Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,859 views
SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg
 
F40 in Matte Black. Full opposite lock. Just btw, I don't know why everyone on this post shared pics of their cars at a standstill. We didn't come to watch, we came to race. Lets see some action already! 👎

DeepForestRaceway_4.jpg


Ripping the Scuderia through Trial Mountain.

TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg


Black Amethyst Enzo on black customs. Yes you CAN drift this car.

TrialMountainCircuit_22.jpg


Narrowly avoiding disaster on the Ferrari F1 Seasonal. Note: See bob looking back at the carnage. :dunce:

RoadCourse-Indy.jpg


Gorgeous Italia, with a five hundred thousand dollar paint job. See Toyota at the dealership.

DeepForestRaceway_32.jpg


👍
 
The Ferrari 430 Scuderia is my favorite car ever made. Its also amazing in game. I havent modified anything more than the tires and the oil on any of my 5 Scuderias.

GT5-NrburgringNordschleife14.jpg


GT5-NrburgringNordschleife13.jpg
 
It's edited... Got confused with the current Photomode competition... was supposed to be unedited.

 
Yes, some of 'em have been posted in the realistic photo thread, but since
I'm a passionate fan of the Prancing Horse, allow me to post these beauties
once more...


circuitdelasarthe200966.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200971.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200916.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200917.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200919.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200927.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200929.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200934.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200946.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200952.jpg
 
I call the 458 "Angelic Doomsday"



...and the 599 "Phantom Menace"


 
Nice 599! Wish we could have the top part of the car blacked out to look like the 599 GTO, SICK! :drool:
 
The 512BB pic almost got me fooled.

Looks like a genuine 70's press photo.

Very good 👍
 
Back