Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,853 views

If i may give a little feedback; tone down the saturation. It's too much, making the photo less realistic.


lemansf430photoshop017oxc.jpg

Very nice.
 
Matte Black Enzo: Looks great - Handles like s*** :ouch:

Even the pigeons love it!


 
Here's my gold Ferrari California, some shots from the Supercar Seasonal and an online one-make race..

caperingperiphery7.jpg


caperingperiphery4.jpg


caperingperiphery1k.jpg


TokyoR246_42.jpg


TokyoR246_7.jpg


TokyoR246_22.jpg
 
My sweet 599.

sienapiazzadelcampo2s.jpg


sienapiazzadelcampo12q.jpg


There's also my Enzo. I got sick of the silver chrome, so I changed it.

sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare1w.jpg
 
There's also my Enzo. I got sick of the silver chrome, so I changed it.

sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare1w.jpg

Might I ask what color Blue that is? It looks fantastic on that!
 
^
Thanks. It's WR Blue Mica from Subaru. Had 5 of them laying about!
 
So I repainted my California to a nice metallic red and ended grabbed these shots from a few of the seasonal races..

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_52.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009_92.jpg


TokyoR246_13.jpg


SpecialStageRoute5_10.jpg


SpecialStageRoute5_9.jpg


SpecialStageRoute5_7.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_12.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009_11.jpg
 
Back