[FGTA] 2014 RoC - ALL SERIES HOSTS: Please keep me up to date by tagging your champions, Thanks.Draft 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 130 comments

What day of the week is usually best for you to race?

• Total voters
:lol:

This could be/will be - and I'm not kidding you - the 8th time I've come in roughly second in a championship. But, @gtpcaine deserved it... For being very, very fast. Putting him in this RoC series is an excellent thing, and he'll probably win it.
With some of the names here it will be a tough race for them all, some really quick drivers :D

With some of the names here it will be a tough race for them all, some really quick drivers :D

Yeah. I noticed after, that I hadn't even checked the previous champions before Caine... I just saw Caine, polar, and a few other names and thought "I'd put my money on Caine..." but then I remembered ToCA, and whichever series the others (Skeng etc.) inevitably won, and thought "Well, I might've spoken too soon..."

Either way, though, @P1K3Y_M1k3Y, you'd best put the videos up on YouTube. I'll be terribly upset if you don't. ;)

Yeah. I noticed after, that I hadn't even checked the previous champions before Caine... I just saw Caine, polar, and a few other names and thought "I'd put my money on Caine..." but then I remembered ToCA, and whichever series the others (Skeng etc.) inevitably won, and thought "Well, I might've spoken too soon..."

Either way, though, @P1K3Y_M1k3Y, you'd best put the videos up on YouTube. I'll be terribly upset if you don't. ;)
There is one thing we can be sure of, it will be a fantastic race.

Yes the race will be live streamed and we will get some highlights on Youtube :D

Hey guys, I am interested in this race. If you look at Top Notch Racing forum you should see that I have won a Championship with TNR.

Hey guys, I am interested in this race. If you look at Top Notch Racing forum you should see that I have won a Championship with TNR.
Hi mate, glad you are interested :D

Could you post a link for me?

@ADR_PILOFINO must be slacking on keeping me up to date with TNR champions ;) :lol:

Please put me and Lex Lathor on ROC:
Lex Lathor- Champion of World Classics and Corvette vs Cobra- Season 1
Harsk- Champion of One Make Classic Cup- Season 1

not on the 29th of march you didn't
Yes he did :lol:

^^ straight off his profile page :lol: just didn't want to tell you :sly:

Please put me and Lex Lathor on ROC:
Lex Lathor- Champion of World Classics and Corvette vs Cobra- Season 1
Harsk- Champion of One Make Classic Cup- Season 1
Don't worry, found it :D

Back