Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,833 views






More can you see at my gallery!
 
F430

Click image for lightbox version
​
 
599 GTB

Click image for lightbox version
​
 
from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220498

gran_turismo_5___shot_f177_by_hustler098-d36gmck.jpg
gran_turismo_5___shot_f183_by_hustler098-d36gm7j.jpg
 
599 GTB Nero Daytona WB

Click Image for Lightbox Version
​
 

I really like this, the reflections all over the car are all so crisp, an i love the reflection of the sun on the rear lights. here is one I've done, what do you guys think ?

yZwCk.jpg
 
These are some of my faves
6126420097_10837ba5b3_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6126930054_00d4182bf5_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6126462519_626424c350_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6126464835_07d8ee7990_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6126460283_68ccc35676_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
 
The mighty F40. Love this car since childhood.

F40.jpg
 
Last edited:
F430 Scuderia

Click Image for Lightbox Version
​
 
That's not very realistic...

I think it is. The photo is focused on the fireworks. The car is blurred because it is moving and is not the target being focuses. Looks very realistic to me.
 
Back