Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,263 views
Status
Not open for further replies.




​

Great Race guys very good.
Very unlucky alosno you get your 2 points for the Race sure.
We have very good drivers now thats very good.
 
Wow, top 7-8 guys are all very close. This series has many very fast and consistent drivers now. Good work guys. Congratulations on yet another podium finish Artmannn. I think you guys must have been excited after watching today's incredible grand prix.
 
I'll say that was some of the most intense racing i've been a part of from 2nd back to 6th the average margin is only like 7 seconds thats one misstake means a position.
 
Wow, top 7-8 guys are all very close. This series has many very fast and consistent drivers now. Good work guys. Congratulations on yet another podium finish Artmannn. I think you guys must have been excited after watching today's incredible grand prix.
oh yes we were. it was an awesome race and it took 0 mistakes plus an aggressive 20 lap final stint on soft tyres (at Grand Valley) to get a podium. The competition is getting tougher and will need to get a lil more practice to get further up the grid. I made so many mistakes last week week, more than i made the whole of last season put together because i didn't practice enough.

On a separate note, why aren't you in the second season, JOE ??
 
After lap 25 the nearest person to me was about 20-30 seconds ahead/behind so the race was pretty lonely for me :(
 
Yes Joe have say to me he dont have always time.
But he drive some races.
 
Yeah, I'm having less time at night to practice and the weekends will be busy with activities for the kids. It's has been difficult to get some practice and when I do have time I'm exhausted. I should be able to make it in 2 weeks but will need a lot of practice just to keep the car on the track.
 
Man with all the people that said they wanted to race before we should have no problem filling rooms, I thought we had like 14 racers what happened? I would have thought we'd have more compeititors maybe not always the same but at least fill the room, and JOOOEEE where are you man I havent raced with you in forever, I always click to see if your racing and nothing you elusive canadian you, hopefully soon you"ll be back full time
 
Wait a few years until you have a few kids and you'll see how much time you have for games :grumpy: - I need to work out a better schedule and plan out my week better. I have found it's not very productive for me to stay up very late to practice. I really need to improve things like learning driving lines for tracks, throttle control and stuff like that. I've only really been driving without aids since about December and sport tires since January - so learning every day and trying to avoid wasting the little time I have. I hope to be more competitive by season 3 but will still join in when I can.
 
MONZA= 1 pitstop I get faster until about lap 15 :D this one im going to make (hope I don't jinx myself ;) ) should be a very close race also since my fastest lap is pretty close to the one Immortal set last season :D
 
Would this race happen to use the weather change layout? I'd be interested in a chance of rain...
 
IMMORTAL PROMISED US A DYNAMIC WEATHER RACE THIS SEASON. Oh wait, why am i shouting... Oh yeah so that he can hear me
 
I hate rain its like poker.
But we can make 20% rain here in Monza i dont like the track.
We can make it in Monza.
 
now is it definitely going to be rain? or are we going to go with a 50/50 and this could make it a lil interesting
 
Last time i raced in the rain at monza i won by nearly a full lap but tht was with all stock impreza's .
Pic's from the race
inccident with chatti dashes my hope's

GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1.jpg

Epic save turn 1.
GrandValleySpeedway_2.jpg

Lap 15 strange acciddent loses me more time letting killa get back past
GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Rain race! Love racing in the rain. It just forces you to abandon your strategy. Maybe someone else can win this race? Who knows?

Oh, and during the race my fastest lap was a 1:21.091, and I tried to change my driving style to be more smooth, let me have criticisms at my driving:

 
That's smoother than i can drive most times on the DS3, your appex's on some corners are earlier than mine also. I added Pic's to my previous post
 
Are you saying that I wrecked you in that race Wilso? Cause I was clean with everyone in that race man
 
No what happend was it looked like you slowed due to understeer into turn 8 and you slowed so much you caught me by surpise and i couldnt react in time so .. into the wall i went
 
OK cool man I really didn't mean for that man I'am sorry if I messed you up
 
We make it like the ICGTC guys.
The dynamic weather option will as described in the OP be set to 25%, weather changeability will be set to 4 and standing water at start is 0.
 
Rain race! Love racing in the rain. It just forces you to abandon your strategy. Maybe someone else can win this race? Who knows?

Oh, and during the race my fastest lap was a 1:21.091, and I tried to change my driving style to be more smooth, let me have criticisms at my driving:



Like Wilso said your apexes look much tighter and faster than mine but the time comes out to around the fastest time I've put in on GV so it's just a different style. I wouldn't change anything, that car looks planted and you look smooth. So much commitment flying into those turns (especially hairpin) with no worries about snap oversteer, much more than I have with le wheel.
 
We make it like the ICGTC guys.
The dynamic weather option will as described in the OP be set to 25%, weather changeability will be set to 4 and standing water at start is 0.
awwww, but that never rained, only awesome different lighting. I was amazed by the changes, it was almost like being there.
 
Room up with the weather settings 1472-6118-3744-3749-6136
 
Last edited:
awwww, but that never rained, only awesome different lighting. I was amazed by the changes, it was almost like being there.

Its possible mate.
We have a big chance that we get rain.
 
Idk its been an hour and no wet track here yet, even if it dont we should consider the same setting at our other events.
Also they say Motegi will drop tomorrow so if it does we should consider where to put this season or not save it for next season.

First impressions from Monza tire ware is good the people who can make there tires last could do 20-25 laps on softs although fuel consumption is high so 1 stopping could be difficult.
On the tire note im wearinig the front and rear tires fairly evenly.
EDIT
On a good note though i went to last seasons thread to see my best times and im already near half a second quicker than last season just in that short practice.
 
Last edited:
Good to hear that wilso.
I come tomorrow for practise then we can test weather also.
 
weathers tough I put it on those settings and by lap 18 it was at 70% wet on the track and no matter the tires it tough to drive in, this should be and interesting qualify and race with this chance of rain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back