Ferrari F10, Coloured X1, Mazda 787B and many more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter St3fantHeFaSt1
  • 150 comments
  • 6,670 views
Kk
 
no thanks, but really good offer, i would gladly been saying yes, but already got a deal with those 2 cars-sorry man

If you're interested I also can give you Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 and the Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04.

OR instead of either of those cars, you can change to a Nissan Skyline GT-R Black Mask '07 and one of the above.

As said before, I want to trade for your X2010 Proto Carbon
 
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 or Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85 (0 miles) for F2007?
 
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 or Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85 (0 miles) for F2007?

no thanks have1 and gotta get 1 of them
 
If you're interested I also can give you Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 and the Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04.

OR instead of either of those cars, you can change to a Nissan Skyline GT-R Black Mask '07 and one of the above.

As said before, I want to trade for your X2010 Proto Carbon

ok the black mask gt-r and the gillet for carbon x1 the 24th feb
 
ok the black mask gt-r and the gillet for carbon x1 the 24th feb

i thought 24th is for me:ouch: i already sent you the matte orange. .. i ll send the ticket tomorrow
 
Last edited:

Let's make a deal.

I am desperately trying to acquire either the Ferrari F10 (preferred), or the Ferrari F2007. Last choice being the F1 GT.

I can send the SP1 plus 5 paint chips (matte green, light gray, black, pink, light blue, white, red)

Or another car of your choice. Takata Dome NSX, Furai, Lancia S4 Rally Car, and many many more....



;)
 
ive got quite a few of the cars your looking for and im intrested in your violet and white x1s. please pm me if we have a deal
 
Let's make a deal.

I am desperately trying to acquire either the Ferrari F10 (preferred), or the Ferrari F2007. Last choice being the F1 GT.

I can send the SP1 plus 5 paint chips (matte green, light gray, black, pink, light blue, white, red)

Or another car of your choice. Takata Dome NSX, Furai, Lancia S4 Rally Car, and many many more....



;)
so you want the f2007 for your sp1 and 5mattes? thats ok, what matted do you got?
 
bump

still lenty of cars to go....
 
so you want the f2007 for your sp1 and 5mattes? thats ok, what matted do you got?

"(matte green, light gray, black, pink, light blue, white, red, gray)"

and Chrome...



;)
 
"(matte green, light gray, black, pink, light blue, white, red, gray)"

and Chrome...



;)

okay, for the F10 the Sp1, Matte green, light blue, white, red and a chrome, that's a deal, the 27th
 
is the Lexus LFA '10
0 miles?
 
When can you trade it for an X1 #10 #11 #12 #20 all 0 miles?
 
Your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10 for my Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10?
 
Your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10 for my Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10?

sorry I already got a deal for the peugeot 908 HDi FAP team peugeot total '10

anything else you've got to offer?
 
My Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03 for Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race car '03

My Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89 for Honda NSX-R Prototype LM race car

I can do trade on 2/18 for the courage and 2/21 for the nsxr
 
Last edited:
okay, for the F10 the Sp1, Matte green, light blue, white, red and a chrome, that's a deal, the 27th

F2007. I have an F10 now. Otherwise, yes, it's a deal. I'll mark the calender.



;)
 
My Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03 for Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race car '03

My Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89 for Honda NSX-R Prototype LM race car

I can do trade on 2/18 for the courage and 2/21 for the nsxr

no thanks
 
My 1000 Ticket for your 2D?
 
Back