Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,659 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of party, ETA of video?
Waiting for that video is like waiting for GT6, no release date but you know its coming.
 
Speaking of party, when is this #4 party getting started? I get nervous when this kind of time passes between seasons.
Pre-season starts Feb 10th but your all welcome to schedule small practice event's anytime you feel.

Or I could do the logical thing and look on the OP, like you obviously did.

Speaking of party, ETA of video?

Technically speaking, the video is done and rendered on my computer. I have been tinkering with volume levels in the stereo (youtube) version. I've seen it over and over what seems like a thousand times, and I'm tired of watching it; so I'm done. I now need a 10-12 hr stretch where my wife/kids/me can live with atrociously slow internet to upload it to the tube. Since my wife works at home and very early; overnight isn't an option typically. Thursdays are usually the day it works and I imagine that is when it will be UL'd this week.

As I've mentioned before, ghskilla, be in a good mood when you watch it. You get picked on a bit, but so do I and others. Just not quite as much. You're special pass is in there with all its glory; so that will be a nice part for you.


Waiting for that video is like waiting for GT6, no release date but you know its coming.

Not providing a release date builds drama. That and it provides an opportunity to commit to as little as possible. That's a key to good living.

I'm like PD in that I'll hang a teaser out there for you to chew on too. Although, they seem to be due for something to tease us with. These new cpu games are pretty nice looking. Although, as we've discussed their payment systems leave much to be desired.
 
Last edited:
Is it too late?
PSN: SPORKFACE69
Nationality: USA
Team: IDK
Controller: G27

You are welcome spork sure you can join us.
 
Can I join please?? Have recently left OnlineracersUK due to poor racing standards and really want to get into a gt5 series. PSN ID : Normal: ham_ilton- Racing: ham_ilton2013-
 
Not providing a release date builds drama. That and it provides an opportunity to commit to as little as possible. That's a key to good living.

I'm like PD in that I'll hang a teaser out there for you to chew on too.

Feb 10 seems a ways off, GTA 5 will come out during our season. :sly: Maybe immortal will forget how to drive F10 by the 1st race. :sly:
 
Busy as hell and wish I could race you guys, here's an awesome on board I just found that you might like. Alonso at the 2006 Hungarian GP where he goes from 15th to 6th in one lap.

Epic driving, I could watch this all day.

 
Can I join please?? Have recently left OnlineracersUK due to poor racing standards and really want to get into a gt5 series. PSN ID : Normal: ham_ilton- Racing: ham_ilton2013-

Ok stay ready for the pre season hamilton.
 
By the way you can call me Taylor if you like.
 
Alonso at the 2006 Hungarian GP where he goes from 15th to 6th in one lap.

Epic driving, I could watch this all day.

No passing at Hungary...I think not.

Those 06' F1's kicked ass, Schumacher did a 1:28.5 at Suzuka, 1.2 sec quicker then the second fastest ever lap & 1.8 up on Vettel's 2012 pole. :dopey:
 
Thought I'd share my latest setup with you guys.
I invested in a Fanatec CSR, Elite pedals and wheel stand pro v2:cool:

Ah the Forza wheel aye not bad.

But i heard that the wheel stand can be a pain if your left foot braking And i'd go crazy playing on that tinny screen.
 

Very nice raj only thing you need a good playseat evolution now to get a good feeling for every lap.
 
Can I join please?? Have recently left OnlineracersUK due to poor racing standards and really want to get into a gt5 series. PSN ID : Normal: ham_ilton- Racing: ham_ilton2013-

We run a great series, but don't expect to win lol Immortal's a beast
 
Ah the Forza wheel aye not bad.

But i heard that the wheel stand can be a pain if your left foot braking And i'd go crazy playing on that tinny screen.
That's awesome, but how do you see on that ittybitty screen?!
Very nice raj only thing you need a good playseat evolution now to get a good feeling for every lap.

Thanks
lol I use this 23" @uni and the 3Dtv @home so it's all good, although I might upgrade yet:sly:
Yes left foot braking is tight and seen as I don't have use for the clutch i'm going to swap it with the brake pedal for better alignment.
I did think about it yet I do prefer the lounger to a playseat evo, Immortal simply for the softer driving position over long races. Purely preference
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have tried these series a while ago, but was not fast enough and not equiped like it should be, now 7 months later I can say I ve found more pace and I just bought my updated rig. If there is still a spot open I would like to join.
 
After seeing that I will not post my "setup".

... Lounger-seat??

:indiff:

Let`s put it this way:

I definetly have to improve:

- Car setup :ouch:
- driving style 💡

No room for improvement:

- setup at home
 
Hello everyone,

I have tried these series a while ago, but was not fast enough and not equiped like it should be, now 7 months later I can say I ve found more pace and I just bought my updated rig. If there is still a spot open I would like to join.

Yes mate you can join us stay ready for the first pre season race.
 
I'm up for joining.

psn: Portu_geeza_
Nationality: United Kingdom
Team: Any
Controller: Controller
 
I'm up for joining.

psn: Portu_geeza_
Nationality: United Kingdom
Team: Any
Controller: Controller

Welcome portu stay ready for pre season and all new guys add me pls IMMORTALPILOT
 
I think this will be a fun series. The Ferrari F1's are my favorite cars to drive. But can anybody tell me what 20:00 UTC is in Mountain Time? I tried that link in the OP but couldn't make heads or tails of it.
 
I think this will be a fun series. The Ferrari F1's are my favorite cars to drive. But can anybody tell me what 20:00 UTC is in Mountain Time? I tried that link in the OP but couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Can you USA Guys explain him the time pls.
 
If the schedule is the same as the previous seasons (which I believe it is); then qualifying start time is 5PM Eastern. We never start on time though, hoping we get a little better with that in future.

Artmannn, pop your popcorn. It's here.
 
Last edited:
Awesome the video alonso the best that you have make from all.
Incredible work mate.
 
19:20 is too true.

And gazzi's ridiculously aggressive style and my defensive driving just keep us in a heated battle almost every race.
 
19:20 is too true.

And gazzi's ridiculously aggressive style and my defensive driving just keep us in a heated battle almost every race.

That was a last minute change from a more mundane technical commentary. Good thing I changed it then. How about the famous pusher offer line?:dopey: That was a last minute addition too. The '89 Canadian GP became a pleasant one to get commentary from. Got the rallycross line from there, and some good James Hunt grass clipping lines.
 



Awesome editing, commentary and some of the scenarios played out were hilarious too(oh dear, man in a yellow jacket and of course, Kimi's team radio messages). FYI December 9th is my Birthday so I wasn't all that focused.
Also look how, Jim is admiring your masterpiece:dopey:
 
Are these races going to be 3/4 real GP distance or what?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back