[FGTA] 2014 RoC - ALL SERIES HOSTS: Please keep me up to date by tagging your champions, Thanks.Draft 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 130 comments

What day of the week is usually best for you to race?

• Total voters
I meant I didn't know there was an age limit:P

But Nin is a fellow young'n? Didn't know that. Now it's even scarier that he did a 2:10 at Spa:scared:

Nin actually errr... became only second person to beat Joe this season tonight in WSC - i'm the other one :lol:

Yeah there's a flippin dropped score left to factor in yet he still can't be beaten. :lol:
Wow, that's dominance :D Congratulations @DrifterJoe

I meant I didn't know there was an age limit:P

But Nin is a fellow young'n? Didn't know that. Now it's even scarier that he did a 2:10 at Spa:scared:
Not sure how young, but still in school :scared:

FGTA Notice, for those that don't watch the FGTA main thread :D

The Nurburgring 24 hours is now officially live.

Signups are open until the 4th of september, If you want to be part of the biggest race in the online calendar make sure you let us know.
*Click image for link to thread*

@snowgt congratulations on winning the WSC GTO championship and @V8-Johnboy for taking the STCC title, this now give's you a ticket to race in this year's RoC if you would like to, have a read of the thread, no need to decide right now if you will race as the event is a very long way off right now (will be towards the end of the year). All drivers will be reminded and ask for confirmation of attendance closer to the time 👍

@ozwheels congratulations on winning the GT Touring Car championship, this now give's you a ticket to race in this year's RoC if you would like to, have a read of the thread, no need to decide right now if you will race as the event is a very long way off right now (will be towards the end of the year). All drivers will be reminded and ask for confirmation of attendance closer to the time 👍

Please also get involved in voting for the car and track, here:D

@ozwheels congratulations on winning the GT Touring Car championship, this now give's you a ticket to race in this year's RoC if you would like to, have a read of the thread, no need to decide right now if you will race as the event is a very long way off right now (will be towards the end of the year). All drivers will be reminded and ask for confirmation of attendance closer to the time 👍

Please also get involved in voting for the car and track, here:D
If like to participate, not sure on car or track yet.

I am very pleased to confirm that I will be not only organizing this race, but I am now also eligible to race having taken the WGTC PRO drivers championship :D

HI all, I am starting to think about a date and times for races, I am looking at maybe 4 race's at 4 different times of the day to try to have a time slot that should be reasonable for all.

1st off I will need to know what day's are usually best for each driver, I will add a poll soon to work this out, only votes from eligible drivers will be counted.

The race will most likely be the 2nd week in December (8th - 14th) on the most popular day.

I figure we will need about 2 hours total time for each running, this will allow time before the event and time after.

As for the timetable of the event, I am thinking about getting the room to open at about 11am GMT with the 1st event starting at 12 midday, if this is the case, timetable would be as follows:

(rough outline GMT pm)
Event 1: 12-2
Event 2: 3-5
Event 3: 6-8
Event 4: 9-11
If this would work, I will make a full timetable for each event separately.

@memto89 - CCR, Nurburgring 24 hours winners (Please only 1 driver)

@jammyozzy - CCR, Nurburgring 24 hours winners (Please only 1 driver)
@Chozza_32 - CCR, Nurburgring 24 hours winners (Please only 1 driver)
@GTPGhost - PURE Super GT cup GT500 Champion
@PASM - PURE Super GT cup GT300 Champion
@Spurgy 777 - PURE Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 Champion
@SkengD - BTCC Reanult Megane Trophy Champion & BTCC 1 make champion
@Ninners - ToCA Clio Cup Champion
@DrifterJoe - ToCA 10 Champion & WSC VII GT-P Champion
@gippone - Super GT300 Endurance Champion
@ADR_PILOFINO - TNR GT300 Season 1&2 Champion
@richidoo - TNR GT500 Season 1, GT2 Champion
@Izzyracer97 - TNR Le Mans Series Champion
@gtpcaine - ITCC Champion.
@polarbear345 - United Sports Car GT Champion
@Rich S - United Sports car P Champion
@rcb929 - TNR Le Mans Series 1, P1 Champion & Super GT500 Season 2 Champion.
@Ian_83 - BTCC-7 Champion
@snowgt - WSC VII GTO Champion
@V8-Johnboy - STCC Champion
@ozwheels - GT Touring Car Champion
@Andil - KTCC Season 1 Champion
(All drivers tagged to ensure all get a notification)

Back