- 482

- New York City
- GianDoe
That was a long time ago, but I can't do any worse than this...
Can anyone guess what is wrong with this photo?
"Not cool guys"
I can only assume he went to make a vodka orange and you guys started the race.
That was a long time ago, but I can't do any worse than this...
Can anyone guess what is wrong with this photo?
Oshawa-JoeThat was a long time ago, but I can't do any worse than this...
Can anyone guess what is wrong with this photo?
Oshawa-JoeOh, I was also getting 25+ laps out of a set of RS at Indy. Must have been a pretty good set up.
The guy texting during the race ?? Did he by any chance get a warning or ban??? Some people just don't grow up huh!!"Not cool guys"
I can only assume he went to make a vodka orange and you guys started the race.
I am feeling generous and am contemplating making a highlight video of the Spa race. Seemed like there was a bunch of crazy action that may look good on video with some commentary. I wanted to do last seasons Spa race, since I haven't done one there yet. This is where you all come in. I need you guys to tell me what crazy highlight worthy event happened to you and when. This should be a pass for position, wheel to wheel, significant off, crash, backmarker from hell, etc. Anything that has already been mentioned for penalty purposes, say it again. Something like below.
Driver Name
Lap #
Clock Counter #
Who else was there?
What happened?
Best view of action?
toolo4sno
Lap 1
0:00:45 (I'm guessing there, but try to get close. Pick a time about 10s before the event)
Redhotmx
Wheel to wheel with contact
TV, either car's pod
This information helps enormously and offloads some of the work making this happen. I have asked for this in previous F1 Leagues and got a bunch of crickets chirping. Please keep in mind that your participation in this does not guarantee a video, and that it would still be so far off in the distance you'll barely remember your kids' names. I'm hoping a highlight video is less time consuming, but I doubt it. There are so many drivers and I only have 10 video tracks to play with; so it gets tricky.
Edit:
Ahh man, I have no idea how I am going to spin Artmannn's issues in the pit. I always have to get creative when he gets in trouble.
Good New's all
I 🤬 forgot I Wont Be here this weekend , So no race for me
Ill have to settle just having fun with Yall in the practice race
Dahm there's a chance i wont make Motegi either !!!![]()
I am feeling generous and am contemplating making a highlight video of the Spa race. Seemed like there was a bunch of crazy action that may look good on video with some commentary. I wanted to do last seasons Spa race, since I haven't done one there yet. This is where you all come in. I need you guys to tell me what crazy highlight worthy event happened to you and when. This should be a pass for position, wheel to wheel, significant off, crash, backmarker from hell, etc. Anything that has already been mentioned for penalty purposes, say it again. Something like below.
Driver Name
Lap #
Clock Counter #
Who else was there?
What happened?
Best view of action?
toolo4sno
Lap 1
0:00:45 (I'm guessing there, but try to get close. Pick a time about 10s before the event)
Redhotmx
Wheel to wheel with contact
TV, either car's pod
This information helps enormously and offloads some of the work making this happen. I have asked for this in previous F1 Leagues and got a bunch of crickets chirping. Please keep in mind that your participation in this does not guarantee a video, and that it would still be so far off in the distance you'll barely remember your kids' names. I'm hoping a highlight video is less time consuming, but I doubt it. There are so many drivers and I only have 10 video tracks to play with; so it gets tricky.
Edit:
Ahh man, I have no idea how I am going to spin Artmannn's issues in the pit. I always have to get creative when he gets in trouble.
IMMORTALPILOTAwesome m8 when you can make a Video.
In the whole lap 1 was highlights.
Lap on the Straight incident gazzi against redhot.
Lap 8 Hugo against Hugo.
Lap 33 Gian against ArtMannn.
There was heavy much Action i think also in other laps.
You want to make the whole race or only the highlight??
Maybe you can make it like canze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GQM1a4A4F0&feature=plcp
He can make the videos very fast.
I think its not so difficult like your videos.
No promises, as usual. I may use that race to figure out how I should do a highlight video. If people tell me where the action is I can just capture that stuff and not waste my time.
That video in the YouTube link is easy to do. All they do is watch the race and switch to the view they want to see while they capture it. Almost no editing what-so-ever. Then they add they own commentary either later or when capturing it.
I am feeling generous and am contemplating making a highlight video of the Spa race. Seemed like there was a bunch of crazy action that may look good on video with some commentary. I wanted to do last seasons Spa race, since I haven't done one there yet. This is where you all come in. I need you guys to tell me what crazy highlight worthy event happened to you and when. This should be a pass for position, wheel to wheel, significant off, crash, backmarker from hell, etc. Anything that has already been mentioned for penalty purposes, say it again. Something like below.
Driver Name
Lap #
Clock Counter #
Who else was there?
What happened?
Best view of action?
toolo4sno
Lap 1
0:00:45 (I'm guessing there, but try to get close. Pick a time about 10s before the event)
Redhotmx
Wheel to wheel with contact
TV, either car's pod
This information helps enormously and offloads some of the work making this happen. I have asked for this in previous F1 Leagues and got a bunch of crickets chirping. Please keep in mind that your participation in this does not guarantee a video, and that it would still be so far off in the distance you'll barely remember your kids' names. I'm hoping a highlight video is less time consuming, but I doubt it. There are so many drivers and I only have 10 video tracks to play with; so it gets tricky.
Edit:
Ahh man, I have no idea how I am going to spin Artmannn's issues in the pit. I always have to get creative when he gets in trouble.
I think my best was a 1.07.7 on my 3rd lap after playing with the tune.Need to run some low fuel. Much different set up here from any track we have ran, for me anyway.
You will be well into the 6s. Great practice today.
When its easier and faster m8 make this.
Your videos are the best but very much work and we all must wait long time.
Lets make it easy with commentary.
No way, I'm interested in making a highly polished masterpiece, not that guys garbage. I don't know why that guy feels the need to drop f-bombs and other 4 letter words every 5 words. Even without that it's too simplistic, no good camera changes or anything w/o using GT5's interface which is slow and lame. I know I complain that my process takes too long, but not its not an issue if the quality is going to take a hit.
I forgot, I want to know when you pitted too. Perhaps sending it over PM is better than the forum.
hey I may miss practice tomorrow night. I'm working at 3am, have no idea how long my shift will be but I could either be at work or sleeping at 5pm so...
Hugo, that's a lot of sims that you own. Do you use a race seat with your DFGT? I'm planning on building a rig soon to mount a race seat and my G27.
Have you got The Sims Pets Hugo?
IMMORTALPILOTI understand m8.
I have pit on lap 14 and 30.
What you think how time you need for the video??
And very good practise today guys.
Dont forget our 60 lap practise race tomrrow guys.