- 187
- St3fantHeFaSt1
- MetalStefan12
My 1000 Ticket for your 2D?
sounds fine, I can trade the 1st march is that alright? oyu can send the ticket now or wait, I'll send you the car anyway
My 1000 Ticket for your 2D?
@St3fantHeFaSt1,
pls don't forget my Ferrari today![]()
i trade my Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total 10 for your Ferrari P4![]()
I got those cars
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (dark purple)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (pink)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Matte black)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Gloss Black)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Blue)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (baby blue)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Red)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Cranberry)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Satin Blue)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (White)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Yellow)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Dark Green)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Copper)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (S. Vettel)
Gran Tursimo Red Bull X2010 (Carbon Prototype)
Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03
Peugeot 905 race car
Citröen GT By Citröen Race Car
Ferrari F10 ´10
Ferrari F007
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ´67
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ´67
Ferrari Enzo ´02
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda ARTA NSX ´00
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car ´85
Audi R8 LMS Race Car ´09
Jay Leno Tank Car ´03
Chaparral 2J Race Car ´70
Suzuki WAGON R RR ´98
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace) ´01
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ´93
Lister Storm V12 Race Car ´99
Audi Nuvolari quattro ´03
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car ´89
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ´97
Audi Pikes Peak quattro ´03
Ford Escort Rally Car ´98
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ´03
Buick Special ´62
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) ´03
Citröen 2CV Type A ´54
Trial CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) ´03
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ´01
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ´63
BMW M3 GTR Race Car ´01
Audi A4 Touring Car ´04
BMW M3 GTR `03
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 HEmi ´71
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA ´03
Audi Le Mans quattro ´03
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 ´00
Aston martin V8 Vantage ´99
Mine´s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V Spec N1 base ´00
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ´00
Aston Martin Vanquish ´04
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe `00
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe ´03
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R ´03
Mazda Furai Concept ´08
Gran Turismo Formula
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car
Callaway C12 ´03
Chaparral 2D Race Car ´67
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 ´04
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept ´01
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept ´88
Subaru ADVAN IMPRESSA ´03
Amuse Carbon R (R34) ´04
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car ´89
Peugeot 905 Race Car ´92
Jaguar XJ220 ´92
Cizeta V16T ´94
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ´09
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ´99
Ford GT40 Race Car ´69
Tell me if you are interted of my cars PM ME
a you offering all those? i can trade from the 28th and forward
uh sorry, i cant send more cars today, and I won be able to send before 3rd march@St3fantHeFaSt1 ,
you sent me wrong car mateit was supposed to be Ferrari formula 2007
)
choose another car and I will send you now, then you can send mine.
I'll see if i'm alive on the 28th then LOL
I have a 240rs rally car shoould have a level 24 (so long as I haven't been scammed) and will have a ticket 1000 soon also have a xj13 I'd like a white x1 pleaseSt3fantHeFaSt1´ Big car trading
Here is what I got available for trade:
Premium:
X2010 prototype violet
X2010 prototype white
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Ferrari Enzo '02
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 modded
Lamborghini LP 560-4 '08
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Lexus LFA '10
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69 full tuned
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 full tuned
Ford GT '06
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT acadamy) '09
X2010 prototype carbon
X2010 S. Vettel
HPA FT565 TT Audi TT
Mercedes-benz SLS '10
Mclaren F1 '94 full tuned
VW Schwimmwagen Typ166 '42
Pagani Zonda R '09
Mazda 787b race car ´91
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
Ford MKIV Race Car '67
GT by Citroën Race Car
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Pagani Zonda R '09
Toyota 2010 Brian Vekers #83 CAMRY
Standard:
Ford GT40 '69 (o miles)
Chapparal 2J '70
Toyota 7 '70 (o miles)
Chapparal 2D ´69 (o miles)
Ruf BTR '86
Ruf CTR "Yellow bird" '87
Abt. Audi TT-R touring car '02
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pacecar) '01
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85 (o miles)
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 (o miles)
Lancia Stratos rally car '77 (o miles)
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car
Jay Leno Tank Car
Tommy Kaira ZZll '00
Mazda Furai concept '08 gran turismo black (o miles)
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec ll
FGT (Green/yellow)
Suzuki Escudo
Audi R8 race car ´01
Sauber Mercedes-Benz race car C9
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race car '03
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM race car
Jaguar XJR- LM race car '88
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution rally raid car '03
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution super rally car '03
Nissan R92CP race car '92 (o miles)
Saleen S7 '02
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial car '98
Colours:
Matte black
Matte yellow
matte dark red
matte dark blue
matte grey
matte light silver
matte purple
matte pink
Matte brown
Matte light grey
Matte silver
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Trapzium
Maziora Seyfet
Maziora Matterhorn
Crystal Topaz Pearlesent
Chameleon Orange
Aurura Nuvola Iridescente
silver chrome
...And here is what I want...
Wanted:
Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03
Ferrari SP1 ‘08 premium
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99
Peugeot 905
Colured X1 (all colours, exept violet and white)
All kinds of rally cars, some touring cars and all Le Mans cars (not LM race cars, but real le mans racers)
And all kind of rare race cars and every Le mans car
and Ticket 1000, level 21 and 24 ticket + mattes paints are also welcome
Feel free to bid here with any offer- or send me a PM
I have a 240rs rally car shoould have a level 24 (so long as I haven't been scammed) and will have a ticket 1000 soon also have a xj13 I'd like a white x1 please
ok i've marked my calender
the car and 2 tickets yes I can trade all 3 a bit steep but oh well I still don't have a coloured x1 actually can I have the other coloured x1 if you've allready traded it it's fine but I can get he white x1 off someone else for a lot cheaperare you offfering all those cars for my white X1? if so, yes, I can trade the 4th march
will you be willing to trade the f10 for a toyota celica rally car and/or the HKS CT230R
Sounds good. Should I friend your "St3fantHefaSt1" account in preparation for our deal on the 27th? Or do you prefer to send me another account ID via PM?
![]()
the car and 2 tickets yes I can trade all 3 a bit steep but oh well I still don't have a coloured x1 actually can I have the other coloured x1 if you've allready traded it it's fine but I can get he white x1 off someone else for a lot cheaper
got #10 sky blue x2010
i ll take #11 violet x2010
pm me if you want to trade
Iam willing to offer an r10 for the f2007 or a Rally Ford RS200
I have most of the cars your looking for look in my sig for a link to my garage. That cars I current am looking for are a 2J, F2007, and 370Z GT Academy. If your interest in any of my cars I want to trade for at least the F2007.