Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,659 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no Mustard, Lance confessed, looks like the cycling FBI got him. I am pretty sure if Oprah didn't start off by saying lets start with the yes or no answers, this is what he would have said:
 
As ARES Team principal id like to announce Aug and Gazzi as our season 4 drivers .

Im only running as a reserve and guest driver. So if im in the grid racing and if Aug D/c's like sometimes he does id assume the Ares points .

And thanks for not telling me this thread was already open .
 
Errrm there was a link on the last thread to here. Also, I thought aug and Mustard were team mates or did you offer aug some grid girls in the motor home after every race :drool:?? So if three of you manage to finish a race, does that mean you all get points or you pick the top 2 drivers(if all three get points then I shall call upon my B Spec drivers :sly: ), and what if the room is full, who gets the boot??? Or will it be rock, paper, scissors :lol:
 
I offered Aug the position about a week ago after Dahlzi said he'd be leaving Aug was the next fastest driver available, and since im a reserve id be the 1st to get the boot and id only get guest points if all 3 of us are there.
 

So if im in the grid racing and if Aug D/c's like sometimes he does id assume the Ares points .

I don`t think so.
If you start one race as a gest driver, you finish that race as a gest driver, not as a Ares driver.
 
Last edited:
I offered Aug the position about a week ago after Dahlzi said he'd be leaving Aug was the next fastest driver available, and since im a reserve id be the 1st to get the boot and id only get guest points if all 3 of us are there.
Good answers, you clearly thought it through.... but wait see MonSpaNurs comment below :bowdown:


I don`t think so.
If you start one race as a gest driver, you finish that race as a gest driver, not as a Ares driver.
:lol: we have a challenger Wilso, lets see you wiggle your way outta that one.
so i take it i cant also can't use my B-spec drivers for ATR Mon?? Having said that, i think IMMORTALS B-Spec drivers are faster than all of us :lol:
 
I don`t think so.
If you start one race as a gest driver, you finish that race as a gest driver, not as a Ares driver.

Your technically right Mon but its up to IP to decide after the race, hes awarded points to d/ced drivers in the past.

And other teams don't usually have a reserve driver.

i think IMMORTALS B-Spec drivers are faster than all of us :lol:

That's just demorolising.
 
I don`t think so.
If you start one race as a gest driver, you finish that race as a gest driver, not as a Ares driver.

Thats correct
 
Oh no Mustard, Lance confessed, looks like the cycling FBI got him. I am pretty sure if Oprah didn't start off by saying lets start with the yes or no answers, this is what he would have said:


He just "confessed", what is already known....

Did he really had cancer? :odd:

A shame, that Oprah has given him this platform.
But because of the whistleblower-thing he will have a secure financial future.

on topic again:

When will the next season start?
 
As soon as we have a full team grid and updated schedule .

And i was promised a rain race as one of our preseason openers so we should vote what track we wanna have the event on.

Spa
Monza
Suzuka
High speed ring :lol:

Im still deciding myself.
 
S3 Suzuka race video update:

I'm on Lap40 of the backmarkers. It has been slow going lately. I'm ill and it gets harder to find appropriate commentary that hasn't been used 4 times already. I have merged the intro to the race video and added the exit text/music. Still need exit video/race recap video.

I offered Aug the position about a week ago after Dahlzi said he'd be leaving Aug was the next fastest driver available, and since im a reserve id be the 1st to get the boot and id only get guest points if all 3 of us are there.

What, you were warned in advance so you could scout the best available driver?! Lucky Ares Racing Team.

Please no High Speed Ring for points ever, promise.
 
Last edited:
lol at the posts above.

I made an F1 room on Gran Turismo, so if anyone reading this wants to join they can.
1472-6118-3658-4756-8580
 
As soon as we have a full team grid and updated schedule .

And i was promised a rain race as one of our preseason openers so we should vote what track we wanna have the event on.

Spa
Monza
Suzuka
High speed ring :lol:

Im still deciding myself.
Aren't you forgetting an important track on that list?? **Drums** ensemble MONACO

lol at the posts above.

I made an F1 room on Gran Turismo, so if anyone reading this wants to join they can.
1472-6118-3658-4756-8580
Which posts?? be more specific "FRIEND"
 
Aren't you forgetting an important track on that list?? **Drums** ensemble MONACO

Aren't you forgetting an important detail ...


Monaco has no weather feature :dunce:


What, you were warned in advance so you could scout the best available driver?! Lucky Ares Racing Team.

Please no High Speed Ring for points ever, promise.

I had asked Dahlzi a little after S3 ended so ... yeah i was scouting drivers for a little bit after that :sly:
It seemed Raj and him had planned on teaming up for awhile now.
 
Last edited:
Really?? i didn't know Monaco was like California....
 
I had asked Dahlzi a little after S3 ended so ... yeah i was scouting drivers for a little bit after that :sly:
It seemed Raj and him had planned on teaming up for awhile now.


That would make you a better team head; more proactive. I'll have to remember that.
 
Artman. Its like we are in the playground and I stole your sweets. Get over it man. Its only the internet.
 
Artman. Its like we are in the playground and I stole your sweets. Get over it man. Its only the internet.

:lol:any fruit pastilles?

I joke:cool:
 
ill join if possable, sick_assasin_87 , England , g27 , any team. cheers
 
ill join if possable, sick_assasin_87 , England , g27 , any team. cheers

Awesome mate sure you can join we see in the Pre season in which team you join.
 
But because of the whistleblower-thing he will have a secure financial future.

WRONG.....:sly:

Goodness knows when immortal will start the Ferrari F1 tourist season. As soon as he's finished with GT Academy XXVIII. :sly:
 
Is it too late?
PSN: SPORKFACE69
Nationality: USA
Team: IDK
Controller: G27
 
We haven't started the party yet, so you are not late.

Speaking of party, when is this #4 party getting started? I get nervous when this kind of time passes between seasons.
 
Pre-season starts Feb 10th but your all welcome to schedule small practice event's anytime you feel.
 
Speaking of party, when is this #4 party getting started? I get nervous when this kind of time passes between seasons.

Speaking of party, ETA of video?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back