdqjli.gif

The rest of the photomode community right now.

Once more the quality level of this last update is insane :drool: Some shots look so real they could be used in a magazine and nobody would see they are not... The pics 2, 3 and 4 of the Reventon are especially impressive in this way. The Senna "tribute" shot is just awesome, the quality of this bokeh, this dof and this warm toning are so great 👍
The NSX shots have a great realistic rendering too, the One77 looks so beautiful in black. The sense of speed, the angle of the RedBull shot are awesome ! And that last shot of the Huayra is out of space ! Wow, wow and wow again !

Last edited:
Back