Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,659 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a last minute change from a more mundane technical commentary. Good thing I changed it then. How about the famous pusher offer line?:dopey: That was a last minute addition too. The '89 Canadian GP became a pleasant one to get commentary from. Got the rallycross line from there, and some good James Hunt grass clipping lines.

Laughed at every jab made at me in the vid. :lol:
 
New online name, Cbastjan - Oeg_Cross

Amazing video Tool !
 
Laughed at every jab made at me in the vid. :lol:

Good to hear, laughter is of course, the intent. I'm still waiting to hear from Artmannn on which one he is, Arthur or Martha.

How about your pass? One swell thoop indeed.
 
Last edited:
Good to hear, laughter is of course, the intent. I'm still waiting to hear from Artmannn on which one he is, Arthur or Martha.

How about your pass? One swell thoop indeed.

That was a great pass, ghs.
It was hilarious commentary surrounding you, i.e. when you smashed into us on the first lap, "he's done it again" and the referrals of, Grosjean and Karthikeyan:lol: Great battle with gazziboy too.
I did notice the Lotus' win audio in there:tup:
Good job toolo:cool:
 
That was a great pass, ghs.
It was hilarious commentary surrounding you, i.e. when you smashed into us on the first lap, "he's done it again" and the referrals of, Grosjean and Karthikeyan:lol: Great battle with gazziboy too.
I did notice the Lotus' win audio in there:tup:
Good job toolo:cool:

Karthikeyan was an old nickname I had when I cost Immortal the win at Tokyo Season 1. :ouch:

Although Grosjean is new, but fitting.

I knew that 3 wide 130R will "end in tears" so I stayed back. Opportunism at its finest.

I loved the "Yes yes yes" audio on you and Art. Funny, almost died when I heard it on "ArtMannn radio."
 
Karthikeyan was an old nickname I had when I cost Immortal the win at Tokyo Season 1. :ouch:

Although Grosjean is new, but fitting.

I knew that 3 wide 130R will "end in tears" so I stayed back. Opportunism at its finest.

I loved the "Yes yes yes" audio on you and Art. Funny, almost died when I heard it on "ArtMannn radio."

:lol:That team radio from, Kimi gets me every time! Also, Rob Smedley's transmission, "Fernado is faster than you".
 
Screw you toolo, tried to watch this on my mobile and:
screenshot2013012518493.png


And pay no attention to these goons Raj, great setup, although I was disappointed as I thought you would be posting you cars' set up :sly: when I posted my setup they all said TV was too close and too big, they are never happy, you cant win with 'these' people. And yes, I said THESE people.
 
Last edited:
Screw you toolo, tried to watch this on my mobile and:
screenshot2013012518493.png


And pay no attention to these goons Raj, great setup, although I was disappointed as I thought you would be posting you cars' set up :sly: when I posted my setup they all said TV was too close and too big, they are never happy, you cant win with 'these' people. And yes, I said THESE people.

:lol:Cheers dude, I think your setup is cool. I also tried to watch it on my playbook but to no avail.
 
Screw you toolo, tried to watch this on my mobile and:

And pay no attention to these goons Raj, great setup, although I was disappointed as I thought you would be posting you cars' set up :sly: when I posted my setup they all said TV was too close and too big, they are never happy, you cant win with 'these' people. And yes, I said THESE people.

We've been thru this before. The inclusion of the Fleetwood Mac song has typically made the videos unplayable on mobile devices (copyright). That said, my Youtube IOS app is called Jasmine and can play those files. Even if I log out of my account it still plays. I'm not a big fan of Tubemate for Android tablets. That and, I can't believe google's attempts have been so worthless. I haven't seem Jasmine for Kindle Fire, but it might be on Android for other devices. It's a nice Youtube mobile app. Better than Apple's old one that they should have just left alone.

To be honest the inclusion of "Grosjean" is purely because other people are talking over it (in the original sound file). I can't delete it out w/o sounding funny, but luckily it works. The few spots with "Kimi" aren't really intentional either. That one radio message would sound horrible if I tried to take it out or alter it. The only intentional real driver's names (so far) are Alonso, and Karthikeyan. I suppose Gazzi got to be "Iceman" once this race. That's about it. When editing the audio files, the real driver's name is typically the first thing to go.
 
Last edited:
I think this will be a fun series. The Ferrari F1's are my favorite cars to drive. But can anybody tell me what 20:00 UTC is in Mountain Time? I tried that link in the OP but couldn't make heads or tails of it.

I think it's 13:00 mountain time or 1 pm
 
We've been thru this before. The inclusion of the Fleetwood Mac song has typically made the videos unplayable on mobile devices (copyright). That said, my Youtube IOS app is called Jasmine and can play those files. Even if I log out of my account it still plays. I'm not a big fan of Tubemate for Android tablets. That and, I can't believe google's attempts have been so worthless. I haven't seem Jasmine for Kindle Fire, but it might be on Android for other devices. It's a nice Youtube mobile app. Better than Apple's old one that they should have just left alone.

To be honest the inclusion of "Grosjean" is purely because other people are talking over it (in the original sound file). I can't delete it out w/o sounding funny, but luckily it works. The few spots with "Kimi" aren't really intentional either. That one radio message would sound horrible if I tried to take it out or alter it. The only intentional real driver's names (so far) are Alonso, and Karthikeyan. I suppose Gazzi got to be "Iceman" once this race. That's about it. When editing the audio files, the real driver's name is typically the first thing to go.
Have we been through this before?? I don't remember, only started using Android phone in December so its all new to me but from what I've seen so far, its the best. I hate apple products, all of them :grumpy: Ok so I cant find that Jasmine app, the only reason I used tubemate was to try and download the video instead of streaming it after the youtube app gave me the same error message. I try to watch the video when I'm out and about as I find it hard to sit for an hour watching at home, I get tempted and end up racing online :D I know this is a tall order but dont you have that video uploaded somewhere I can download it :scared: just tell your wife the internet is slow because you have been visiting dodgy sites and you got some malware or virus :sly:

I just noticed that the Monza video works fine, what the 🤬
What kind of businessman doesn't cater for the smart phone users Mr toolo4sno? ?
 
Last edited:
Have we been through this before?? I don't remember, only started using Android phone in December so its all new to me but from what I've seen so far, its the best. I hate apple products, all of them :grumpy: Ok so I cant find that Jasmine app, the only reason I used tubemate was to try and download the video instead of streaming it after the youtube app gave me the same error message. I try to watch the video when I'm out and about as I find it hard to sit for an hour watching at home, I get tempted and end up racing online :D I know this is a tall order but dont you have that video uploaded somewhere I can download it :scared: just tell your wife the internet is slow because you have been visiting dodgy sites and you got some malware or virus :sly:
I'm pretty sure your friend Gazziboy has inquired about mobile devices before. It's purely a copyright issue, but why they pick mobile devices I have no idea. It's still an improvement over the very first S1R1 race video (Laguna Seca). In that case the song got the video banned from the US. I had to make a dedicated version for US. I'd prefer you not DL the video, not for any reason other than not padding my video views/time watched. You can DL a program called Download helper for Firefox (not sure about other internet programs). It allows you to DL just about any streamable video (youtube, your favorite porn site, etc).

I just noticed that the Monza video works fine, what the 🤬

Monza's race video is raw video, without commentary therefore no intro, music, etc.

What kind of businessman doesn't cater for the smart phone users Mr toolo4sno? ?

A better question would be, what kind of businessman does this for free.
 
Last edited:
It allows you to DL just about any streamable video (youtube, your favorite porn site, etc).

Love the little implication you had there for Art. :lol:!
 
Love the little implication you had there for Art. :lol:!

Why always me, just because I glorify it in public don't mean I gotta get picked on. Anyways, I am not denying the implication :sly:

And for the record, gazziboy is my best friend, dont know why you guys always want to stir up
🤬
 
And for the record, gazziboy is my best friend, dont know why you guys always want to stir up
🤬

It cracks me up whenever you say this. I don't know why. :lol:
 
Watching the Rolex 24, those cars look way better at night...makes me wish we had diff color F1 cars. That said we should have our Circuit de la Sarthe race finish in the dark at say 9 PM track time. 👍
 
Watching the Rolex 24, those cars look way better at night...makes me wish we had diff color F1 cars. That said we should have our Circuit de la Sarthe race finish in the dark at say 9 PM track time. 👍
That would be awesome but we'll need to install night vision visors in our helmets:cool: Either that or headlamps, but they'll just cause excess drag right.
 
Check out Guys awesome job robin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1iJxvI0Jpo

Can you guys post it here as a video pls.
Which you like more from alonso or this guys?


Awesome shots in that video. The super slow motion especially, dude has talent. I prefer, alonso's work for the full length race edits whereas, Robin's work for season openers.
 
Last edited:

Awesome shots in that video. The super slow motion especially, dude has talent. I prefer, alonso's work for the full length race edits whereas, Robin's work for season openers.


Yes robins its perfect for a intro robin and alonso have very much talent.
 
Oh its the tool4sno style one. :sly:

No SPEED TV F1 this yr, will be weird seeing it on NBC, seems kind of like a downgrade to me but they say it will be better coverage.
 
Oh its the tool4sno style one. :sly:

No SPEED TV F1 this yr, will be weird seeing it on NBC, seems kind of like a downgrade to me but they say it will be better coverage.

You should watch the recent Suzuka race video Mustard. It could help re-acclimate yourself to the talent on the grid. That and elevate my viewer stats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVZatZPXjo

We'll have to wait and see how NBC does it. I'm mad that Bob Varsha can't go with them. He was the only guy on there without an British accent. I realize having 2/3rds or more is the required ratio, but not 100%. I hope he joins up for 2014. Nothing against Leigh Diffey. And technically his is Australian, but close enough.
 
We run a great series, but don't expect to win lol Immortal's a beast

I always aim to win but if the cars not suited to my driving style then potential win turns to potential failure. I am surprisingly quick on f1 circuits with f1 cars but drivers with wheels will be considerably quicker as my pedals for my fanatec Carrera wheel have gone up the spout but hoping to get logitech g27 in the next few weeks
 
I always aim to win but if the cars not suited to my driving style then potential win turns to potential failure. I am surprisingly quick on f1 circuits with f1 cars but drivers with wheels will be considerably quicker as my pedals for my fanatec Carrera wheel have gone up the spout but hoping to get logitech g27 in the next few weeks

mate can you add me pls IMMORTALPILOT
 
If the schedule is the same as the previous seasons (which I believe it is); then qualifying start time is 5PM Eastern. We never start on time though, hoping we get a little better with that in future.

Artmannn, pop your popcorn. It's here.

Awesome, although i felt Kartikheyan was not quite ghskilla's name, you should have put the Grosjean audio there :sly:

And what was with the Arthur or Martha???

And the "What must i do to ever win a race"??


Awesome shots in that video. The super slow motion especially, dude has talent. I prefer, alonso's work for the full length race edits whereas, Robin's work for season openers.

Awesome video too, i liked how the piano notes went with the text. Certainly different from toolo's videos but i like both, nothing wrong with having 2 different videos.
:idea:Having said that, i can however play robins videos on my my mobile so......:sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back