Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Tuesday 7GMT

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tuesday 8GMT

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Tuesday 9GMT

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Likewise. Just gonna have a few chill races and whatnot. Will most likely be the same case tomorrow as well - work. But can be available on Friday. Let's hope that the numbers increase by then đź‘Ť

Oh yeah. Now that you mention Friday. I will be gone from Friday to Friday next week so I won't have access to my PS but I'm very much on board.

Just want to remind all that we race on Monday. It's the second test day and it's important to have people on track. After this test the HPs for al cars will be finalized. And car choice will be open for all to pick

so signed up drivers:
@ekke
@332i
@Kkj10
@aboe
@pyrates
@BAKEMISTER

Make sure not to miss the date and remember to befriend me in case you didn't already.

Also inviting:
@canyondrifter
@SkengD
@BAZZER

to join along the day; we'll race 3 or more shorter races in various venues so that people can taste different cars in different tracks.

As last word, spread the voice about the serie to your friends, we might need a few extra drivers here for everybody's enjoyment!

karsten

he's a desaparecido it seems :/

btw i'm taking suggestions to entice people filling the grid or create more interest... state all ideas and i'll consider them all!

as long they don't involve money :(

i thought of creating prizes for those that partecipated a whole season and the winner and had already researched the prizes and found a cool online place manufacturing shirts and caps... they were uber cool; they even created custom embroideries and i had the idea of creating a Scuderia FRonzini one :D

sadly economics here are awful and even a couple of euros matters when you work a whole month and then you are not sure if you'll get paied when due or weeks later >_>

i may try and make a "best of" of the two GT300 seasons we had with some nice music and effects if i get the time, i'm unsure if it would be of any help...

We will have a good month gap after Spa Skeng don't know if that helps your schedule.

No clue about that johnny :D

since you are my n°1 stalker won't you join in? i know you follow me everywhere i go... i clearly spotted you in my favorite pub, just while i was finishing my 3rd beer. i think you vanished after i went to the toilet.... ;)

No clue about that johnny :D

since you are my n°1 stalker won't you join in? i know you follow me everywhere i go... i clearly spotted you in my favorite pub, just while i was finishing my 3rd beer. i think you vanished after i went to the toilet.... ;)
I'm in the same situation as Skeng I'm not clever enough to be in two places at once.:confused:

Im also looking at the numbers as well karsten , once I have a monday free ill join and see how things are looking .

I enjoyed the rain racing in the first 2 seasons and that is gone now too but i totally understand why , most people hated it

@TheLuigi755 i will tomorrow when i'm back from work
@Kkj10 as stated before we'll start around 20:30 GMT and we'll have 3 30 mins races on vary diffent tracks.
@canyondrifter @SkengD are you guys going to join along the night?

since i'm at it these are the hp levels we'll be using in the test:

BRZ 330hp
IS350 315hp
Garaiya 315hp
Rx-7 290Hp
Impreza 310hp
if your game uses BHP take a -5 on all these values!

after testing values had to ba changed a lot. i Thank Canyondrifter and skeng for their help in balancing out for the racing hards tires

I'll probably only catch the last race then :banghead:

I'll have a look and buy a car as can't afford them all. Which do you think is best for a noob like me?

Yup karsten ill be running the impreza for this season... Someone else already has my number 69... So I'll run as 72... I'm assuming we can paint our cars?... If so ill be using canyon red... He he he

Yup karsten ill be running the impreza for this season... Someone else already has my number 69... So I'll run as 72... I'm assuming we can paint our cars?... If so ill be using canyon red... He he he
Sure! Paint ur cars as you want. If you get a teammate make sure u have same color bur different rims color!

Hey Karsten. I'm thinking about being a troll and taking the garaiya :D
I'll decide later this evening though.

Car details will be Yellow/Black, #83.

it's your chance to try 3 cars in one day on 3 racetracks, use it to choose wisely! BTW Skengd said something about the garaiya too, it might be the first garaiya team since season 1 lol

If this comes to be the team's name MUST be TROLLING TEAM :D

what about logic , is he not racing anymore ?
Hi guys,
I'm here, been out of circulation for while with work, i get very very busy in the summer .I see my kids have been using my ps for other games lol and yesterday was the first time for ages that I had been on the game.

What's happening , what am I driving. What time is race start Uk time

Back