Ferrari F10, Coloured X1, Mazda 787B and many more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter St3fantHeFaSt1
  • 150 comments
  • 6,669 views
When is your next available trade? you need to add two of my account for those tickets. I'll Pm you those accounts.

the 17th im available to trade
 
I have a Epson NSX 08 and a Mazda Furai gun metal gray for that mazda 787b
 
I have 7 different colored X1's 0 mile.

I am interested in the Sauber Mercedes-Benz race car C9
for sure and the violet X1 if it's 0 miles. I can trade anytime you want after the reset tomorrow. You pick the day and I'll reserve the slot or slot's you need.

Let me know. Thanks 👍
 
I have 7 different colored X1's 0 mile.

I am interested in the Sauber Mercedes-Benz race car C9
for sure and the violet X1 if it's 0 miles. I can trade anytime you want after the reset tomorrow. You pick the day and I'll reserve the slot or slot's you need.

Let me know. Thanks 👍

what colour are your x1´s? and tmy violet X1 has about 150 kilometers- and okay about the sauber mercedes
 
i can trade you a X2010 carbon prototype for your chaperral 2D and 2J?????????
 
White today.
----------------------
Tomorrow I can send
white
copper
yellow
lightblue
satin blue
gloss blue all zero miles
Or any day you choose and I may have more colors by that time depending.

On the Violet X1 I will pass I am building the zero mile collection ;)
 
tonights slot has been filled so anytime you want to at this point.
Thanks
 
i can trade you a X2010 carbon prototype for your chaperral 2D and 2J?????????

sorry mate i got it already...:sly:
 
I have from your wanted list....
Bentley Speed 8 with ucd miles, Ticket 1000, #17 Neon Orange X1 0 miles, or a #16 Red X1 with 12 miles.
I'm keen on your black Mazda Furai.
 
White today.
----------------------
Tomorrow I can send
white
copper
yellow
lightblue
satin blue
gloss blue all zero miles
Or any day you choose and I may have more colors by that time depending.

On the Violet X1 I will pass I am building the zero mile collection ;)

today the white X1 for me and then i send you the sauber
tomorrow the satin blue X1 but what do you want for that?
 
I have from your wanted list....
Bentley Speed 8 with ucd miles, Ticket 1000, #17 Neon Orange X1 0 miles, or a #16 Red X1 with 12 miles.
I'm keen on your black Mazda Furai.

ok my mazda furai for your #17 neón orange x1 o miles- i can trade the 18th and you sends first okay? whats your psn?
 
ok my mazda furai for your #17 neón orange x1 o miles- i can trade the 18th and you sends first okay? whats your psn?

My psn for the #17 is wonkavizion
I'm GMT+11 here, so can you pm me the day of the trade to remind me.
Also, if I find another furai sooner, can I notify you to trade for something else?
 
My psn for the #17 is wonkavizion
I'm GMT+11 here, so can you pm me the day of the trade to remind me.
Also, if I find another furai sooner, can I notify you to trade for something else?

yes offcourse... the trading day is the 18th okay?
 
Pugeot 908 Team total For 787B
 
bump

come bid! there sould be some for all...👍
 
today the white X1 for me and then i send you the sauber
tomorrow the satin blue X1 but what do you want for that?

Hi I have had a problem on another trade and need to resolve that one before I commit to another. Should have a answer before reset today. I will let you know.
Thanks,
Cali
 
Problem resolved. I can send the white tonight and the satin tomorrow.
You send the sauber tonight and the F1 2010 tomorrow.
Please PM me details of PSN id's thanks.
 
Problem resolved. I can send the white tonight and the satin tomorrow.
You send the sauber tonight and the F1 2010 tomorrow.
Please PM me details of PSN id's thanks.

okay fine, can I get a green or red x1 instead of a white? if not okay...:sly:
 
ı have to many rally car and ı want a f1 2010 or f1 2007. Please help me...
 

Hi its Jamie we have traded before I have two trades I would like to do with you.

your Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race car '03 for my Audi r10 tdi (ASAP)

then if you want

your ford gt40 69 for my toyota gt one.

No need to add on psn I already have you:)
 
Hi its Jamie we have traded before I have two trades I would like to do with you.

your Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race car '03 for my Audi r10 tdi (ASAP)

then if you want

your ford gt40 69 for my toyota gt one.

No need to add on psn I already have you:)

yeh, hi there Jamie- long time no see! thats sounds good and i can trade on the 20th and 21th is that allright with you?
 
bump...

please come bid plenty of cars
 
Back