Spa Francorchamps / 6 Laps
1st: Cr.431,000 2nd: Cr.237,050 3rd: Cr.172,400

Côte d’Azur / 8 Laps
1st: Cr.455,000 2nd: Cr.250,250 3rd: Cr.182,000

Eifel Circuit (weather) 308A / 8 Laps
1st: Cr.460,000 2nd: Cr.253,000 3rd: Cr.184,000

More info Pending

Last edited:
Just spent $12 mil buying a F2007 in the OCD, not that I'm likely to use it much but as I normally have $20 mil sitting there at least next time I make a few $mil it won't be lost.

Didn't want to change from pmjg's 2J so ran a couple of races in an old Dream Car Seasonal, at Tokyo where the Jag Racer was on pole, 720PP I think it was. No problems there with the 2J at 650PP and over $2mil each race. Not that it's necessary to build up my account, mainly just because I wasn't able to improve my time at the Spa so thought I'd take out my frustration on something else.

Just ran the Eifel course (I always try the custom tracks in the Seasonals first)...and the weather stayed constant.

Anyway, won 2,017,790 with a 2007 tuned to 833PP at Eifel. The long straight kept the other Ferrari's running faster, so had to make up time in the turns.

Just a quick update: SRF is off again 👍
London City Course & Cote d'Azur (Monaco) are hardest in this series. Good tunes definitely needed here..
And the AI acts very unexpectedly every now and then... be prepared..:indiff:

London was doable in the F10, but ..Cote d'Azur (Monaco) is by far the toughest nut to crack... consistent 1:15 / 1:16s are needed there.. :nervous:

Last edited:
Tried Monza - won 1st time, London - 2nd after 3 tries (you need ten perfect laps I think!), Spa - got nowhere!

I didn't like these first time round either :/

Don't like when Côte d’Azur is always present as a track to drive one of the higher spec cars or in this case, F1 cars.

Seriously a F1 Ferrari round the London course? Which bright spark came up with that idea? Don't mind the other tracks like Monza & Côte d’Azur, but I'm guessing London is going to be a bit tricky.

I love road courses London's gonna be great fun.

P.S actually the F10 should be a quicker car at the road courses.

I'm using my same tune I used for the last F1 challenge. I can post it here if anyone is interested.

Don't forget to buy the new F2007 in the OCD, especially if you collect cars. It's a STANDARD and there is at least one major visual detail difference between it and the PREMIUM version. Must be either a hidden car or from PSP? I have no idea.

It's a STANDARD and there is at least one major visual detail difference between it and the PREMIUM version. Must be either a hidden car or from PSP? I have no idea.

I am also wondering...what exactly is the difference between the two? (own both versions BTW...)

Promptus
I am also wondering...what exactly is the difference between the two? (own both versions BTW...)

At first glance, there is a missing aero bit up top above the cockpit. This is not the same car from the NCD.

Racing these events right now and I've noticed something strange. When I win I get the helmet, paint, and horn. I've never had this happen before. Is this happening for everyone or is it just a weird glitch?

Racing these events right now and I've noticed something strange. When I win I get the helmet, paint, and horn. I've never had this happen before. Is this happening for everyone or is it just a weird glitch?

All prizes are awarded once now. This feature changed with SRF becoming optional with the FF challenge.

I've only compleated monza in this set so far but was very easy win with a max pp car have reduced and am working on london now. Dang bloody short track in a F1 really PD?

Just won London with 809pp :crazy:

Wow nice.
Am i right with my running theroy that 40 second avg lap will win london? I just placed 4th 8 seconds back with avg lap of 41 seconds and one +9 seconds due to getting tagged in the back side and spinning out.

Eight of my laps were in the 40s (40.223 best lap) and only my first and last laps were in the 41s. I won by 3sec.

Very nice. goes to show that smoothness counts more in London than power. Less is more there.
Thank you for confirming the lap times means it's very doable barring a AI ram, or problems between the controller and the couch/chair

Just took a win at London with an average lap of 41.4 with a 2.6 second window, so gonna on a limb and say a avg lap of 41.8 will win, all be it by only a little

Last edited:
Can confirm: 40's @ London will do the trick.
Am still struggling with Monaco/Côte..suppose consistent 1:16/17s are needed there. Hellofajob.. F2007 seems a little easier to handle..

And - amazingly - all of this for just a Lvl 22 gift card :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I honestly had no idea if the F2007 in the OCD was a standard. (I knew the Enzo was.)

Now it's a must-grab on both my accounts.

The wing usually prevents it from going in this far but it looks like PD messed up a tad..
also works on the rear.

Last edited:
Here is my tune for the FERRARI F10!

809pp
691hp
760kg
49/51 weight
RH tires

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.1/18.5
Extension- 8/10
Compression- 7/9
Anti Roll Bar- 3/6
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.30

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 118
Rear- 144

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

BALLAST:
Amount- 200
Position- -12

NOTES:
I was able to win with this car on every track except Spa (3sec out). I'm sure a more skilled player could achieve a victory at Spa using this. (Please share your results if you try). The key with this tune is to push really hard in the braking zones, and then jump on the throttle really early. Managing slides in the corners will drop your times substantially.

This tune is for players looking to gain extra money by running at low PP. I understand that most players are not able to win under such conditions so I will be adding a tune to this post at 871pp (currently working on it).

As for this tune above, the transmission will need to be adjusted for each individual track. Be sure to leave extra RPM in your 7th gear for drafting. Also, the power limiter may be used if you wish to push this tune to lower PP (782pp is the lowest I have won with). If you wish to race with higher RPM, add downforce, but be sure that you don't upset the balance of the car. Little changes to the balance of a Formula 1 car can have terrible results. Happy racing 👍

I am always open to feedback so feel free to post your results with this car and any suggestions to make it faster. :cheers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my tune for the FERRARI F10

871pp
691hp
570kg
46/54 weight
RH tires

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.3/17.8
Extension- 8/10
Compression- 7/9
Anti Roll Bar- 4/5
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.22

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 123
Rear- 159

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

BALLAST:
Amount- 10
Position- -50

NOTES:
This car is very quick if you can be smooth in your turning (I recommend Active Steering for DS3 users). As with any car at high speed it is very hard to keep control through fast corners (especially Spa). I managed to win with this tune at Spa by 18sec. Very quick but this car is not forgiving at all. One mistake and you will find yourself swimming through sand :lol: Happy racing 👍

Last edited:
Hehe at posted the parts list.

anyway Monaco you gotta run atleast 1:16's i won at 840PP in an F10 by 4 seconds and dipped into the 1:14s twice .
Not to good by my standards really, im having a bit of understeer.

Only did London so far, was an absolute blast !! Low hp, tight gear ratios and softer suspensions are key here. Those kerbs can be devastating :P

Notice the Martini logo between Alice and Bridgestone? Nice not to have it blurred out for once! Here is the premium front end:
gt88zo1.jpg

Back