Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,817 views
6660284063_e421cac3f5_b.jpg


6660301093_d098080c65_b.jpg
 
I was told on deviant that this car sucked and I was stupid for posting "screen shots" of a video game. Gotta love deviant art!

F430Reda.png


F430Redd.png



}:^{>
 
Don't think I posted any of these,

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife1xx.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife1ch.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife1fj.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife2q.jpg


Thoughts?
 
The premium are so beautiful to shot! so much details...

458-b1.jpg


458-b2.jpg


458-b3.jpg
 
Thought I would post this, Unfortunately not good enough to make last weeks poll :(
AlpineDriveOriginal.png
 
^^^ Great image. Really like that Werty!

/// FERRARI ENZO @ AHRWEILER STREET ///
ahrweilerstreetenzo2.jpg

​
 
Tried to make it the same color as my real F40 closet color I got to it.

I just checked out your album... Mother of god! :dopey:

my in game F40 has been a similar colour for a while;

6710801519_4ea761aa4f_b.jpg


6696911889_2eff5033b8_b.jpg



Really though, that is a Gem of a car man :bowdown:
 
Back