Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,263 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your GT5 Game is broken m8??
Thats heavy ****.
Then you must get all cars new or??
 
I think I may have found some one who may be able to beat IMORTAL today does reventon10 ring a bell IMORTAL!! tryin to get him to join but he sceptical
 
Hahah dont write me about this guy.
He say he is the fastes in the World.
I have drive always against him.
I have won always and i say the first 4 in our League are faster then Reventon.
 
Your GT5 Game is broken m8??
Thats heavy ****.
Then you must get all cars new or??
No the save data will still be there he just has to buy the game again:ouch:
I think I may have found some one who may be able to beat IMORTAL today does reventon10 ring a bell IMORTAL!! tryin to get him to join but he sceptical

Haha if you look at our last season thread i posted a convo me and Rev had that was quite ridiculous if you can find it. Ive known reventon for about over a year now and that really changed my opinion of him.
 
Yeah, Rev used to be very fast but I don't know if he was ever IMMORTAL fast. Can't imagine he would be quicker now - haven't seen him around much unless he started a new account. Probably keeping busy racing karts.
 
Idk rev is about a second faster than me on every lap he may not be faster than u immortaL but he can keep up in the draft n if hes there at the end he may have a chance
 
I just got my DFGT! I'll be home in about 1-2 hours and try it out.

I have reventon in my friends list, he's fast but he doesn't like to tune his F10. Although not IMMORTAL fast, but pretty fast.
 
I just got my DFGT! I'll be home in about 1-2 hours and try it out.

I have reventon in my friends list, he's fast but he doesn't like to tune his F10. Although not IMMORTAL fast, but pretty fast.

I think hes got a tune now n probably not Immortal fast but hes a hell of alot faster than I am and not to sound cocky or anything but I think Im pretty fast.

n killa glad u finally got it. It will probably take a week or so to get used to maybe less maybe more. I thought u said there wasnt a store in like 50mi that carried it?
 
I think hes got a tune now n probably not Immortal fast but hes a hell of alot faster than I am and not to sound cocky or anything but I think Im pretty fast.

n killa glad u finally got it. It will probably take a week or so to get used to maybe less maybe more. I thought u said there wasnt a store in like 50mi that carried it?

A store in the next town only had one in stock, we went to 4 other stores prior, finally asked one of the gamestops which store had one in stock, they pointed where it was, and then I got the wheel! Oh and my father didn't want to order the wheel online, too, so we didn't waste extra money.
 
A store in the next town only had one in stock, we went to 4 other stores prior, finally asked one of the gamestops which store had one in stock, they pointed where it was, and then I got the wheel! Oh and my father didn't want to order the wheel online, too, so we didn't waste extra money.

Very good Killa.
I put it later on the OP that you drive with the DFGT.
 
does anyone have a good tune for Monaco this trk just stumps me wen it comes to setup.
 
Two things I've noticed with my wheel:

1. I'm much more smooth and consistent with my wheel.
2. It's so hard to regain the car after it spins! :banghead:

On 2, every little mistake and the car is lost, no hope. Even on slower cars if I touch the grass, no way of correcting my mistake. I have so much trouble correcting the car, even if I manage to save it from going right, it sways to the left and my car is gone. Vice versa. Any tips on this?
 
does anyone have a good tune for Monaco this trk just stumps me wen it comes to setup.
After the Monaca seasonal TT ive had to re think it abit so no cant say i can hellp , You need a car that will rotate well LSD settings important there to .
 
Two things I've noticed with my wheel:

1. I'm much more smooth and consistent with my wheel.
2. It's so hard to regain the car after it spins! :banghead:

On 2, every little mistake and the car is lost, no hope. Even on slower cars if I touch the grass, no way of correcting my mistake. I have so much trouble correcting the car, even if I manage to save it from going right, it sways to the left and my car is gone. Vice versa. Any tips on this?

It's just going to take time man... like I was saying it's not easy and F1 is a difficult place to start. The hardest place to start really.
 
It's just going to take time man... like I was saying it's not easy and F1 is a difficult place to start. The hardest place to start really.

I've been practicing with shuffle racing (low pp) and I'm really good, my pace is excellent, but when someone taps my car, the slightest hint of a slide just sends my car spinning because I don't have quick enough reactions to get the lock on, then tap the throttle. If I actually manage to do that the car just spins out in the opposite direction. I'm going to have to practice all day tomorrow if I'm actually wishing to score points in Monza on Sunday.
 
you will get there man its just yur use to that instant left right action on the sticks, in time youll learn how to save it with the wheel, but more importantly cause you cant save it any where near as easily or as often you will find yourself making smarter racing decision and be much more concious of the car in no time. Plus I would think the trade off of smooth cosistent lines and throttle and braking control and tire wear would be enough to counteract those one or two lucky saves.
 
Heads up to anybody looking to buy a logitech wheel, there is a 35% coupon code good for today for the logitech online store. Just ordered my g27 :D .
 
Very good Red then i can write on the OP that you drive the G27??
 
I downloaded that rFactor and it will work for like 60minutes before it requires a key(I left it running and didnt exit and was able to race for about 2hours). I managed to try out the BMW Williams F1 2007 car and it was awesome, i raced at catalunya and China and it was good fun. The handling of the cars and physics are awesome, but the surrounding graphics are not so good but who cares when you have 0 lag online and when it runs on my 2 year old PC. Will see how mucn it costs, what cars and tracks you get and what other licences you need before i decide on getting it.
On another note, i tested F1 at Motegi very nice flowing, we should do the road course as is it longer, or west course :D

Are you sure that wasn't rFactor 1? I tried the rFactor 1 demo, kept it up for a day. That BMW Williams car was much different than GT5s Ferraris. I liked its more sim feel, but rFactor 1s graphics were outdated. rFactor 2 has old school F1 and Formula Renault, then there are future mods someone will come up with. I have only seen demo and some tester videos out there, but it looked real nice. Good to see multi monitor support too.
 
I've been practicing with shuffle racing (low pp) and I'm really good, my pace is excellent, but when someone taps my car, the slightest hint of a slide just sends my car spinning because I don't have quick enough reactions to get the lock on, then tap the throttle. If I actually manage to do that the car just spins out in the opposite direction. I'm going to have to practice all day tomorrow if I'm actually wishing to score points in Monza on Sunday.

Hop on a drifting challenge and practice there. I know it sounds like a different world but you already know the lines and how to handle the gas brake stuff, the hard part is getting the reaction times down and then when you catch the slide getting the wheel back to the right spot without overcorrecting. For me getting the wheel back to the proper spot was harder than catching the initial slide with opposite lock. In an F1 car the window is so small I still have problems with overcorrecting (case in point watch me spin first lap of grand valley replay). From watching the replays immortal throws the car around and rotates with such confidence, he's really good at catching oversteer.
 
​

Heavy all Drivers drive with a wheel now.
Only Wilso need a wheel.
I hope you get soon a wheel wilso.
 
Can someone confirm something for me?

I was in a Public room I started. We were at Monza practicing. I had setup a race with auto timer. During free run I entered the pits, maybe 30s left on countdown. While in the pits I changed from soft slicks to intermediate rain tires. I probably just got the tires switched in the pit stall when the timer hit 0s. When the race started I had IMs on? Did anyone else know that the tires you select in Free run from the pits will be the ones you start with at the beginning of the race? I think that is an interesting feature if its consistant. I've always wanted to be able to change tires w/o exiting the track and losing position. This seems to work.
 
Might not be able to be fully accustomed to my wheel before race start tomorrow. I'll try my best to keep it clean and keep up the pace. I had to practice hours of drifting/shuffle/nurburgring to keep up this pace. I'm currently getting better, I even managed to do a 25 lap race in another league I'm in and not mess it up too much. Good luck tomorrow guys!

EDIT - Toolo, may explain one race I did when I went from softs to hards and started on hards, try doing changing your tires a long time before starting the race. Not sure if it's a glitch or implemented into the game.

EDIT 2 - I feel as though this thread = "ghskilla's DFGT Diary Vol. 1" :lol:
 
Last edited:
Iam not sure Alosno.
But i think you must start the race with that tyres that you have drive on your fastes time.
I must test it then i knwo it.
 
Iam not sure Alosno.
But i think you must start the race with that tyres that you have drive on your fastes time.
I must test it then i knwo it.

I like the idea of a last minute change, especially if you're qualifying far back. It's some minor tire strategy we can actually do as opposed to the 2 compound rule.
 
You kinda lost me in your desription but during our GV race i qulied on softs pitted before race start like we all did actually, and switched to mediums for the race start. So that never caught me by surprise because i always thought it worked like that
 
Third World Championship Race Monza 50 Laps
1.7.2012
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race
​
 
You Guys see our Logo on the OP.
I dont see it more??
I look in the edit and the code its there but it dont work very strange looks that we need a new logo.
 
I would like to sign up as a reserve, I'll probably only be able to make the races later in the season.
 
Hi Bronco yes sure.
You can drive as Reserve.
You can drive today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back