• Tuesday 7GMT

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tuesday 8GMT

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Tuesday 9GMT

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
what exactly?
Getting a list of people that will be attending a race, tagging them, so they will get it in there alerts box. Without it we might see less and less people joining in on race day.

@pyrates will know what I am talking about if I am not making it clear for you.

Getting a list of people that will be attending a race, tagging them, so they will get it in there alerts box. Without it we might see less and less people joining in on race day.

@pyrates will know what I am talking about if I am not making it clear for you.

Yeah we should do it for each race day. We will still need to get more drivers in general though.

We were still testing at that time, u probably didn't see us cause you still forgot to befriend me.

Btw soon i'll post the final hps specs for all cars and open up car choices. Rememeber, same team same car. Teams of 2.

Specs are almost final beside garaiya that might get a 5 or 10 hps boost. Btw garaiya is competite! Aboe proved it is fast! I'm shocked lol

Testing last night was interesting. That Gary is pretty unstable at some tracks but seems to thrive at others, like Motegi and, especially, Red Bull Ring. Could be a decent choice for a driver who is able to tame it enough to get the most out of it.

For sure, the RX7 is most likely gonna be most peoples' choice due to it's outright pace and superior stability.
The BRZ, as always, is another safe bet.

If I was a betting man, I'd put money on either the BRZ or the RX7 taking the title this season.

I'm thinking I want to get to know Gary a little better, though :)

Imprezza for me, was driving it with @pyrates last time, and though tracks like silverstone and tracks don't soot it, monza and Daytona are the ones to look out for us

LOL >_> but the impreza is cool too i just don't get how to drive AWD cars... it's got a nice hps OOMPH

I got it to work very nicely for me at the end of last season by using meds on the rear. Gave me really nice rotation and solved most of the understeer problems. Now with just the one compound I find a a bit too understeer-y again.

Back