Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~Community Gallery Shots~ [20.11.14]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 173 comments
I'd definitely love to see a side by side of a couple you decide to edit. They are so good straight up. That's actually a pretty good idea for a thread if it didn't exist. Before and after.

Really great stuff for unedited. Especially like some of the interior shots. 👍 I agree would be nice to see how much better some of these would edited. ;)

I agree with RG and George, they are already amazing as unedited I wonder what you would be able to do by editing them :)

Some really nice shots in here - I've been keeping an eye on this gallery for while now but hadn't yet gotten around to commenting! Great work - my favourite shot is the rear shot of the black M4 coupe at the Nurburgring - the mature colours, reflections and sunlight glinting in the taillight work together to make it really striking. The Reventon is pretty eye catching too - at Willow Springs (I assume?) the surroundings are so simple, and the way the colours reflect off the angular bodywork makes it quite realistic looking. And the new years one - nice work! Very festive :P

Finally, I'm a big fan of your video work - I've seen most of the GT5 videos you've made and am always impressed. Keep up the great work :)

Love how you left the window reflections there in the BMW M4 shot rather than zooming to get rid of them. 👍 Was a very wise choice.

heavy-breathing-cat.jpg

My freaking god, some of these shots are out of this world! (quite literally, hehe)
Those Reventón shots looks super realistic! Amazing dude! :)

Latest Posts

Back