Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,290 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
weathers tough I put it on those settings and by lap 18 it was at 70% wet on the track and no matter the tires it tough to drive in, this should be and interesting qualify and race with this chance of rain.

In the room i had earlier we didn't even get rain after an hour we didn't race though,
but it was reashering to know my wet laps where at a good pace .
 
We make it like the ICGTC guys.
The dynamic weather option will as described in the OP be set to 25%, weather changeability will be set to 4 and standing water at start is 0.

Just want to confirm, we're playing weather change at monza next race?
 
The new track is there guys.
We should add the track in the calendar or?
 
Is it like Cape Ring with 20 different configurations? Oh and also how many Yen is it?
 
Yes Gian.

Ruh roh, never driven the F1s in the rain before... this is going to be... interesting.

I wonder if rain collects on the visor in the cockpit view.
 
Is it like Cape Ring with 20 different configurations? Oh and also how many Yen is it?

No it aint no cape ring :D and probably about 400 Yen'ish
Where to add it im not shure , i need time to think dahm it!

Ruh roh, never driven the F1s in the rain before... this is going to be... interesting.

Yep its quite fun ive already practiced in the rain , it could really toss up the field potentially
 
It doesn't, but heavy spray can get annoying.

Oh, and, I'm going to get a DFGT today, can you guys change my DS3 to a DFGT? I hope this will finally make me quicker.
 
Hey guys I made a video so you can see what Twin Ring Motegi looks like in the F2007. Still processing at time of posting but should be over in about 30 mins.



Cape Ring is a really great track for F1. Lots of fast flowing corners :) . I made a video of that track too in the F2007



Rain driving can be very hard but the car is manageable with 20% surface water. 30% and over can get very challenging. Not sure the full wet tyres are needed at any point, because driving on them is a nightmare. But you pros could find a way to do it.

And I've ordered BT Infinity Fibre Optic so Ill probably join in on these races. Not 100% yet as I cant find a good setup. Way too little stabilty at high speed for me. Would anyone be kind enough to send me their complete setups?
 
It doesn't, but heavy spray can get annoying.

Oh, and, I'm going to get a DFGT today, can you guys change my DS3 to a DFGT? I hope this will finally make me quicker.

Incredible Killa very good.
I change this later on the OP.
Thanks gazzi for this videos.
You want to join our WC??
I must test later which Twing Ring Motegi is the best.
I think there are 3 Variants.
 
I must test later which Twing Ring Motegi is the best.
I think there are 3 Variants.

Im not shure of the official name but the longer version which is the full version is the one you want , i know indy races or used to the there. The other is a speedway.
 
Last edited:
It doesn't, but heavy spray can get annoying.

Oh, and, I'm going to get a DFGT today, can you guys change my DS3 to a DFGT? I hope this will finally make me quicker.

Unless you've used a wheel before it's definitely not one of those things where you just "get it". (Edit: I mean driving with it, not buying it.)

I bought a DFGT a year ago after using a DS3 since GT1 and I'm still not where I used to be. It's a steep learning curve, I'd be surprised if you end up using the wheel at Monza honestly GH.

You're going to have to completely relearn everything.
 
Thats true Gian.
But when killa have Kart experience that help him a bit.
But its for sure hard when you drive long time DS3 and change to wheel.
Guys i open a practise lobby with Monza practise join me.
 
Yeah, I've driven in a kart (indoor) and I had a DFGT momentarily for about 3 weeks. I know how it feels and if I'm able to adapt to it quickly that'd be lucky for me.
 
We can put Motegi as last Race 50 Laps.
Is that ok Guys??
Then we have 12 Races.
 
:mad:
We can put Motegi as last Race 50 Laps.
Is that ok Guys??
Then we have 12 Races.

NOOO WE MUST LeSarthe!!!!! need!

I vote to replace either Madrid or Indy and have it set the date of our Indy race
 
Bad news, no store has a DFGT within a 50 mile radius of my town. That means I'll have to order it online which means I'm going to get my wheel in a week. :grumpy:
 
:mad:

NOOO WE MUST LeSarthe!!!!! need!

I vote to replace either Madrid or Indy and have it set the date of our Indy race

Wilso i mean Motegi after La sarthe.
La sarthe stay also in the calendar.
Thats :banghead:killa
 
Yes Rfactor is really good.
I hope that we can drive soon together all rfactor in FSR Mod.
 
Well i know I;am switching over to computer here as soon as possible and its eithier this or Iracing but this seems to be more geared to what I like road cars and not all nascar
 
Thats true Gian.
But when killa have Kart experience that help him a bit.
But its for sure hard when you drive long time DS3 and change to wheel.
Guys i open a practise lobby with Monza practise join me.

That will definitely help, I hadn't driven a car in years when I got my wheel. I grew up with a kart (not a racing kart) but can't fit in them anymore because I'm 6'6", must be nice for you guys! :(

Haven't even had a driver's license in almost 5 years now, cars are useless in manhattan nyc...
 
I've had some practice on motegi abit and its more of an f1 track than any other track in the game. most of the turns are double rights or lefts so when u think the turn is over it tightens up into the next. but I do love the speedway its like Darlington Motorspeedway crossed with the banking of Homestead-Miami Speedway
 
Yes Motegi is good for f1 cars.
 
I come soon for practise guys.
When we get enough drivers we can drive a 50 Lap Race.

Here Guys our new Calendar.


​
 
Last edited:
Bad news, no store has a DFGT within a 50 mile radius of my town. That means I'll have to order it online which means I'm going to get my wheel in a week. :grumpy:

You are saying that theres no store with a DFGT available within 50 miles of your house, that's really pathetic.:grumpy:
 
I downloaded that rFactor and it will work for like 60minutes before it requires a key(I left it running and didnt exit and was able to race for about 2hours). I managed to try out the BMW Williams F1 2007 car and it was awesome, i raced at catalunya and China and it was good fun. The handling of the cars and physics are awesome, but the surrounding graphics are not so good but who cares when you have 0 lag online and when it runs on my 2 year old PC. Will see how mucn it costs, what cars and tracks you get and what other licences you need before i decide on getting it.
On another note, i tested F1 at Motegi very nice flowing, we should do the road course as is it longer, or west course :D
 
My GT5 disc is cracked :( and this soo after i bought the DLC :ouch: 🤬 :banghead:
of all the crappy games i have, it had to be my favourite.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back