[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
It's the ones we raced plus 4 i'll announce soon. :) comeon mate the tracklist was already good right? You just hated brands iirc :D

And Silverstone!

Ok you convinced me haha.

I hope the track order is different, I'm not sure if I'll be looking to run in the test races tho.

Pretty sure I know what car I want to run but I confirm at a later date.

Not really sure how the picking of cars is going to work tho....

Not really sure how the picking of cars is going to work tho....

It's the reverse of team standings that completed season one... Karsten must assign the last round points and announce the sequence of team choosing :D

Yeah I'm definately moving on from the rx7, like gprilli says, just wait for picking order and go from there really.

I don't know what tracks you have but I'd love to see nurb gp in the list. And I know your probably keeping it in but I personally think le sarthe is to big for these cars, speed wise.

No sarthe and no nurgp lol

I'll post points later today, sorry about my rl issues...

@gippone
Would you mind be the backup host for the serie in case of emergency?

@BAZZER
Would you be intereted in being steward for next season? I would require from you a bit of time and to avoid rage and texting in case of crashes ;)

It's the reverse of team standings that completed season one... Karsten must assign the last round points and announce the sequence of team choosing :D

Yes but that would mean Karsten is penalised for being your team mate? (Providing you team up again?)

Yes but that would mean Karsten is penalised for being your team mate? (Providing you team up again?)

Means that if you team up again you have to decide together the car to use... if someone of the team is not willing to team up again I dunno :confused::confused::confused:

Karsten enlight US!!

@BAZZER
Would you be intereted in being steward for next season? I would require from you a bit of time and to avoid rage and texting in case of crashes ;)

Yeah I can always make time to look over things and help out, no problem.

And also there will be no more rants from me mid race or after lol, if I have issues or problems it'll be done to the correct procedures

Yeah I can always make time to look over things and help out, no problem.

And also there will be no more rants from me mid race or after lol, if I have issues or problems it'll be done to the correct procedures

It's easily done mate, I just couldn't help but read your posts tho and it caused me a little trip to the gravel! :ouch:

Was running alone so I only lost time but it is distracting (for me at least)

if you guys have that nurb 24 hr u gotta have sarthe or one or the other

you know id love to see nurb 24 hr go lol

if you guys have that nurb 24 hr u gotta have sarthe or one or the other

you know id love to see nurb 24 hr go lol

It stays lol we just add not take out. And it's the only track i finished in front of you so it HAS to stay lol
Means that if you team up again you have to decide together the car to use... if someone of the team is not willing to team up again I dunno :confused::confused::confused:

Karsten enlight US!!
I think my english is a bit weak... My bad, it's like this, teams that sign in again with same drivers have a fiurst bid on choosing. The way teams choose will be based on reverse standing for teams that basically went through the whole season. This is intended as a thank you for being around all season when others dropped halfway *dieselpigracing* cough cough lol.

I do not think therre's going to be a car "sold out" immediatly so it doesn't make too much of a difference.

After the teams picked their cars it's first come first serve lol, but as always same car same team and no indipendents, so pair up.

Is this more clear?

Me and @SkengD are maintaining our team and will stay with the same name/numbers.

Obviously car is still undecided and the colour may change depending on what car we end up going with.

did a few laps at motegi

the honda ran a 1 55.2 at your current spec , i would recommend 10 - 15 more hp for this car

i tested the mitsubishi an it was very slow ran a 1 58 , it needs a lot more hp if its to be competitive with the season 1 cars

thanks for your feedback skeng, but be aware most drivers never see the light of 55 at motegi lol.

my best draftless i think as 56.2, maybe a bit better in race :P

just tried the toyota mrs and it got a 55 2 as well

only did a oil change on it and its stock so 315 hp

tested the altezza at 315 hp and got 55 2 as well

5 speed box on the altezza

Last edited:
Back