Ferrari F1 Challenge

Well I never. Cheers for pointing that out. It made all the difference. For the first time I felt I was actually in control rather than flailing about wildly. I could see that I was a second a lap quicker straight away and after a couple of restarts won at Monaco with a lap to spare. And no need to resort to srf.

I've got a G25 so I hope it works for skeagracing's DFTG. I had a DFGT until recently and I searched everywhere for a way to change the steering angle and everyone seemed to think it was not possible. I thought the same was true of the G25.

Thank you!! I am buying a G25 ASAP.

G27 is cheaper so getting that.

Did you read through the thread that Patclash linked to? Some people have had success changing the steering angle on their DFGTs but it doesn't seem to work in all cases. It's a shame if you're one of the unlucky ones.

Getting jealous of all this wheel talk,I still use the d pad,never got used to the analogue stick when the ps2 came out...old school !

I would like to thank everybody who posted notes reference the Ferrari F1 Challenge especially the helpful word reference the Monaco race. I finally won it with my DFGT and a toe setting of +60 at the front and -60 at the back.

I've been going crazy all day trying to beat cote de azure in my f2007, I don't know if its me or the tunes but I cant even get past 12th!! I run 1:25's with my best lap being 1:19!! does anybody have a tune or some tips to help me out please, I've been looking but none seem to work for that course.. I'm going crazy I've never had trouble in any event like this!!

I've been going crazy all day trying to beat cote de azure in my f2007, I don't know if its me or the tunes but I cant even get past 12th!! I run 1:25's with my best lap being 1:19!! does anybody have a tune or some tips to help me out please, I've been looking but none seem to work for that course.. I'm going crazy I've never had trouble in any event like this!!
It's been a long time since I did these races, I seen to recall this track giving me problems. Try @praiano63 f2007 tune in his garage I think that's what I used. Also if your using a DS3 turn on active steering to mild it can help with this track.

Back