Ferrari 458 Italia GT2

• Thread starter Juim1j
  • 21 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Juim1j
I would like to get offers on how to get the AF Corse #51 tuning. Any offer accepted as long as realistic.

I know the words are English, but that's as far as my understanding of your sentences goes.

Are you asking for a replica tune for the 458 Italia?

No, I'm asking for the tune of AF Corse's #51 Ferrari 458 Italia GT2.

Here's what I know so far:
Buy a Ferrari 458 Italia. Reinforce the chassis. Buy BBS LM-R. Buy front aero A. And a Spoiler (no data on size or specs)
Do not use oil trick.

Tune to the max. Preferebly use Racing Medium tires.
Weight 1245.
Power max 465. I say max because on the limiter there is the two 465 BHP limitations.
Colour: Rosso Corsa
Wheel Colour: Ferrari Titanium Gold (if any one knows a car with a similiar colur pls tel me)
Break calipers: Giallo Modena
Dials: the 3 most relevant ones
Top speed: 290 km/h

Last edited:
@Ridox2JZGTE This sounds like a fit with your garage.

Thanks, I'll see what I can offer :)

No, I'm asking for the tune of AF Corse's #51 Ferrari 458 Italia GT2.

Here's what I know so far:
Buy a Ferrari 458 Italia. Reinforce the chassis. Buy BBS LM-R. Buy front aero A. And a Spoiler (no data on size or specs)
Do not use oil trick.

Tune to the max. Preferebly use Racing Medium tires.
Weight 1245.
Power max 465. I say max because on the limiter there is the two 465 BHP limitations.
Colour: Rosso Corsa
Break calipers: Giallo Modena
Dials: the 3 most relevant ones
Top speed: 290 km/h

Here is a replica tune for 458 GT3 :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tune...model-09-570pp-sports-soft-to-racing-hard.57/

You can lower the power using limiter ( IRL it has large restrictor - 465HP ). You can stick with 1247kg with the replica, the ballast position is optimized for the car, or if you really wish, reduce to 1245kg and moved the ballast position one click towards the rear. Real life slicks is comparable to SS tires, as evidenced by most of my GT3 and GT4 replicas lap time at Silverstone GP as benchmark - they were replicating real life qualifying times.

The real GT2 has much higher downforce and specific chassis built, unlike GT3 cars that uses road car chassis, although they are seam welded. I would suggest to try RH tire to get very close to GT2 performance which is about 3 to 4 seconds quicker Silverstone GP if I remember correctly.

I do have GT2 replica made a while ago, will have to take a look at my garage in GT6 again.

Thanks, I'll see what I can offer :)

Here is a replica tune for 458 GT3 :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tune...model-09-570pp-sports-soft-to-racing-hard.57/

You can lower the power using limiter ( IRL it has large restrictor - 465HP ). You can stick with 1247kg with the replica, the ballast position is optimized for the car, or if you really wish, reduce to 1245kg and moved the ballast position one click towards the rear. Real life slicks is comparable to SS tires, as evidenced by most of my GT3 and GT4 replicas lap time at Silverstone GP as benchmark - they were replicating real life qualifying times.

The real GT2 has much higher downforce and specific chassis built, unlike GT3 cars that uses road car chassis, although they are seam welded. I would suggest to try RH tire to get very close to GT2 performance which is about 3 to 4 seconds quicker Silverstone GP if I remember correctly.

I do have GT2 replica made a while ago, will have to take a look at my garage in GT6 again.

Thank u that is really useful, i just have a question, u said that the Michellin Slicks they use are comparable to Racing Soft?

Thank u that is really useful, i just have a question, u said that the Michellin Slicks they use are comparable to Racing Soft?
No. He said that the tires they use in real life are comparable to SPORT SOFT (SS) tires in Gran Turismo 6.

EDIT: Although, RACING HARD (RH) tires may be what you are after...

Thx for the tip
I have that Ferrari 458 GT3 built with the tune Ridox provided you. The car is absolutely amazing. I just took it for a handful of laps around Bathurst...It's a grip monster with Racing Hard tires on it. I know you said you're looking for GT2, not GT3, but I'm sure you can use his tune as a base and modify it somehow to get what you need... Good luck!! 👍 👍

I have that Ferrari 458 GT3 built with the tune Ridox provided you. The car is absolutely amazing. I just took it for a handful of laps around Bathurst...It's a grip monster with Racing Hard tires on it. I know you said you're looking for GT2, not GT3, but I'm sure you can use his tune as a base and modify it somehow to get what you need... Good luck!! 👍 👍
Well ok then but the GT2 is far different from the GT3 but thx anyway. Good Luck to u2

Guys I want a replica, with real live suspension settings and spoiler settings from the from te #51 car. Maybe i should have bought Forza Motorsport 5 with an Zboz one... :(

Guys I want a replica, with real live suspension settings and spoiler settings from the from te #51 car. Maybe i should have bought Forza Motorsport 5 with an Zboz one... :(

Maybe you can get someone who have FM5 to check the car settings ? I doubt it will have accurate setup like used IRL, as the real car setup would varies from track to track, it may even be different on the same track and different session ( practice, qualify and race )

Maybe you can get someone who have FM5 to check the car settings ? I doubt it will have accurate setup like used IRL, as the real car setup would varies from track to track, it may even be different on the same track and different session ( practice, qualify and race )
Your right, in FM5 they have Risi Competizione's 458 GT2 but the problem is that the GTE regulations in the TUSCC r diferent from WEC

Your right, in FM5 they have Risi Competizione's 458 GT2 but the problem is that the GTE regulations in the TUSCC r diferent from WEC

That is why even in FM5, cars are not accurate, it's up to the player to setup the car the way they want it too ( replicating certain car within certain regs ) Getting suspension setup for a real race car also very difficult if not next to impossible, and even if you can, the springs, damper and the alignment could change considerably even at one track outing.

I need help finding a Titanium Gold colour, like these

Attachments

• tmp_2976-Screenshot_2014-11-14-06-12-09_20141114061550664-569948310.jpg
    tmp_2976-Screenshot_2014-11-14-06-12-09_20141114061550664-569948310.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 7
I need help finding a Titanium Gold colour, like these
We have a dedicated colour matching thread for such things. 👍
What does the +1 or -2 mean to the height and width of the spoiler?
Like... what it suggests? A + means up, a - means down...?

hsv
We have a dedicated colour matching thread for such things. 👍

Like... what it suggests? A + means up, a - means down...?
No I mean how many cm does it add or take to the spoiler and what height and width is 0 in the 458 italia

Dear all, I would like to thank you for helping me in this awesome quest. I would like to thank everyone, even if all my questions aren't answered, (but please do help me answer them) but especially hsv, Ridox2JZGTE and ALB123.

Rule Ferrari 458 Italia GT2

Attachments

• 458gt2.jpg
    458gt2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
So, I finished the tune, it's actually pretty acurrate. I lap it around Le Mans and gave me real good results. I just think the handling is a bit too tight, but anyways. I will post it ASAP. Next up, the Ford Matech GT1, the car in my image!:cheers:

@Juim1j Shouldn't a 458 Italia GT2 have a rear wing? I don't see any mention of a rear wing in your tune.

EDIT: Also, I'm not able to get your HP figure. I changed the oil and I installed all the tuning parts and I come up with the same weight at 551PP that your tune mentions, but I am only at 458hp and 431ft/lb torque when I set power limiter to 60.9%... Could you double check your settings for me, please? Thank you! 👍

Last edited:
Back