Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,749 views



























white rims was not the intended color but I couldn't sacrifice my black paint for it..need to accumulate paint first..white will have to do
 
Last edited:




First pics i've taken of my new Ferrari, I really like the first one, doubt i'll ever get another pic like that.
 
circuitdelasarthe2009.jpg


ctedazur.jpg
 
Here's some pics of my 430 Scuderia. Gotta love that car!


sangalganoabbey32.jpg


sangalganoabbey22.jpg


sangalganoabbey4.jpg
 
the only Ferrari i own, so far
244tnyb.jpg
 
I was trying to get brakes hot. Black Matt from LFA on Scuderia.
autodromonazionalemonzah.jpg
 
A nice hotlap of Suzuka with my 458:














 
AhrweilerGate1.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_51.jpg
 
Last edited:
please please people stop ataching those ugly wings on this pretty cars, PLEASE
 
My photography skills aren't as hot as all of yours, but my car is! More Scuderia goodness:


55919125.jpg


65457754.jpg


77680455.jpg


87273659.jpg
 
Back