Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~Community Gallery Shots~ [20.11.14]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 173 comments
BSSB4Vs.gif

The hiatus between each set is mind numbing, but the results make it worth while. :drool: Also, lucky you for :gtplanet:'s Twitter page promoting your gallery. Thank Jordan for that.

You've shown off the VGT Bimmer better than anyone else, PD included! :drool::drool::drool:👍 It's the toning, the composition, the angles, the colours and so on what make these photos so... perfect! :bowdown:

While I must admit that all of those shots are looking absolutely mind-blowing, I find that pictures #2, #4, #6, #8, #9 and #10 have something special to them, which makes them my personal favourites. The breaks between your updates are well worth it... Wow... :drool: 👍

~GOODWOOD SPECIAL / THE UNCOVERED~
------------------------------------
PART 1
--------------------

In late may, I wondered idea to walk around goodwood. I knew that there was a glitch, but PD fixed them. It took about 2 weeks to find a place where you can get behind the track. There I saw many miles of territory on which to ride. Almost all the space goodwood: a mile before the start, and a few miles behind the finish line before turning on the goodwood rally stage. Also field on each side of the track. It was a complicated method: since the main problem is not disabled damage, very short list of cars which it happened (tried about 80 cars), and perhaps most sad all the glitches that I found were fixed when goodwood updated.
Here is the first part. :)

------------------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840×2160

[Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car '86 ]

--------

Such a stunning set. every picture is amazing!

I can get out of Goodwood everytime with certain cars but the second i break free i get spawned back to the track!

Stunning photos! :drool:
It's such a shame the game doesn't have an 'out of bounds' photo mode - that would be awesome as your set here demonstrates so emphatically. 👍

Fantastic set of photos - look forward to the next instalment. 👍

Saw a 1985 Quattro at Goodwood yesterday. Still such a fantastic machine :D

Beyond beautiful is exactly how I would call this set! :bowdown: Toning, composition, lighting, originality... All is in here! :drool::drool: Absolutely stunning photography!

~GOODWOOD SPECIAL / THE UNCOVERED~
------------------------------------
PART 1
--------------------

In late may, I wondered idea to walk around goodwood. I knew that there was a glitch, but PD fixed them. It took about 2 weeks to find a place where you can get behind the track. There I saw many miles of territory on which to ride. Almost all the space goodwood: a mile before the start, and a few miles behind the finish line before turning on the goodwood rally stage. Also field on each side of the track. It was a complicated method: since the main problem is not disabled damage, very short list of cars which it happened (tried about 80 cars), and perhaps most sad all the glitches that I found were fixed when goodwood updated.
Here is the first part. :)

------------------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840×2160

[Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car '86 ]

--------

simply the best!!! brilliant and amazing shots! NO WAY! FERINO IS A LEGEND!!!!! GREAT WORK MATE!

Mindblowing Goodwood set! The compositions, the lighting, the environment around the car, everything fits!
After seeing your set the first time yesterday, I took that Audi and tried to find out how you did it. I found some spots where you can get outside for very short distances, but nowhere to stay safe. And it was impossible to keep the car clean from damage, I wonder how you managed that. Very well done 👍

Your latest "Goodwood" set of pictures left me totally speechless. Every single feature that you used in the photos fits nicely, and always astonishing to see how you managed to make the rendering of respective shots look that neat. 👍 Keep up the good work bud ;)

Wow, i'm bit late to comment on this but man that's an awesome Goodwood set. Love the rich contrast and warm tones. But the real winning aspect is the unique scene you were able to capture by getting out of bounds. Looks really nice out there. Wish I could manage that. Brilliant as always Ilya. :eek: 👍 👍

Back