[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
Ok.
@flip55 our team name is GT America.
Ok.

@flip55 our team name is GT America.

Last year I went to Iraq. Before GTAmerica showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

Muhahahaha.... take that Quote GT America ;-)

Last year I went to Iraq. Before GTAmerica showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

Muhahahaha.... take that Quote GT America ;-)
Can't argue against Chocolate rivers.

Room is now live!

1472 - 4710 - 9952 - 5902 - 9167

Event finished! See everyone Thursday!

Last edited:
Spa is on for tonight!

Qualifying is set for 10:30pm EST! Please try to get there on time!
In game start time will be at 18:00*, with time accelerated 3x.

(*I'll have a look at it before we start, that number may change)

Just wanted to bring up something really quick about track limits. This place, like a few others on the calender, has a few places with a lot of runoff. Basically, if you have all four wheels over the while line, you cannot gain an advantage from it, and must life 100% off of the throttle before carrying on.

I will be lenient at the top of Eau Rouge, there you can have all four wheels on the red and white on that final left kink.

One final thing: Be patient with traffic. This place seems narrower than Silverstone, patience will be key tonight.

Lesson learned: Never, under any circumstances, leave to pee during a pit stop.
Been there done that....in another series they have yellows specifically for that purpose...hint hint

EDIT: the racing in the snail spec enduro is very close and runs two hours with a caution at 40 and 80 minutes. In our case should it be considered I would recommend one stop during which you can make up ground but NOT make a pit stop...thus not negating any tire/ fuel strategies.

PS after three two hour stints and a DC shortened one at the 24 90 minutes is a sprint race. Recommend that next season we go to Two Hours.

PPS: First real wheel to wheel racing in this series for me. Awesome racing to Jay And Johnny who were both faster...but I fell off less frequently lol.

Last edited:
PPS: First real wheel to wheel racing in this series for me. Awesome racing to Jay And Johnny who were both faster...but I fell off less frequently lol.

LOL...Yeah I don't think either one of us really wanted that position because every time one of us would get in front of the other 2 we'd end up off the track. I had one really bad off that just ended my night though. On the Kemmel Straight I got my left wheels in the grass just a little and it sucked me in, I tried to save it but that just made things worse and I ended up turned completely around. I swear the grass in this game is so unforgiving. Had fun racing with Nail and Johnny while I could though. Took Nail out on lap 10 (sorry), then in trying to get off of him and give him room to collect it I ended up spinning myself. Fun night overall though.

Week ahead:

Practice tomorrow night, race on Thursday for the Red Bull Ring. A track that is fast and very wide, should allow for a great race in both classes!

I will have a new Nissan tune for this track posted by tomorrow morning. To anyone who wants to send a tune in as well, send it to me as a PM and I'll have it up as soon as I can.

Nevermind.

Special notes on my tune : it is a fairly neutral layout, it can be pushed hard, but watch out for certain rumble strips they will spin you faster then you know it.

Lounge up!

1472 - 6681 - 3243 - 9091 - 3019

Event finished! See everyone Thursday!

Last edited:
View attachment 186175

Hello and welcome to the single event hosted and run by [FGTA].

'CAR WARS'

The singe event will have 2 cars 'VGT' at open choice,
Colour choice is either white or black,
..WHICH SIDE ARE YOU..

PLEASE CLICK ON LOGO FOR DETAILS​

Race is on for tonight at the Red Bull Ring! Qualifying is set for 10:30 pm EST.

There is no time change for this track in game. And much like Spa, respect track limits. (Besides, there's no traction on the AstroTurf, anyway...) Hope to see you guys out there!

Back