Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,332 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
All i have to do is .
#1 Show up.
#2 Finish 7th or higher.
#3 Hope No bull, killa & Raj doesnt show.
Alonso worries me though.
 
Yes very hard fight for 4 position.
 
Practice room
1472-6118-3744-3754-9814 CLOSED
EDIT
Only at a 1:09.2 not good. Absolutley no clue why im so slow tryed soft an hard setups 14.0 spings up to 20.
 
Last edited:

Hold up I'll join in a few

Edit:


I must be more of a gentlman bececause rarely will i try to take people out. Then again I rarely run into dirty racers.
Most street cars will sriggle at over a G your S4 being AWD should handle 1.5 IF you stick a set of ADVAN NEOVA's on there.
Best tire's out there.
http://www.advanwheels.com.au/tyres/street-race.aspx
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/yokohama/yokohama-tires.jsp?s_kwcid=TC-21265-4301625931-bb-237184877&

Totally agree wilso, always give them a second chance... most people will adjust their driving style if they realize you'll treat them the same way even if they were dirty at first.
 
Last edited:
Not to bad gonna need some more work tomorrow again.
1:08.3 high fuel where as Killa's at 7.8
Corner 11 well I still hate it again this Season.
 
Last edited:
Hi There Guys,
After looking at the replay from the race at Spa, the stewards have decided to dish out the following penalties:
​


Hi guy´s.

From the moment i been nominated as a steward, i never been consulted about any decision taken by the stewards.

I´m not happy with my name been used to the effect of approval of somebody else decisions.

Given that and because i´m very disgusted with the lack of fairness in the stewards decisions, i publicly declare that i´m out from the stewards panel.

Cheers.
​
 
Last edited:
MonSpaNur has a point about the lack of fairness in certain stewards decisions. Which ones he's talking about isnt the point.

My point is Ive not in any way been to blame for any of my incidents apart from Madrid crash into Artmann, then two incidents at Spa. 1st one was hitting Doe up the rear at the start which id like to say sorry to Doe for. Even after complimented me on my speed and gave me encouraging words for the Spa race. Sorry Doe. 2nd one was when I hot Red up the rear on the straight after eau rouge. I even waited for him to catch up and pass, something which he didnt do after he took me out in the Spa practice race. Sorry Red.

Everything else which has happened to me, im not to blame one bit. Awarding me a 'strike' is very fecking harsh considering nothing got delt out to the person who took me out on the 2nd corner at Nurb, and the person who took me out on 2nd part of final chicane when I passed him fairly into the 1st part at Spa. Seems to me that decisions are biased. Just wondering if my strike would be carried over to next season too?

Thanks for reading.

Edit - Probably going to skip Indy Road. Probably my least favourite track and definitely the least stimulating. Id much rather see Tokyo reverse or forward on the calendar.
 
Last edited:
MonSpaNur has a point about the lack of fairness in certain stewards decisions. Which ones he's talking about isnt the point.

...i´m very disgusted with the lack of fairness in the stewards decisions...

Dear gazziboy, certain is your word, not my.
 
Hi guy´s.

From the moment i been nominated as a steward, i never been consulted about any decision taken by the stewards.

I´m not happy with my name been used to the effect of approval of somebody else decisions.

Given that and because i´m very disgusted with the lack of fairness in the stewards decisions, i publicly declare that i´m out from the stewards panel.

Cheers.
Recipients: M0NSTER97, MonSpaNur, toolo4sno
Premium
London
Artmannn
325
Yesterday, 5:55 PM
ArtMannn GTP Enthusiast Online Now!
ArtMannn
Lap 1 Gazziboy on Gian, once again he did not brake early enough and rammed into the back on Gian. He caused the only incident on turn one, he was also typing during the race and left afterwards.

Gian took me out on lap 33, even though he was a lapped car. i then spun on bus stop chicane because i had no tyres, and the car wouldn't stop in the pits.I had to do an extra lap and ran out of fuel in sector 3 on lap 34.

Am looking at gazziboys complaints he mentioned during the race, will let you know
Other Incidents i saw, already sent these to IMMORTAL last night.:
gazziboy hits redhot on lap 5, stopped but didnt wait for redhot to get past
Redhot returns the favour on gazziboy a few cnrs later then quits
Hugo sping gazziboy on lap 7 at top on long straight but Hugo waits for gazziboy to get past
Hugo spins Gazziboy (who dives on the inside) on lap 8 on last chicane and continues on.
Gazziboy spins on lap 9, then quits.


Your response to that message:

I saw the replay.
That gazziboy is a troublemaker.
To optimistic in the braking points, people feed up and react.

Gian are in is right to unlap in-self, but should do so with care and we did´t.
But waited for you...

We are 3 races until the end, actions should be made from the beginning, now something more than a warning (in both cases) will be considered unfair given the soft hand in judging previous situations.

I still thinking than we should meet to discuss the future, nothing like a personal contact (at least for me, maybe i´m a bit old fashion).
That´s a lot better than a exchange of messages.

Cheers.


This was the message i sent to ALL the stewards after Nuburgring:

Recipients: IMMORTALPILOT, M0NSTER97, MonSpaNur
Premium
London
Artmannn
325
Jul 31 2012, 1:28 AM
ArtMannn GTP Enthusiast Online Now!
Hi there, this is what i've written so far with regards to Penalties, please have a look carefully and make any suggestions before we post:


Hi There Guys,

Please be advised that with a growing number of complaints afterthe races, we have started Monitoring the incidents and other random ones closely.
From the last race at Fuji, we have reviewed all complaints and have come up with te following Decissions:
Gazziboy gets a warning for Dangerous driving into turn 1 where he could have taken out at least 3 othere drivers.ArtMannn gets a warning for spinning out gazziboy on Turn 1, it could have been a penalty had gazziboy not been so adventurous.RajHan, no_bull97 and ghskilla get a 10 second penalty each for repeatedly cutting the track.

Please note that from here on now, the penalties will be a lot stricter and races will be closely watched by the stewards afterwards.

Kind Regards.


That was the message i sent to ALL the stewards after the race on Sunday and one after the race at Nurburgring. So don't come here and say that you weren't consulted on any stewards decisions. If anything you said that the stewards were a bit too soft and now all of a sudden they are too harsh?? Make up your mind. It also took you a few days to respond any messages i send you, so either you are not bothered in making a decision or you expect us to wait till the next race if you ever respond. I have all the messages i sent to ALL the stewards and will paste them here if needed or forward them to everyone in the league.
 
Hi guy´s.

From the moment i been nominated as a steward, i never been consulted about any decision taken by the stewards.

I´m not happy with my name been used to the effect of approval of somebody else decisions.

Given that and because i´m very disgusted with the lack of fairness in the stewards decisions, i publicly declare that i´m out from the stewards panel.

Cheers.

ArtMannn have send to all Stewards the Race report on which laps incident was.
All Stewards have the chance to write his opinion.
We dont want to wait much days.
ArtMannn and me look the whole race always monday.
We dont want to wait 5 days that we can write the Result.
 
Artmannn's assessment is dead on IMO. I should not have taken revenge on gazzi but I was fuming at the point. He doesn't seem to have any patience at all and doesn't realize the race is 45 laps. He is without a doubt the most reckless driver in this league and if I ran this league he would be kicked out immediately. Two turn one incidents in a row tells you what kind of driver he is.
 
Let me just check in on the forum and see what's going on...

Oh...


::slowly backs out::

Edit: I should probably keep my opinion to myself but let's just reset everybody. Race is over, I made a big BIG mistake with Art costing him the race, Gaz made some reckless moves too, but we're all good drivers and we know how to drive properly. Let's just have one big group hug and move on, next race we all know what changes we have to make let's just treat each other with respect moving forward. In hindsight if I would have been smart and backed off the gas Art would have pitted and I would have only lost 2 seconds tops and been much better off overall. It speaks to how patience 99.9% of the time is faster than trying to pull off that risky move. Don't get caught up in the moment like I did, especially not at the starts, you'll be faster for it every time! Group hug!

Edit 2: I also tried to pass someone at eau rouge, spun, and caused a god awful multiple car accident, if you were involved in that I am really, really sorry. I thought I could handle the car but got in over my talent level and couldn't control it. Next race if you're racing with me please know I'll always be fair and even the most fair person has bad days. :)
 
Last edited:
Yes let's just forget about this and start with a clean slate. We've managed to get this far without arguments let's not start one, please?
 
That was the message i sent to ALL the stewards after the race on Sunday and one after the race at Nurburgring. So don't come here and say that you weren't consulted on any stewards decisions.

In the Nurburgring race i been out of steward duty's, i been in holidays without internet connection and did not attended the race.

Until now i did´t be consulted but merely informed about some (i never know about ArtMann´s issue with RajhaN) of the issues regarding the last Sunday´s race.

Your last message was at 5.55pm yesterday and my answer was at 10.30pm, merely 4.35 hours after received your´s.

Your answer, at 11.30 pm was:
ArtMannn
Guys this is what we have decided to send out, sorry for making the calls but no one responded in time so IMMORTAL and I had a look, let us know if you agree:

Hi There Guys,
After looking at the replay from the race at Spa, the stewards have decided to dish out the following penalties:

GianDoe gets a penalty on lap 33 for spinning the race leader whilst trying to unlap himself.

gazziboy gets a 20 second penalty for a lap 5 incident on the back straight where he took out redhotmx,
in addition to this he also gets a first Strike (two left before getting banned from the league) for
repeatedly causing collisions in the past few races. Also sending a message during the race will not be tolerated, unless its for a restart.

HugoStiglitz_420 gets a 10 second penalty for lap incident where he spun gazziboy at the bus stop chicane and didnt stop tolet him past.

RaJhaN gets a warning for lap 8 inciedent where he spun and nearly took out ArtMannn, causing front suspension damage.(It was a mistake and
merely a slap on the wrist but needs to be careful when overtaking)

redhotmx gets a warning for ramming into the back of gazziboy before rage quitting.

Thank you for a wonderful and memorable race at the legendary Spa circuit.

IMMORTAL please let me know if there are any position changes because of the penalties, i cant see the time difference on my replay m8.


It also took you a few days to respond any messages i send you, so either you are not bothered in making a decision or you expect us to wait till the next race if you ever respond.

Not days, 4 hours and 35 minutes.

If anything you said that the stewards were a bit too soft and now all of a sudden they are too harsh?? Make up your mind.

I have my mind well sorted, thanks.

I only think that in fairness the stewards decisions should follow the same line during all competition.
Penalise now what at beginning of the championship was judged was a race incident is unfair.
 
Art and MonSpa, I humbly request you two continue to discuss using private messages to preserve the sanctity of the forum.

For everyone else, here's a picture of a cute kitty.
 
Cats... you are a Redditor. :p

Aaaanyways. What times are you guys getting? I couldn't replicate my 7.8 during practice but I am in the 7.9s-8.1s in my first out lap.
 
Knowing GianDoe I was expecting the picture to be of something else.
 
Artmannn's assessment is dead on IMO. I should not have taken revenge on gazzi but I was fuming at the point. He doesn't seem to have any patience at all and doesn't realize the race is 45 laps. He is without a doubt the most reckless driver in this league and if I ran this league he would be kicked out immediately. Two turn one incidents in a row tells you what kind of driver he is.

Karma my friend. Ying and Yang. Im hardly to blame for when I find some space on the track only to be wiped out. Anyway once again sorry Red. Don't have a cow man.

On a lighter note.. It's called the start 👍
 
Last edited:
Art and MonSpa, I humbly request you two continue to discuss using private messages to preserve the sanctity of the forum.

For everyone else, here's a picture of a cute kitty.
I said what i had to say, thats it. Now, wheres that cat, i need to test this microwave oven.
 
I think Joe is very fast in Indy.
Tomorrow and thursday we can practise very good guys.
 
Cats... you are a Redditor. :p

Aaaanyways. What times are you guys getting? I couldn't replicate my 7.8 during practice but I am in the 7.9s-8.1s in my first out lap.

Definitely a redditor, but don't have cats - I have a Shiba Inu and he's awesome. I run the shiba inu forum on reddit: www.reddit.com/r/shiba

Knowing GianDoe I was expecting the picture to be of something else.

:rolleyes:
 
I was fretting over an audit at work too much to see all this drama. Good thing I kept my private messages nice (I think). I loved giandoe's entrance/exit post.

It is hard being a steward. I think only Oshawa (maybe Wilso) remember the first Laguna Seca race when it appeared that Immortalpilot didn't use both tire compounds. Which was a regulation "back in the day". Everyone's replay was suspect, but I didn't know that yet; so I was tasked with convincing Immortal to take a penalty (being the only other steward at the time). That was fun, he was 100% convinced that he had followed regs and my replay showed otherwise. The league had much worse drama worthy controversy Race 1, Season 1 than today. We barely got off the ground.

Honestly I have slacked on steward duty, and need to get better. I was never good at dishing out penalties.

Edit:
Taking care of the transgression during the race will almost guarantee no further penalty. I took out Oshawa at the Nurburgring. I waited until he passed, which took a while because he spun pretty good. Lots of guys passed and that was it for a really good finish. At Spa I had contact with Redhot, but at the time considered it racing incident. If I had 3 tvs it probably wouldn't have happened. Taking donations. It's obviously a judgement call, but if its so clearly you're fault just let the guy pass and pray everyone in front of you crashes horribly into a wall with lots of sand around.
 
Last edited:
If I had 3 tvs it probably wouldn't have happened. Taking donations.

You might want to add two more ps3s to the donation list, it takes three tvs and three ps3s to make it work. I've always thought it would be amusing to see someone who has all the GT5 peripherals running at the same time.

Three ps3s, three tvs, head tracking gear hooked up to the Move and PS Eye, steering wheel/pedals, and rocking a pair of 3d glasses. One would look ridiculous lol

Edit:
Oh one of dem huh.

Since you have Kanji in your messages I'm going out on a limb here and guess you know a thing or two about Japan. You might appreciate his name, Hachikō ハチ公

:D

Used to have an Akita but she died and I wanted another but they're too big for the city. Hachi looks just like the Akita Hachi but only thirty pounds, so I named him as a tribute.

Original: http://blog.m3.com/takenoko/files/ハチ公.jpg

and here's my Hachi: http://i.imgur.com/o2YiE.jpg

Dogs and cars are two of my favorite things in the world.
 
Last edited:
GianDoe
Dogs and cars are two of my favorite things in the world.

Right there with you man, I have 5 dogs myself (well, technically, 4 dogs + 1 wolf) :)
 
I think Joe is very fast in Indy.
Tomorrow and thursday we can practise very good guys.

That was a long time ago, but I can't do any worse than this...

DSC_0074.jpg


Can anyone guess what is wrong with this photo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back