Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,331 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There Guys,
After looking at the replay from the race at Spa, the stewards have decided to dish out the following penalties:
GianDoe get a 10 sec penalty on lap 33 for spinning the race leader whilst trying to unlap himself.
gazziboy gets a 20 second penalty for a lap 5 incident on the back straight where he took out redhotmx,
in addition to this he also gets a first Strike (two left before getting banned from the league) for
repeatedly causing collisions in the past few races. Also sending a message during the race will not be tolerated, unless its for a restart.
HugoStiglitz_420 gets a 10 second penalty for lap 8 incident where he spun gazziboy at the bus stop chicane and didnt stop tolet him past.
RaJhaN gets a warning for lap 5 inciedent where he spun and nearly took out ArtMannn, causing front suspension damage.(It was a mistake and
merely a slap on the wrist but needs to be careful when overtaking)
redhotmx gets a warning for ramming into the back of gazziboy before rage quitting.

Thank you for a wonderful and memorable race at the legendary Spa circuit.
​
 
Ha, i'm richer than u m8, in GT5 terms that is. I don't know if i could afford $3000 per month apartment in NY though, and yes, i have a memory like an elephant, i am also in in the same age group as you so we have more in common than you think.

I have two roommates in this tiny space, broke like everybody else and I don't have a car payment which helps. Don't even have a drivers license lol
 
Hi There Guys,
After looking at the replay from the race at Spa, the stewards have decided to dish out the following penalties:
GianDoe get a 10 sec penalty on lap 33 for spinning the race leader whilst trying to unlap himself.
gazziboy gets a 20 second penalty for a lap 5 incident on the back straight where he took out redhotmx,
in addition to this he also gets a first Strike (two left before getting banned from the league) for
repeatedly causing collisions in the past few races. Also sending a message during the race will not be tolerated, unless its for a restart.
HugoStiglitz_420 gets a 10 second penalty for lap 8 incident where he spun gazziboy at the bus stop chicane and didnt stop tolet him past.
RaJhaN gets a warning for lap 5 inciedent where he spun and nearly took out ArtMannn, causing front suspension damage.(It was a mistake and
merely a slap on the wrist but needs to be careful when overtaking)
redhotmx gets a warning for ramming into the back of gazziboy before rage quitting.

Thank you for a wonderful and memorable race at the legendary Spa circuit.
​

He was the race leader?! I still think I had the inside line and it was a racing incident but accept the penalty. Sorry about the double post on my phone.
 
He was the race leader?! I still think I had the inside line and it was a racing incident but accept the penalty. Sorry about the double post on my phone.
you took away my win ROLMFAO, and yes, my drivers license expired as i haven't driven a car in two years, and i live in London, what did i tell you, we are more alike than you think.
 
Here the Standings Guys.

driverstablespa.jpg



teamtablespa.jpg
 
Last edited:
Immortal, how many lateral Gs can your kart pull on its best day?
 
Immortal, how many lateral Gs can your kart pull on its best day?

I dont understand m8.
What you mean?
What is leteral?
 
I'll guess 2.5 those things slide alot.
 
How do measure the G force in a go kart though?? I'm sure puting that much computing power to the little computer will fry it??
 
I dont knwo how much Gforce.
But its very hard for the neck.
I must make every day neck exercises
 
Looks like your running a great season IP nearly a full grid and dominating as usually.

Is the next season starting immediately after this one or taking a few weeks off?

I won't be till September or October till I'm in full GT5 Mode.
 
Looks like your running a great season IP nearly a full grid and dominating as usually.

Is the next season starting immediately after this one or taking a few weeks off?

I won't be till September or October till I'm in full GT5 Mode.

Hi Faceman good to see you here.
I think we make one week break then 2 weeks pre saeson race then the new saeson start again.
 
IMMORTALPILOT
I dont understand m8.
What you mean?
What is leteral?

I'm just curious how the lateral acceleration (G forces felt side to side) compares to a street car on slicks. While I doubt I'll switch to karts, taking a car to track days gets expensive. I just installed some brake cooling on my S4 and technically I may have done more harm than good. Time will tell on that one.
 
I'm just curious how the lateral acceleration (G forces felt side to side) compares to a street car on slicks. While I doubt I'll switch to karts, taking a car to track days gets expensive. I just installed some brake cooling on my S4 and technically I may have done more harm than good. Time will tell on that one.

it's about 2/2.5 g as someone already said. i have no idea why im up at this hour, or how i ended up on this thread but hey!
 
I'm just curious how the lateral acceleration (G forces felt side to side) compares to a street car on slicks. While I doubt I'll switch to karts, taking a car to track days gets expensive. I just installed some brake cooling on my S4 and technically I may have done more harm than good. Time will tell on that one.

A kart its much harder then a street car.
You drive very fast with a kart in the corners and the neck is very important.
A street car is not very hard i think.
 
gokartman78
it's about 2/2.5 g as someone already said. i have no idea why im up at this hour, or how i ended up on this thread but hey!

What's top speed on those things?
 
On tracks with long straights 125 kmh.
But on the most tracks 115 kmh.
 
On tracks with long straights 125 kmh.
But on the most tracks 115 kmh.

thats about 75 mph in our imperial terms. It does vary though, they start the kids off at 55/60 mph, and the superkarts top 155/160 at Le mans. Not the full circuit, the bugatti one. Man it would be scary going down the mulsanne in a kart :lol:
 
I've only ridden the ones at the fun fare, was that also 2.5G's??
 
I've only ridden the ones at the fun fare, was that also 2.5G's??

maybe a little less :lol:. but karting is the type of racing which is most 'pure'. very few outside factors and you have to really feel the kart. Power to weight ratio is incredible as well, and soo much fun :D
 
you took away my win ROLMFAO, and yes, my drivers license expired as i haven't driven a car in two years, and i live in London, what did i tell you, we are more alike than you think.

I'm really sorry, it was a split second decision trying to secure third and thought u were letting me by bc I was on fresher tires. Really really sorry Brothers across the pond it seems!
 
That just show's you the diffrent kinda of personality's there are in motorsport .
I really dont get alot of pleasure out of racing people and beating them. Its exiting and it feels great to beat somone who will race you to the limits, but I take more out of driving the car to its limit and challenging myself to go faster. I consider myself a Driver over a Racer which is why I ill i say yes to racung in the rain anytime somone says so, Which is why i love doing seasonal's actually more than our own championship . Which would explain why i love drifing so much also because thats about controlling a car in a way that most people dont understand or even think is possable. The past few weeks i havnt been able to keep drifing out of my mind for more than a few minutes.


Taking the Senna approach, eh Wilso? I am competitive, I prefer feeding on the sobs and whines from the GT5 public lobby randoms in shuffle rooms, destroying their morale and winning in dominant fashion. At least, if my disc doesn't freeze :lol:
 
ghskilla
Taking the Senna approach, eh Wilso? I am competitive, I prefer feeding on the sobs and whines from the GT5 public lobby randoms in shuffle rooms, destroying their morale and winning in dominant fashion. At least, if my disc doesn't freeze :lol:

I'm the same way! Talk s:censored:t, get hit.
 
Taking the Senna approach, eh Wilso? I am competitive, I prefer feeding on the sobs and whines from the GT5 public lobby randoms in shuffle rooms, destroying their morale and winning in dominant fashion. At least, if my disc doesn't freeze :lol:
You Animal

I'm really sorry, it was a split second decision trying to secure third and thought u were letting me by bc I was on fresher tires. Really really sorry Brothers across the pond it seems!
No worries, just look at the replay at the misfortune i had straight after that, the getting stuck on pit enty, doing an extra lap on no tyres, and running out of fuel in sector 3. AND DO NOT LAUGH while watching.
Edit - On the bright side, i managed to unlap myself WITHOUT TAKING OUT THE LEADER (HINT HINT)
 
I'm the same way! Talk s:censored:t, get hit.

Oddly enough in most shuffle rooms I always get knocked out in midfield when I start from last. That means I get to start 1st, I get a good launch, and just build a gap from the battling midfielders.
 
You Animal


No worries, just look at the replay at the misfortune i had straight after that, the getting stuck on pit enty, doing an extra lap on no tyres, and running out of fuel in sector 3. AND DO NOT LAUGH while watching.
Edit - On the bright side, i managed to unlap myself WITHOUT TAKING OUT THE LEADER (HINT HINT)

In my defense I've had a perfect track record until this point!
 
Hm, I'm down in 9th. Maybe I should try and finish 3rd in both Indy and finish the season in 4th.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back